Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
leonard_T

Default New feeling dare, includes pee

This dare will be fine and a nice experience if you can wet yourself, it can be in the bath tub and you don't need to mess with any clothing or drinking pee or so. This one is desinged for males but can be also done by females.

What will you need?
- Water to drink
- Plastic wrap ( the roll you will only use a few but you need to use the roll not small pieces)
- 2 hours or more

If you thing that this dare suits you, do it, and after or while you are doing it add to this post what do you feel, or what would you change.

------------- Dare ----------------------

Right now go drink 2 glasses of water, also bring the plastic warap.

Get naked under your waist, you need to your cock soft for this part, if it isn't wait till it is.

Place the plastic wrap over your cock, bending it down and back and wrap it with your balls making a tight pack, don't cut the plastic wrap, go around your waist and then around your legs making yourself some plastic underwear, make it tight when you go around your legs or waist but not when you go from a leg to waist or so.. since when you move that would be very uncomfortable. When you finish you should have some waterproof undies both ways and also your erection restricted what will make it very teasing.

Get your underwear back on over it, rub yourself gently over the underwear and feel it =) If you do it right it will feel a little annoying not pain at all, and also very teasing since you shouldn't be able to get a full erection.

Go drink as much water as possible. To make it safe drink slow.. don't drink glasses all at once, take your time and if you feel full just stop.

For the next hour keep drinking water when you feel like, no need to force. Also watch some images/videos that turn you on a lot while you rub yourself over the underwear.

Maybe this is a good time to take a picture for your profile or an album, only do it if you want.

You have to do 50 situps,25push ups and 40 jumping jacks, drink a glass of water each time you take a break.

Start to play with yourself by pushing your blader for a long time and also rubing over your underwear. Just keep drinking as you feel you can, and hold your pee for as long as posible, try to think how long more can you hold it and double that time, you will see you can do much more than you thought.

Once the time to pee come you can go to the bath tube and to it there wearing the plastic underwear and the underwear over it. Do not touch yourself while you pee let it flow till all the blade is empty, to make it easier you can be drinking some water while you pee that will help you.

You can end this dare just after that or you can choose one of the 3 next options:

A - Tease yourself rubbing your now wet plastic underwear, do it for a long time, then take the plastic underwear off and get a cold shower, no touching for the rest of the day.

B - Press the plastic wrap to make the pee go out and then just dry yourself and keep the plastic underwear on till next day shower.

C - Make a hole and pull your cook out of the plastic wrap, jerk off till you orgasm, take off the plastic underwear and take a nice shower =)

Hope you have enjoy it. Post your experiences.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, public, permanent.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to leonard_T for this post:
Old 08-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
kiera113

I might try this later... im a girl so it will be interesting how im going to modify it...
kiera113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

I will do this when I get the chance and keep it on until the next day,
have you got anymore dares I could do in the meantime to make it more interesting?

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #4
catsanddogs
getDare Sweetheart

i think i might ry this some time during the week
I'm still learning things about myself thanks to a few pplz here Trueblue333,Akari, and Stinkbutt
Love you all<3
And bitch better be ready to TasteTheRainbow!!!
And there are still a few ppl here I still love Vexus,Tadoms,DylanXx and ConnorXx,Meeacaroline,and all I can remember. If I forgot someone I'm sorry and. Still love you <3
catsanddogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #5
riley138

id like to try this dare but someones always home

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #6
leonard_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppysean View Post
i think i might ry this some time during the week
@puppysean Let us know how it went and if you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley138 View Post
id like to try this dare but someones always home
@riley138 You can do it, and you can wear clothes over the plastic wrap so no one see it. Holding it for as long as possible and tease yourself, so even with people around this dare can be done. You only need to be alone for the wrap progress which can be done in the toilet if you need.

Anyone else that had try it don't be shy and post about it, also variations of this dare are welcome! Happy daring everyone!

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
Old 10-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #7
Dareman1

Thumbs up

This is really good. thanks so much

Dislikes: Too messy, Piss/Poo, Public, ruin clothes, Xdressing, Anything else.

Have: Thin Rope, Lock, Breifs, Boxers, Under sized Speedo's, Rubber bands, Latex Gloves, S10 Gas Mask, Condoms (Limited)

16/Male/Gay/UK. (may change limits)
Dareman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
arg

I definitely going to do this!!!
Have very limited items.

PM me a dare!
arg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #9
lines_uk_1664

Send a message via Yahoo to lines_uk_1664

Think I will have to try this one when I get some home alone time sounds interesting, have done something similar involving tights before
lines_uk_1664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #10
arg

I'm having huge trouble getting the cling wrap on - everytime I try I keep getting an erection....
Have very limited items.

PM me a dare!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #11
arg

Cling Wrap is on. Oenis ended up semi-erect, so the dare probably wont be as good... :s
Have very limited items.

PM me a dare!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
SAMaster

Will have to try this, I think I will opt for option C afterwards....

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
arg

Just finished dare.

It was fun, but I don't think I'd do it again... The problem of wrapping my cock didn't make it that fun, and at the end peeing in my 'underwear' completely turned me off when I was doing option C... :s

It's a shame - I was really looking forward to this!
Have very limited items.

PM me a dare!
Old 10-29-2010, 05:41 AM   #14
leonard_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg View Post
Just finished dare.

It was fun, but I don't think I'd do it again... The problem of wrapping my cock didn't make it that fun, and at the end peeing in my 'underwear' completely turned me off when I was doing option C... :s

It's a shame - I was really looking forward to this!
Maybe you should try it again but just forget about the pee part and don't do it. Also the best feeling is if you wrap it before getting the erection even it is not a complete erection.

I'll recommend you to try it again when you are not horny and once you are wrapped try to get horny. The feeling will be like loose of control and frustrating since you can't turn on.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
Koosie

Smile

Great dare, I am not into the peeing thing but you converted me. I loved the feeling of not being able to get an erection. I made the wrapping as water tight as possible and were able to sit in pee for 30 min before it started leaking. I will definitely do this again.
Koosie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bondage, pee, pee holding, plastic wrap