Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-01-2024, 02:10 AM   #1
save and jenny

Default Slave Karen

Red faced Karen thought to herself how she found herself in such an embarrassing position. She had only just moved to her cousin’s house in a small country town in Australia a couple of weeks ago to live while her parents were having marital problems and they didn’t want her around.
There was fifteen minutes to go until the sun would go down and it would be to dark to see anything except under the street lights.

Karen’s cousin’s Jenny and Taylor waited out front of the toilet block in the park holding in their hands a blue pair of light blue shorts and a brown t-shirt.

“Come on Karen its time” demanded Taylor in a cheeky voice.

“Get your little ass out here and do that task for us and do it now before we come in there and you won’t like that because if you’re not out here in your panties and training bra before the sun goes down we are coming in there and instead of giving your shorts and t-shirt back to you we will strip off your panties and training bra and as well and make you ride your bike home in the dark with us in just your runners and socks then we will give your clothes back just before you get to the house.”

Jenny laughed at Taylor's comment then said “There’s no one else here at the moment so the sooner you complete it the sooner you can get dressed again and we can go home.”

Peering out of the toilet door a nervous and embarrassed Karen looked around then when seeing no one was around she slowly stepped out into the daylight in front of Jenny and Taylor hoping her nightmare would soon be over.

As they looked at Karen standing there in the open just in her panties and training bra shoes and socks they both could see the embarrassment and humiliation on her face making them both feel a little satisfied that their plan had worked.

Karen had no idea that morning she would end the day being made to show off her underdeveloped body for her age in her underwear. Taylor looked closer at her thin 167 centimeter tall skinny body that looked like a bean pole with a flat stomach and her white training bra barely had much to hide with small lumps that couldn’t have been any larger than a B cup,

Glancing down her body to her blue cotton panties Taylor started to talk “all you have to do to get your shorts and t-shirt back is to run over to that play equipment over there and run around it twice then back here and if you’re fast you may do it before someone comes over here to use the equipment so go now” Demanded Taylor. Karen had no choice so she put her head down and started to run.

As Karen reached the play equipment and completed her first lap both Taylor and Jenny lay on the grass laughing at her predicament as Karen kept running wanting her task to finish. Scared that someone would see her I a public park in her underwear she completed her final lap and ran back to Jenny and Taylor red faced and instead of stopping Karen ran strait past her and back into the toilets where she felt safe.

Stepping into the toilet block after her Taylor looked at Karen sitting on the toilet seat in one of the toilet cubicles with her hands over her eyes trying to recover from her ordeal.

There you go” said Karen as she threw her shorts and t-shirt at her landing them in her lap.

“You can put these back on when you’re ready and we are going home without you o when you recover from your humiliating activity you can get dressed and ride back home by yourself. “See you latter” said Taylor as she left the toilets and both girls rode home in a satisfied mood with grins on their faces.

Karen thought it was mean of them to leave her there after they had their fun with her and was having second thoughts about living there but because of her circumstances she had no choice for a while.

Karen used to live two hundred kilometers away from her cousins and they only saw each other a couple of times a year during visits but when Karen was younger she was a bit of a tattle tale and got Taylor and jenny in trouble many a time making them dislike her but the last time Karen told on them for smoking resulting in a sore bum and being grounded for a month so when the opportunity arose two weeks ago Jenny and Taylor made plans for a little payback at Karen’s expense.

“Your home just in time for dinner” Jenny said to Karen as she walked through the back door of the house and sat down at the kitchen table.

“Karen wanted to stay at the park a little longer so we left her there but she made it home in time for diner” Jenny continued to say to her mother who was wondering why Karen never rode home with Taylor and Jenny.

Isn’t that right Karen” Jenny asked as both Jenny and Taylor looked at her as if to say lie and don’t get us into trouble or else.

“Yes that’s right I wanted to stay back a little longer” replied Karen not wanting to tell the truth and get them in trouble and have them make her do anther task like today.

“The school holidays are over in two days and I enrolled you in the local school. It’s nowhere as big as your old school, it’s just a little school that teaches normal school studies .

Taylor and Jenny will look after you until you’re settled in and make new friends of your own” Taylor and Jenny’s mother told her as she paced the plates of food in front of everyone then sat down to eat her own dinner.

TWO DAYS LATER.

Karen woke up from her sleep to the sound of buzzing from the alarm clock and got out of bed. Today was her first day at her new school and she was in a good mood.

The last two days had been uneventful. Taylor and Jenny had been extra nice to her letting her do things with them and she thought things between them were better and the park incident was a one off for payback.
Walking over to the Cupboard and opening the draw Karen reached in and pulled out her secondhand school dress which was a hand me down from Jenny and placed it onto the bed. Then she opened the next cupboard and pulled out a pair of matching panties and bra.

The light blue training bra and panties were one of Karen’s favorite pairs. After taking a shower Karen wrapped her towel around herself and headed back to her room to get dressed.

Once back in her room she stood in front of the big mirror on her wardrobe door then slipped her panties onto her legs and up past her knees and into position covering her modesty and then looking at her small breasts and thinking I wish they were bigger like other girls my age then she placed the training bra over her arms and pulling it up until her small lumps were covered and then she reached behind her back and fastened the bra from behind.

"Picking up the school dress Karen could see that the dress was made of cotton and polyester with a light blue checkered print and five buttons down the front.

Karen put the dress on and she thought she looked rather smart in it as she looked at herself in the mirror.

The dress came down to a couple of centimeters above her knees and it even had the school logo above the small pocket in the front.

Once Karen was satisfied she looked good she found her white cotton socks and black school shoes and put them on then she headed to the kitchen where she found Jenny and Taylor had already made her breakfast and commented on her school uniform.

“You look good in my old dress now sit down and eat so we can get going and ride to the school bus before we miss it and you don’t want to miss your first day now do we.” Commented Jenny as she took the back of Karen’s dress and lifted it up just enough for her and Taylor to see that she had very cute light blue cotton panties on with a thin lace waist band on them then before Karen could even react she let the dress drop back down and said to her “that was just our first day tradition and we do it to all new girls wearing a dress.

“Karen sat down and ate her breakfast then they all walked to the bus stop a kilometer down the road.

AT SCHOOL

Karen‘s first day was going well and she was looking forward to afternoon recess then she had one class left and she could go home for the day. Karen sat at her desk in the in the back of history class behind everyone else with Taylor and Jenny each side of her watching a video on the civil war in America.

The lights had been turned off so as to make the room slightly darker to see the screen better but plenty of light to still see everything.
Whispering in Karen’s ear Jenny asked her if she wanted to see something they had and was thinking of putting it on the school notice board for everyone to see.

Karen was bored watching the video and was looking for something to amuse herself until recess so she agreed to look at what they found and maybe get a good laugh from it.

“Ok let’s see what you have” Replied Karen as Jenny looked at Taylor with trying not to start laughing and then reaching into her schoolbag Jenny found what she was looking for and pulled out a white envelope and slid it in front of Karen.

“Open it and take a look” Taylor whispered to her.

“What’s in there” asked Karen as she undid the flap on the envelope and took a look as Karen discreetly took out the small photos that Jenny had taken from her old Polaroid instant camera she had found in her grandmothers garage with some packs of film for it.

Looking at the photos Karen’s mood changed as she felt a feeling of embarrassment come over her as she looked three photos of her in nothing but her shoes, socks, panties and training bra out in the open running around the play equipment in the local park in broad daylight.

The last thing Karen expected was Jenny sneaking out her Polaroid camera and taking some pictures of her doing something humiliating like that and she knew that anyone seeing them especially anyone from school in this small town would be beyond embarrassing for her and she would never live it down.

Karen put her head down on top of the school desk with her hands covering her face until she stopped going red and composed herself enough to say something.

“Please don’t do this to me and not on my first day here. Everyone will think I’m an exhibitionist and I dread to think what the boys would think or expect from me if they had any opportunity. You know as well as I do what boys are like.”

“Calm down for a minute, we were just having a little fun with you that’s all but now we think about it would be a little funny to pin them to the notice board and you would be known as the new girl town exhibitionist but we won’t do that just yet though” Jenny explained to her patting her on the back.

“Please can I have them now? Karen asked trying to appeal to their god side.
“You can keep and destroy them three photos because we have another three the same.

“Maybe we can work something else out instead that will benefit both of us” Taylor said Karen.

Like what?” replied Karen wondering what could benefit both of us.

“I don’t know exactly what but there must be something. How about you sagest some things and we will think about it.” Jenny said as she patted Karen on the back to comfort her.

Thinking about what she could do to get the photos back that would benefit both of them Karen made a couple of suggestions that would satisfy them.

“How about I do both your homework for the next month?”

“No thanks” replied Taylor who had other plans for the exchange of the photos.

“Well how about I’m you’re maid at home and clean your rooms for a month?

No make it two months.”

“That sounds like it might be fun watching you clean our rooms and do everything for us but we are not convinced it’s exactly what we want for the exchange” replied Jenny.

Karen out of ideas replied to them “well I ran out of ideas right now so what do you think is a good exchange them?”

“We had a think about it and we want to exchange each of the three pictures for tasks” Taylor explained to Karen

“I only think its fair one picture for each thing you do and you won’t have to worry about them again.”

Letting out a quiet sigh and rolling her eyes Karen said “well ok then but make sure I get them and no one else gets to see them now that have you come up with?

“We were thinking that you have good taste in panties from what we saw at breakfast this morning when we lifted your dress so for one of the pictures we want you to let us borrow your underwear.” Taylor said to Karen.

“I’ve got a few nice pairs at home and I suppose if you wanted to borrow them to wear you can but they might be a size to small for you but if that’s what you want.” Karen replied thinking to herself that wearing someone else’s panties was a little weird and they mustn’t have many nice pairs themselves and if that’s all I have to do to get the photo then they can borrow them anytime.

“Ok you too can borrow any of my panties whenever you like.”

“No you don’t quite understand the proposal. We don’t want to borrow and wear your panties from your room we are proposing that for the photo we borrow the panties and bra that you have on at the moment or we put one of the photos on the schools notice board for everyone to see.” Jenny whispered so as not to make anyone sitting in front of them hear.

Getting a red face again Karen just wanted to curl up and die after hearing the proposal From Jenny and Taylor.

“It’s up you you weather you let us borrow them now or be famous and no one is going to know you re nude under that school dress so you decide and when you’re ready take off your training bra and panties and give them to us.
Realizing that Taylor and Jenny had planned this embarrassment for her since the park incident and were just being nice to her the last two days to build her confidence she came to the realization that she didn’t have much of a choice for the moment.

With another sigh Karen looked at them and nodded her head in defeat and looked down the classroom to see everyone including the teacher looking at the screen watching the movie so hesitantly she moved her hands under the table until she felt the bottom of her school dress grabbing the hem and pulling it up to her crutch so she could discretely take her panties and slide them down her legs and off handing them to Taylor who put them in her schoolbag.

While this was happening Jane thought she would make it easy for Karen and with her fingers she played around with the back of her dress until she found what she was looking for. Once Jenny found the bra clip and released it making it come loose under her dress.

Karen didn’t like the feeling of Jane playing with her bra but it was half off now so Karen taking no chances of getting caught looked around the classroom again and when she was satisfied no one was looking back she undid the first two buttons on her dress enough to pall the bra out then done the buttons back up and reluctantly handing it to Taylor who placed it for safe keeping in her bag with the panties.

“So how does it feel with only a thin layer of cotton hiding your nude body?” Jenny asked her.

“Not good, what if someone finds out and when can I have them back?”
“It’s only recess and one class after that and we will give then back to you when we get off the bus near home. It’s windy today outside so when you are at recess don’t stand anywhere the wind can blow your dress up or jump around too much and in class make sure your legs are together and your dress is pulled down near your knees when you are sitting down and you should be fine.” Jenny replied.

The bell rang and everyone including Taylor and Jenny got up and left the room except Karen who didn’t really want to stand up while everyone was in the room. Now that the room was empty Karen stood up from her desk and adjusted her dress hoping that it wasn’t noticeable that she wasn’t wearing anything under her dress.

Karen could now feel her nipples touching the inside of her dress making it feel a little uncomfortable and looking down at her chest she could now make out two tiny points that were just noticeable that weren’t there before she lost her bra. Going up to the teachers desk Karen had an idea and picked up the tissue box and pulled a couple of tissues out putting them between her nipples and dress to hide her problem. Once she thought she was presentable she left the classroom and went to recess.

ALMOST HOME

As the school bus pulled up at their stop Jenny, Taylor and Karen stepped off the bus with a couple of other girls and waited by the bus shelter talking until the other girls parents pulled up in their car and took them home.

“Now that we are alone how was your last class did you have any problems or not? Asked Jenny as she looked at Karen to see what she had to say.

“It was embarrassing knowing I was dressed like that and luckily no one found out.”

Taylor picked up her bag and opened it then said to Karen “you did well and we actually didn’t think that you would go through with it but you did. Do you want your panties and bra now?”

“Yes please this breeze is cold under my dress and I don’t want to walk the road back home without them on there’s too much traffic and I don’t trust you too your likely to flick my dress up when a car passes or something” Karen replied waiting for Taylor to hand her the underwear.
save and jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to save and jenny for this post:
Old 01-05-2024, 03:03 AM   #2
dare loli

Nice story line and im looking forward to reading more chapters.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk