Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Default 16th Birthday Dares

Next Monday is my 16th birthday, and I have all next week off from school, so I need something to do all week. I'll be alone for about 5 hours each day, except for Monday because my mom is off (its her birthday too). The dares can't involve anyone else because I won't be doing anything special for my birthday and limits are in sig.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

My Dare Calendar. Add some stuff!
nate2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Smile

First off I will say I know this is against your limits about involving other people. I know this. Nobody has to tell me or point it out. But allow me to post it because 1) it’s not humiliating or embarrassing, 2) maybe you might give it some thought and try it, 3) maybe it would give some other people ideas, 4) it is something we did in my college fraternity when we were pledging, and 5) it is my way to give a wholesome task to a fellow O-hoho-ian.

Quite simply find 16 people and give them a Get-To-Know-You interview for 10 minutes each. Ask where they are from, what their hobbies are, what school they go to or where they work, the most exciting thing they have ever done, etc. At the end ask them what they think are your strengths and weaknesses. Or what you should do with your life. You might get surprising answers. Ask people of all ages, younger and older, male or female, straight or not, and if they actually had a sex change operation they count as two people.

Don’t know who to ask? Visit your neighbors or pick-up the phone and call people. Talk to a pizza delivery guy. The mailman. Sports coaches, teammates, aunts, uncles, cousins, people from church, wherever.

If someone starts asking why you are doing this, then just say something looney and let them wonder.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

I may consider doing that, just because you are another Ohioan, jk

But it's an interesting dare, might get some really interesting answers.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

Last edited by nate2010; 02-23-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907
Default happy birthday

I dare you to put a dirty sock in your mouth, wedgie yourself, take a cold shower.. and finish with a swirly! with 4 flushes
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Default bday

i dare you to give yourself a permanent wedgie then lick your shoes clean! happy tasting!
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #6
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Default dare

I dare you to piss yourself, while in an atomic wedgie and jock lock wedgie. take one of your shoes and nut shot yourself 7 times. seven being the luckiest number! wink-

Old 02-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #7
Eon_Blade

I dare you to sit on a mushy birthday cake naked! Make sure it gets everywhere mind you! Also, probarly not a good idea to use candles. Happy Birthday!

-It should be getDare law everyone has to do this on their birthday XD!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:15 AM   #8
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Smile What to do now! - It’s about time I replied!

Dares For an OhohohoHOian must include dares with Hostess HoHo’s! Buy them in the two-packs. Make sure you have some candles too.

Now, this is what you do every time you want a snack. First put one HoHo in your pants and give yourself a wedgie. Then put a candle in the second HoHo, light it, and sing Happy Birthday to yourself. Once you blow out the candle you can eat this HoHo.

Here’s another one. You can put one HoHo in each shoe and wear them all day long. Use plastic bags if you want.

Celebrate both your and your mom’s birthday together! Put candles in two HoHo’s. One for you and one for her. Make this a Birthday she will always remember. You and your mom sing Happy Birthday to each other. Mentally picture your mom doing these dares with you while singing. Try to keep a straight face.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #9
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dares everyone. I am still taking dares till Friday morning. So if anyone has anymore dares for me, I'll take them. And if you want to know how a dare went, just send me a PM.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

Advertisements
Kink Talk