Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2007, 08:08 AM   #1
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default Consequences Can Be Interesting [FICTION]

I figured that to make up for my long absence I would write a story for you all to enjoy. Being in charge of the Truth or Dare Story section I know how quite incredible this monumentous occasion is. This is fiction but with elements of truth that none of you will properly be able to pick out. The only real character in the story is me. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, I will begin.

Part 1
The Best Bet in the World

I am a sixteen year old male in the light of great celebration. My exams have just finished and naturally, a long holiday has begun. I have fully matured with a skinny, but muscly body, a tall frame, the need to shave, and I hasten to add with the need of showing off, a rather large dick. Nevertheless, I wasn't the most confident of people and, while I certainly went to all manner of parties, I often went days (even weeks) at a time enjoying calmer activities with a smaller bunch of friends.

Today was one of those days, as me and my close friend Clara were messing around together in a bunch of woods nearby. The woods were very secluded as, although they were fairly near some houses no one ever tended to visit there. Naturally, my shy and slightly reclusive personality made me love them.

Clara loved the woods also but for a different reason. She was a lover of nature and enjoyed to no-end spending time outdoors. Clara and I were very close friends and had been for many years... we had the same connection that two girls would have together as friends and generally we shared all our secrets. Romantically, we had been involved with one another but usually with the influence of alcohol being a strong contender for said involvment. She had brown hair, hazelnut eyes, and in my eyes, a beautiful face and body though she didn't seem to think so. She also had extraordinarily large boobs which although I stood up to anybody who "made fun" about them, I myself couldn't help but notice them.

And so, the two of us were sitting on fallen logs throwing a ball to one another in the middle of my favourite woods. "This is kinda dull," she said suddenly.

"Yeah," I agreed. I suddenly realised that I had been absent-mindedly not talking to her despite the fact that we were passing the ball inbetween each other. "We should try and spice this ball game up!" I joked, saying it in a mock-flirtatious manner.

"Y'know what," she said, dead serious, "We should."

Slightly surprised, I looked up at her. She had a familiar glint in her eye which I recognised well. It was a glint she had before she was about to do, or in this case, suggest, something a little bit different. Something a little bit outward going. Something a little bit... naughty. "We," she proclaimed suddenlyas she stood up, "Shall have a bet!"

"What do you mean by a bet?" I asked, unable to keep a note of intrigue in my voice. I had a feeling the sort of thing she would suggest and I couldn't help but let my breathing get a little bit heavier.

"Right, we'll carry on playing this catch and throw game, but whoever drops the ball first has to do a forfeit suggested by the other player. Agreed?"

"What sort of forfeit?" I inquired, suspiciously.

"Agreed?" she repeated, ignoring my question. I sighed melodramaticaly and nodded in agreement, though I couldn't keep a smirk off my face. This was the Clara I knew and loved; things were probably about to get very good indeed. Clara seemed satisfied. "You can name your forfeit first."

This was tactful of Clara, I thought to myself. By suggesting that I suggest the forfeit first, the level of friskiness would be decided by me. "Okay," I said, smiling brightly, "if you drop the ball then you have to strip completely naked with no covering immediately in this wood --"

"Okay!" said Clara, with such speed and immediacy that I didn't have a chance to say 'only joking'. "I -- what?" I said, surprised. Clara was clearly very horny indeed. I had to admit that I could feel my dick begin to rise up against my leg. It was tingling excitedly as though it was buzzing with excitement and my years of puberty made me automatically put my hand in my pocket. She smiled all too knowingly before saying, "My turn!" I nodded, all of a sudden, fearing the worst. "If you drop the ball in our little game of throw and catch..."

"Yes?" I said uneasily.

"... I get to..."

"Go on."

"... jack you off right here, right now under my own conditions."

"What!" I shrieked suddenly. The very thought of this made my dick shoot up so quickly I could feel it rubbing against my stomach. Even so, this felt a bit unfair, "But that means it's kind of good for me either way."

Clara smiled maliciously. If my horniness hadn't gone into overdrive I would have known she was up to something. "Exactly," she said sweetly, "There's no way you can lose this bet at all. The only thing that really happens is you cum outside. BIG DEAL!"

Despite 'BIG DEAL!' being meant in a sarcastic way, I did feel that the whole affair was a big deal. I rarely rushed into anything like this (except when alcohol was involved) but my unfailing trust of Clara and my horniness insisted that this was okay. What was the worst that could happen? I either got to see Clara naked outside (my thoughts meandered to what a large breasts would look like) or I get the ultimate pleasure from someone I saw as a very hot girl.

"It's the best bet in the world!" she said.

I, all to gullibly, agreed. And the throw and catch game began!

To be continued...

I think you're all under no pretense that this was the starting chapter and naturally the introduction. But, as luck would have it, Part 2 is coming as soon as possible. I hope you're all fans and looking forward to it!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk