Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2012, 04:43 AM   #421
Dravot
getDare Devil

An anal dare for you

Take your ball and pump

Insert the ball give it one pump and push it out
without letting the air out push it back in and give it a second pump then push it out, repeat this until it gets to big to push out. If for some reason you were able to push it out but can't get it back in you can let the air out but once its back in you have to pump it back to where it was last time plus one.

Also you must edge on every 5th one so on the 5th, 10th 15th etc pump you must edge before pushing the ball out.

When you reach a point where the ball absolutely can not come back out you are may masturbate till you cum though as you are cumming you should try to push the ball out as hard as you can.

I look forward to hearing how this went and how big across the ball can be and you can still push it out.
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #422
opennina
Account Banned

hey i did your dare and it took a long time lol, got quite tedius, well i can insert the ball at 4 pumps max and i can push it out only up to 28 i think if i spent a bit more time i might be able to push out 29 but 30 is properly stuck

Please vote or ask poll related questions here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/552788
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #423
ineedhumiliationpls

Default five days without dares or updates. I'm worried

I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-016
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-005
Like: humiliation, degradation, objectification, control, orgasm denial, public risk, family risk, mild or "accidental" public, orgasm control, clothing control, bladder control. . . more when i think of it

Limits: No blood - No Religion - nothing permanent, and don't get me caught

Last edited by ineedhumiliationpls; 03-20-2012 at 09:41 AM.
ineedhumiliationpls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #424
SexyMonkey

Send a message via MSN to SexyMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedhumiliationpls View Post
I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
link 1
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
link 2
Not sure links are allowed but some Mod will correct me. But anyway I like the cone idea.

I dare you to find an object shaped similar to a cone. Any object that is narrow at top, and you can get in your bum, and gets wider to a point you currently cannot fit. Everyday for 1 week you have to spend 10 minutes sitting on it. Pushing it as deep as you can every day. Mark it at the end to see how deep it went. The goal is to beat yesterdays depth.
If any day you cannot beat it you have to spend another 10 minutes sat on it. Then remark where you finished.

Hope it's possible. I know you dont have any objects but I'm hoping you can find something that will work

EDIT: I thought of a possible object. A large drinks bottle. Cone be best or something with a larger gradient but a drinks bottle could work

My likes: - Anal (my girlfriend trying stretch me because I'm still very tight), insertion, cum-control, tease and denial, shaving, shower fun, messy, spanking.

Willing to consider anything in-between. I want to try public and stretch my bum but slowly. willing to try others just pm me.

My limits: - illegal, no extremely public, nothing involving others except girlfriend, no pain, scat

Last edited by SexyMonkey; 03-20-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Added object idea
SexyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #425
SissyDL

Send a message via Yahoo to SissyDL

you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.

Edit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by opennina View Post
Unfortunatly since i can not edit the poll on this thread to do what i stated above i have created a new thread just for the poll http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101204

if you have dares they are still to be posted here not in poll thread, the poll thread will be for only poll related stuff, but if you have dares it is unlikely i will do them on a tuesday as my ass will probably still be quite sore

x-dress, Diaper {will wet/mess if its part of dare}, SB{Self Bondage}, Spanking, more just cant think atm.

maybe:
Cam/Pic. semi public, cbt{these i can't do Lack of Privacy right now}

avoid:
Perm, Illegal, cold/ice/food, Public, nude pics, common Sense.

28/Usa
SissyDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #426
SexyMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDL View Post
you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.
Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am

My likes: - Anal (my girlfriend trying stretch me because I'm still very tight), insertion, cum-control, tease and denial, shaving, shower fun, messy, spanking.

Willing to consider anything in-between. I want to try public and stretch my bum but slowly. willing to try others just pm me.

My limits: - illegal, no extremely public, nothing involving others except girlfriend, no pain, scat
Old 03-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #427
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMonkey View Post
Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am
no your spot on and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature

Please vote or ask poll related questions here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/552788
Old 03-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #428
SexyMonkey

Quote:
no your spot on and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature
I think mister poll is more evil than the getDare one

So how is you bum? beginning to feel more loose and easier to insert larger things? Are you going to attempt my dare to stretch you?

Old 03-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #429
opennina
Account Banned

yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?

Old 03-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #430
SexyMonkey

Quote:
yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?
Did you get very deep before?

I think you should stand it up right on a chair and then sit down on it pushing deep in you. May be a good idea to fill bottle with water as it will add weight to the bottle making it less likely to tip over. Also if you add warm water may be easier to slide in you.

If you cannot beat yesterdays record place it on the floor and then sit on it there with your full weight on the bottle that should help push it in a bit more Do not kneel if you can. Sit on the bottle like it was a chair if you can. If not kneel and sit on it as hard as you can.

You can use your hands to stabilize the bottle (stop it falling over) other than that you cannot use your hands or any other part of your body to hold yourself up so your weight must go onto the bottle to help force it deep in you

Hope you have fun. Please let us know how it was. Be nice have a daily update if possible but if not I would be happy just to hear how it went after the week

Old 03-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #431
opennina
Account Banned

Hey sexymonkey really sorry i havnt done your dare yet just real busy at the moment, will start next next week and do for one week and post results

Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #432
norm

why was she banned?
norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #433
ImYourBitch
Account Banned

I don't know but it really sucks that she was.
ImYourBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #434
DarqueSock

I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys. I thought she stopped that a while ago though. And I'm not positive if that is against site policy or not either.
DarqueSock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:56 PM   #435
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarqueSock View Post
I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys.
That's what she told me too. Anyway she is still on at msn. And she is a quite nice person.

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk