Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2023, 01:23 AM   #1
alliewallie

Default Wetting Punishment (23F)

Hello, I have had some issues in the past with bedwetting, but today I had an accident during the day for the first time in a while.

I was driving home from the store with an urgent need to pee. The need came on rather suddenly and only a few minutes into my 20 minute drive. By the time I got home, only about 15 minutes had passed since I first felt the urge, yet I was squirming desperately. I got out of the car, abandoning all groceries, and attempted waddle into the house while crossing my legs. A few squirts came out and it was all downhill from there. I was full on wetting my jeans on my front lawn in broad daylight.

As I mentioned, I’ve struggled (and still do) with bedwetting from time to time, and usually some diapers and humiliation correct it for a bit. I’m hoping the same will apply here. So give me some punishments/dares involving diapers, wetting, public humiliation, maybe even some spanking, etc. It should be noted that I haven’t purchased diapers since my last bedwetting stint so I will need to restock.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alliewallie for this post:
Old 11-10-2023, 10:00 AM   #2
masterken558

Sent you a private message

kik- masterken558
masterken558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:34 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. A pic (no face needed, but if it is not outside limits for full humiliation.l.with face) of you with wet jeans by a road.

2. Since you like nudity, and clothes get in the way, for the week you must be naked when using the bathroom.

3. Maybe no big girl panties for the week. Going without in a dress or skirt would be best. So no pants for the week. If you must wear pants you will wear a diaper with a crop top or similar so that the top of the diaper is visible.

Enjoy
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:16 AM   #4
alliewallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
1. A pic (no face needed, but if it is not outside limits for full humiliation.l.with face) of you with wet jeans by a road.

2. Since you like nudity, and clothes get in the way, for the week you must be naked when using the bathroom.

3. Maybe no big girl panties for the week. Going without in a dress or skirt would be best. So no pants for the week. If you must wear pants you will wear a diaper with a crop top or similar so that the top of the diaper is visible.

Enjoy
Zephyr! You always give the best dares, thank you. I’ll be doing all three and will provide updates. I don’t own a skirt or dress, so it looks like the top of my diaper will be showing all this week

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
The following user says Thank You to alliewallie for this post:
Old 11-11-2023, 03:11 PM   #5
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

If you're still looking for punishments, take the panties and jeans you peed in and let them dry without washing them. Wear them to the store when you go buy new diapers. After you've purchased your new diapers, change into one in the store bathroom. Carry your panties in your hand until you get to your car.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:11 PM   #6
alliewallie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
If you're still looking for punishments, take the panties and jeans you peed in and let them dry without washing them. Wear them to the store when you go buy new diapers. After you've purchased your new diapers, change into one in the store bathroom. Carry your panties in your hand until you get to your car.
Thank you for the punishment, however I’ve already washed those panties and jeans. Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about wetting another pair so I can complete your task?

LIMITS:
Old 11-11-2023, 11:52 PM   #7
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

As soon as you wet them put them in a plastic bag and tie them up to dry making sure all the piss can make it smell as much as possible before the above task

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 11:59 PM   #8
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliewallie View Post
Thank you for the punishment, however I’ve already washed those panties and jeans. Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about wetting another pair so I can complete your task?
How about wetting yourself while you're outside doing a task, like yardwork or reading a book or taking a walk, and not changing out of your wet pants until your task is complete.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, public humiliation, punish me please, wetting