Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Sexting Fun...(gay)

This is all fiction, except for the messages which were mostly all real ( after a certain point they're not.

Basically what happened was, me and my friend were talking on Facebook messenger about my other friend's ass, he found it awkward on the group chat, so he sent me a message on private chat. We started to talk about it even more, and then he said that some people says he has a nice ass as well. I said 'Gis a look tomorrow' and he said he'll show me it now. I said yes, but he was wearing boxers, which he removed and sent one without. We then found out we were both really bi-curious, so we started exchanging what we wanted to experience with another boy. The lists are fairly similar, and he asked if I wanted to see his dick. I said yes, he sent the pic and was 8.5"! I sent one, but i'm only 5". Anyway, he asked if he could suck my dick after school, we arranged it, but he had to leave early so we couldn't do it . This is basically what I wanted to happen.

Chapter One will be out tomorrow at 12:00pm UK Time.
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gay sex, gay slave, petplay, sleepover