Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-26-2018, 08:59 AM   #1861
Maplebaconx

(I finished them already I just forgot to post that I finished)

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:03 AM   #1862
brendon

You are a lucky boy! Tomorrow something more difficult.

LIKES: competitions, chance/strip/dice games, lose-lose bets/forfeits, cbt, humiliate, cum, workouts, piss, Writing lines 30-100/ Essays

PUNISHMENTS: Writing lines 100+ (typed/handwritten)/ Essays (after disobedience, wrongdoing, being humiliated, spank, forced workouts, piss, pain

LIMITS: face, cams,photo (until I know you)gross/extreme stuff (blood, scat, heavy pain, health risk), long/permanent, social suicide, illegal, diaper
brendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #1863
Maplebaconx

*scared about tomorrow* brendon please stop punishing us I’ll do anything

Old 06-26-2018, 09:11 AM   #1864
brendon

tomorrow will be good day, for ME!

LIKES: competitions, chance/strip/dice games, lose-lose bets/forfeits, cbt, humiliate, cum, workouts, piss, Writing lines 30-100/ Essays

PUNISHMENTS: Writing lines 100+ (typed/handwritten)/ Essays (after disobedience, wrongdoing, being humiliated, spank, forced workouts, piss, pain

LIMITS: face, cams,photo (until I know you)gross/extreme stuff (blood, scat, heavy pain, health risk), long/permanent, social suicide, illegal, diaper
Old 06-26-2018, 10:17 AM   #1865
Maplebaconx

Brendon please don’t punish us!

Old 06-26-2018, 10:32 AM   #1866
brendon

You make my day!
Tomorrow, no way out! no mercy!

Old 06-26-2018, 10:42 AM   #1867
Maplebaconx

I’ll just have to hide tomorrow

Old 06-27-2018, 03:25 AM   #1868
brendon

There are you! You can't from me. (Brendon grips M. He lifts him on a high hook in the cloakroom and and drops his trousers down his ankles, he can't get off). 15 minutes to class. You must wait for someone finds you. You must not be late to class, or..coach will punish you! You know his punishments are hard.

Old 06-27-2018, 07:17 AM   #1869
Maplebaconx

Some body help and get me down I can’t be late for class!

Old 06-27-2018, 09:54 AM   #1870
Maplebaconx

Crap I’m late for class!

Old 06-29-2018, 04:22 AM   #1871
brendon

So you're here! I have give to you homework for me - so that you will do it for me.
Because you were absent class, the teacher is mad. You said said something about that you going have twice much homework for you and you have to must catch up for the lesson.

Old 06-29-2018, 05:50 AM   #1872
Maplebaconx

It’s all your fault brendon!

The following user says Thank You to Maplebaconx for this post:
Old 06-29-2018, 07:31 AM   #1873
brendon

I know nooooothing

Old 06-29-2018, 11:46 AM   #1874
Maplebaconx

(What does homework exactly intel?)

Old 06-29-2018, 11:50 AM   #1875
brendon

I know noooothing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk