Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 12:13 PM   #1
Piggy-Miss

Female 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place

Hello there good masters of GD! This little piggy is looking for a master to control and humiliate it over the summer! A little bit about me, you can call me whatever you’d like, but most people call me Penny. I just finished my freshman year of college and over the summer I’m back home in the small town I live in with my parents. Im hoping to find someone who can help make this summer memorable and painful for me! I have a part time job down here and I’m taking summer classes too and I have my own room at the house, so there’s plenty of opportunities to have fun!

Now, onto the more kinky side of myself. Im into most kinks that I’ve come across, but my favorite are humiliation, pet play (pig), hygiene play, hidden public, degradation, pain, and things like that. I like things on the more extreme end of the spectrum, so if you’re not someone who’s willing to be cruel and extreme then the rest of this ad isn’t for you. Specifically, I’m looking for a master who is willing to make me suffer for their amusement and push my boundaries. I love the feeling of being controlled, so rules are also welcome!

I want to look back on this summer and remember how much I suffered during it. Being humiliated, constantly under strict rules, etc. I want to always be in pain or be at risk for someone to find out what a pig I am. If you think you could make this a summer from hell then please reach out! My kik is PiggyMiss.
The following user says Thank You to Piggy-Miss for this post:
Old 05-29-2023, 09:01 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Does your kik include or exclude the full stop?

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk