Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2008, 09:29 AM   #1
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS
Default The Underwear Control Dare

I'm not sure if this has been done before (the most recent search results for underwear would suggest my idea hasn't been done before), but I have an underwear control dare for everyone who is interested.

The idea is pretty simple: I will assign which underwear you will wear this week!

However, I don't want everyone to go out and buy new underwear, so this has to be done on an individual level.
Just follow these steps:
(1) Compile a list of the clean underwear you have. List type, size, color, prints, or any other special quality of each pair of underwear. THe list must contain at least 10 entries! If you can get a hold of other underwear (e.g. sibling's or girlfriend's underwear) and are willing to wear that too, add them to the list.
(2) Think of any restrictions you may have this week. E.g. if you have PE class and don't want to be embarrassed, make a note. Or if your significant other is coming over on Wednesday and you want to wear something special
(3) Send the list to me in a PM.
(4) I will randomly assign a pair of your underwear to each day of the following week.
(5) You will receive a PM (or email, if you leave me your address) back with the details.
(6) Look at the list each evening before you go to bed and lay out the assigned pair of underwear to be worn the next day.

You can spice up the dare by adding the following variations
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wearing the same pair of underwear for two days
- Wearing underwear the wrong way around (front and back switched) or inside out
- No toilet paper-Rule (i.e. poop-stained underwear)
Just add your preferences to the list and I'll work that into the assignment.

Feel free to ask any questions.

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to CISS for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk