Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2024, 04:45 AM   #31
Majk93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
When hubby is not controlling it I love to set it to answer to sound, there is always some radio on in our lab most of the times the surprise effect will be the same
sounds good too, anyway, if you change your mind, let me know And of course let us know how do you feel after work with lush inside 😊

Pics or video with face (without face will be ok) anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 05:20 AM   #32
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majk93 View Post
sounds good too, anyway, if you change your mind, let me know And of course let us know how do you feel after work with lush inside 😊
I will for sure tell you how I feel after one day at work with lush inside

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 05:27 AM   #33
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
When hubby is not controlling it I love to set it to answer to sound, there is always some radio on in our lab most of the times the surprise effect will be the same
Before leaving your Station to chsnge out of your scrubbs. Tske of youe psnties. Tie them arpund your wrists and Insert rhe Lust on voice acrivated Mode.
Ypu csn waith till everybody besides your friend is gone or gobeith everybody else.
Im asuming your going to wisth to be one of the last people sgsin.
Stsrt chainging but try to get cought again by your friend. Maybee this time she will be sble to notice that your wearing no bra.
Make a bit of smalltalk snd enjoy the feeling before filly Dressing. Oh and use the psntie to tie your hair back

Thsnbleave and drive home. Leave the lush in if you csn. If its to intense your ofcours alowed to tske it out.

Hope you enjoy this dare. If you hsve sny questions aor need somthing chsnged feelnfree to tell me
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 09:32 AM   #34
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Before leaving your Station to chsnge out of your scrubbs. Tske of youe psnties. Tie them arpund your wrists and Insert rhe Lust on voice acrivated Mode.
Ypu csn waith till everybody besides your friend is gone or gobeith everybody else.
Im asuming your going to wisth to be one of the last people sgsin.
Stsrt chainging but try to get cought again by your friend. Maybee this time she will be sble to notice that your wearing no bra.
Make a bit of smalltalk snd enjoy the feeling before filly Dressing. Oh and use the psntie to tie your hair back

Thsnbleave and drive home. Leave the lush in if you csn. If its to intense your ofcours alowed to tske it out.

Hope you enjoy this dare. If you hsve sny questions aor need somthing chsnged feelnfree to tell me
So after my duty I should recover my panties from my pussy and tie them on my wrist or tie my wrists with them? And wait some minutes then go to changing room and if I get caught spend some time talking with my colleague or should I wait so to get caught?
Lush will be on on the drive back home then..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-20-2024, 03:49 PM   #35
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

You are not allowed to wear a bra at all until your husband has cum 7 times
Spoiler:
as you don't want him to be suspicious, you should rush these

At least it is hoodie weather

BvG : 218 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 04:14 PM   #36
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Going back home after work was quite exciting I finished a ittle late so most of my colleagues were already gone but some of them were still working.. I waited some more minutes to lower the risk of meeting someone in the common changing room, then I walked there to find it empty
Since I did not made it with the lines I just started changing in my normal clothes, I just had time to put on my pantyhose, not so shear but not so dark as well.. and I heard some steps, so I skipped wearing the bra again and I just put on in a hurry my top.
The colleague who came in is a colleague I often meet there, we are almost every time the last to go, I go my skirt and while putting it on she noticed something was missing .. she asked me if I had special planes for hubby tonight and I answered smiling to her and saying "It's Friday "
She smiled back at me, now in her panties and bra and told me "..have fun, tell me on monday"
In the parking I jumped in the car and made it to take off skirt and stockings, the coat I had on was long enough to cover anyway.. and I started driving to shopping place.
Once there, not a long way, I dressed back and bought what I had to ..then back to car.
I was quite wet at this point, feeling the panties in my pussy all the time and as I got in the car I again took off both skirt and stockings and dropped them in the back seat..
The drive was longer nad after a while in the car gt a little warmer so I unzipped the coat open.. feeling more hair on my pussy.
There was some traffic and quite some cars around.. this made me more and more wet and horny..
I am quite on the small side, a petit brunette around 1.55 m so I tought the chances to be seen in the car were quite low.. and I was horny and wet.. car warmer.. well I took off the coat as well to drive hom in just my top and shoes.. and panties in my dripping wet pussy
Once home I just put the coat on, hubby was not yet back, collected the discrded clothes and the bags and went in... horny as hell.
Later of course I had a lot of fun with hubby
A very entertaining and "juicy" report indeed!

I'm wondering... would you be open to experiment with dares involving nudity at your workplace (I mean, outside bathroom and changing room)? and in a public place (such a library)? and outside (like in a park)?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 04:16 PM   #37
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
So after my duty I should recover my panties from my pussy and tie them on my wrist or tie my wrists with them? And wait some minutes then go to changing room and if I get caught spend some time talking with my colleague or should I wait so to get caught?
Lush will be on on the drive back home then..
Well- i didnt think about the recover your panies part and i dont know if they will fit in there with the vibe ... i think we should let the pentie tasks slide

On the getting cought thing. do what makes the most trill for you

hope you enjoy
Old 01-20-2024, 04:41 PM   #38
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
You are not allowed to wear a bra at all until your husband has cum 7 times
Spoiler:
as you don't want him to be suspicious, you should rush these

At least it is hoodie weather
Will do starting to work on first of seven ina few minutes

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-20-2024 at 04:44 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-20-2024, 04:46 PM   #39
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
A very entertaining and "juicy" report indeed!

I'm wondering... would you be open to experiment with dares involving nudity at your workplace (I mean, outside bathroom and changing room)? and in a public place (such a library)? and outside (like in a park)?
I am open as long as it is in my limits and losing my job is a limit just ask and we'll see

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-20-2024, 04:47 PM   #40
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Well- i didnt think about the recover your panies part and i dont know if they will fit in there with the vibe ... i think we should let the pentie tasks slide

On the getting cought thing. do what makes the most trill for you

hope you enjoy
Let say I will do the panty stuff on monday and on tuesday I will have lush.. makes everithing easier

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-20-2024, 06:03 PM   #41
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Well of course we don't want you to get fired!

I just saw an opportunity when you mentioned that you and the coworker who saw you without panties are often the last to leave the lab. I assume that, if you stay a bit longer than usual, you should be alone. And here comes the fun!

(Obviously, I don't take into account potential security cams and/or other risks, so I leave it up to you to assess the feasibility of this challenge, and if it needs adjustments of any sort, just let me know...)

In your room, take off one item of clothing, leave it on the floor, close your eyes, sensually caress yourself for a while, masturbate until the edge of orgasm but don't cum yet. Exit (leaving the item there) and go to a different room/space.

Repeat the routine above, and in each different space, while you enjoy yourself with eyes closed, I want you to think at what it would be like if you got caught like that by the person(s) that usually works in that room.

Repeat until you're naked, and with your clothes scattered all over the place. Find the nearest suitable object, get on all fours, and fuck yourself with it until you finally cum. Lick it clean, put it back in its place.

Now you can go and retrieve all your clothing...

So, this is the idea: what do you think of it?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-21-2024, 02:17 AM   #42
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Well of course we don't want you to get fired!

I just saw an opportunity when you mentioned that you and the coworker who saw you without panties are often the last to leave the lab. I assume that, if you stay a bit longer than usual, you should be alone. And here comes the fun!

(Obviously, I don't take into account potential security cams and/or other risks, so I leave it up to you to assess the feasibility of this challenge, and if it needs adjustments of any sort, just let me know...)

In your room, take off one item of clothing, leave it on the floor, close your eyes, sensually caress yourself for a while, masturbate until the edge of orgasm but don't cum yet. Exit (leaving the item there) and go to a different room/space.

Repeat the routine above, and in each different space, while you enjoy yourself with eyes closed, I want you to think at what it would be like if you got caught like that by the person(s) that usually works in that room.

Repeat until you're naked, and with your clothes scattered all over the place. Find the nearest suitable object, get on all fours, and fuck yourself with it until you finally cum. Lick it clean, put it back in its place.

Now you can go and retrieve all your clothing...

So, this is the idea: what do you think of it?
Risky but.. nice idea I have to work on this, my lab is on second floor nearby 2 other labs, a relax room with coffee and tables, 2 more labs, meeting room and my boss office.. no security camera but securty guy mostly at first floor/entrance, he checks upper floor when everyone is gone so around 7_7.30pm.. clening guys starting from lower floor same as security guys will be on upper floor around 7_7.30 pm.
The colleague I met is in one of the 2 labs after the relax room, so if she is there I get only once in relax room, boss sometimes is working late, but I will notice only once in meeting room (btw connected to boss office with a door).
One last thing, I cant be there very late I have to check with a badge to get out and if I go out too late the boss will call me next day to ask for explanation.. but I can exit at 18.50_19 pm without problems ..usually my colleague and sometimes a couple more are out at around 19..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-21-2024, 04:23 PM   #43
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Risky but.. nice idea I have to work on this
You said that you need to get out by 7 pm max. Also, around the same time both security guy and room cleaner will start their tour. On the other hand, some colleague and/or the boss may be still around by then...

When you you say you have to work on this, what do you have in mind? Have you already devised the draft of a plan? I'm curious...

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-21-2024, 11:03 PM   #44
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Let say I will do the panty stuff on monday and on tuesday I will have lush.. makes everithing easier

Thats fine with me 😊
Old 01-22-2024, 12:04 AM   #45
Majk93

Quote:
that means you need another task for Wednesday ? 😅

Pics or video with face (without face will be ok) anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk