Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #46
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 26 – Déjà vu

……Roselyn giggled with that friendly girly giggle, that Mike just loved to hear, saying “well I was thinking, I will start by giving you a truth and a dare, then you can do the same, and so on,” emphasising the word “and”.

Mike noticed Roselyn’s mischievous grin, and was beginning to think that he was being finagled into something. Déjà vu, this is how it had all started in another game of truth or dare, with different rules. However there were big differences, he trusted Roselyn, not only that he really liked her a lot. Besides he couldn’t really back out now, so he simply replied “sure Roselyn, I’m intrigued carry on.”

Roselyn spoke “ok so first your truth question… So do you really like me and why or why not?”

Mike wasn’t really expecting that question, although it had become common knowledge that he had a crush on Roselyn. If Mike was to be honest he would have to voice his feelings and take risks.

Gathering his thoughts together he attempted to reply with a considered response “Roselyn, I really do like you a lot.”

He was somewhat relived to notice the satisfied smile on Roselyn’s face as she further prompted him “and why Mike? I want to know.”

“Err well, I just do” and realising he was not going to get off with that response he quickly added “because you’re perfect.”

Roselyn responded “I’m not sure about that Mike, nobody’s perfect. I just consider myself to be a normal girl. Maybe you are thinking about some fantasy girl, I don’t think I can live up to those expectations and I’m not sure if I want to either.”

Mike added “well by perfect I mean I like you just as you are, I don’t want to change anything about you. You’re a beautiful girl but most of all I like your personality.”

Mike was hoping to impress Roselyn by trying to show that he was sincere and that he truly did like her for who she is, not just what she looked like.

Roselyn smiled but appeared hesitant to receive Mike’s compliment saying “thank you Mike, that is so nice, but you don’t really know me yet.”

Mike interjected “yes that is true, but I would really love to get to know you better, and I hope we can.”
Roselyn agreed saying “me too Mike, I hope so” then she giggled saying “anyway its time for your dare now… oh and failure to complete my dare will result in punishment.”

Roselyn thought for a moment then said “I dare you to let me tie your hands together and let me do what ever things I want to you for fifteen minutes.”

Mike would normally be very reluctant to even think of allowing this, being so excruciatingly ticklish and of a very reserved nature. Nevertheless for some strange reason he just wanted to feel helpless, with Roselyn in complete control of him. In fact he was getting really turned on at the thought of abandoning all his fears and letting Roselyn do whatever she liked to him. His normally strong inhibitions were being overwhelmed by this growing desire to completely surrender to whatever she wanted. He even hoped that she would ask him more awkward and embarrassing questions so he would be forced to bare his soul before her.
Confused and surprised by these new emotions, things like trust, fear, control and the like flickered through his mind, but it made no sense as to why. He didn’t even want to know why, as all thoughts of caution were purged from his reason and he willingly allowed himself to be seduced by his own excitement.

He looked at Roselyn and in confident surrender said playfully “yes sure, after all I don’t want to be punished do I.”

Roselyn took the cord from Emma’s discarded bath robe and started to tie Mike’s hands behind his back. Mike just submitted willingly to his bondage, his body now running on this high-octane mixture of fear and excitement at what Roselyn might do to him when he is bound and helpless. As Roselyn was tying the cord, he remembered what they had done to Jane and the safe word they had given her, heck he didn’t want a safe word, he was amazed by his new confidence.

Roselyn went to dim the lights in the room leaving Mike standing in only his towel with his hands bound, to briefly ponder his predicament. The very anticipation of what was about to happen manifest itself tangibly in his mind. Maybe it was the culmination of all those crazy, crazy events of the last few days, but he knew he was no longer in possession of his own reason anymore and maybe Roselyn wasn’t either.

Roselyn approached and Mike could see she was feeling and acting awkward. Roselyn was by no means as bold as her cousin Emma in fact she could be quite shy at times. Her temperament seemed to fluctuate between an outwardly friendly and confident girl to this shy and more reserved nature. Mike looked at her wanting to tell her with his eyes to continue, he was feeling a strange bond between them that seemed to transcend the need for any communication.

Suddenly without warning mike felt her fingers tracing a path over his body exploring and searching for tell-tail reactions. He squirmed and wriggled as he yielded submissively to Roselyn’s torture. It was only a few minutes before his towel fell to the ground, fully exposing himself to Roselyn’s view. He was again tingling with excitement knowing that he could do nothing to cover his nude writhing body and his now obvious erection from Roselyn’s eyes.
Roselyn giggled, picking up the towel and placing it on a chair at the other side of the room, before resuming her invasion of mikes sides, stomach, legs and feet.
Mike was left exhausted and aching for some release as Roselyn gently stroked his testicles with one finger causing him to gasp and making his rigid cock throb.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 09-17-2009 at 06:30 PM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #47
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 27 – SUDDENLY IT WAS NO LONGER A GAME

“Right your turn now Mike” she said abruptly. Mike still standing there naked, bound and sexually wound up, like an over tightened spring.

“So what are your truth and dare to me going to be?” she added and sat down to wait for Mike’s request.

Mike was not exactly in the frame of mind to think of a truth so he fumbled out some question asking if she was still a virgin.

“Yes I am Mike” was her confident response.

Mike now had to think of a dare and right now he really wanted to see her naked but was still too scared to ask even after what had just happened.

He cautiously spoke “ok, turn round and loosen your towel and lower it down to your ass so I can see your back and stay like that for two minutes, then tie the towel around your waist and turn round topless with only your hair covering you.”

Roselyn smiled saying “truth is Mike I am really shy, but ok just give me two minutes and I will do it.”

Roselyn paused for a while; the tension was electric. She gathered her long hair over her shoulders to the front of her body then turned around and started to loosen her towel, stretching it out, to form a curtain behind her and slowly letting it down until you could just see the cleavage on her ass. Mike was mesmerised, she was beautiful, her skin was perfect and her female form stunning. She then gathered the towel round her waist and tied it before turning round to face Mike. Her breasts were mostly covered by her long hair, not so big, but still ample. Mike could see her cleavage through the naked strip of her chest not covered by her hair, and the roundness of her breasts.
He just wanted to stand there looking but Roselyn gathered up her towel and tied it back into place. She beckoned Mike, still naked and bound, to sit down.

Roselyn again sat down beside him saying “my turn again… Mike when we looked on the internet earlier for Jane’s info, what did you think about that tordme site?”

Roselyn was again sitting very close, her long hair brushing against mikes nude body and occasionally catching his erect penis and testicles, he was going crazy.

“Err, well I found it interesting and it seems to have quite a following… Why?”

Roselyn responded “me too. I was surprised at a lot of things there, a bit shy about some of the things as well… but I’ve been thinking about it and I wondered…” Roselyn hesitated. Blushing and looking quite embarrassed, but after quickly regaining her confidence said “anyway Mike, I dare you to make me your slave, starting from tomorrow.”

Mike was stunned. Sure this could be a fantasy come true, but there was a point where a fantasy ended and reality prevailed, and Mike was all too aware of this.
This wasn’t exactly one of Mike’s fantasies anyway, he was certainly not an assertive person and his timidity even moderated his fantasy life. Besides he had dared to hope that his recent contact with Roselyn would lead to a more standard relationship and he was now feeling a little rejected and somewhat confused by her suggestion.
Mike quickly reflected, realising that he himself had just been totally engrossed in his own fantasy, just a few minutes earlier. He was still sitting there naked with his hands tied, unashamedly displaying his hard cock to a girl he really knew so little about.

Mike beckoned her saying “you better untie me now Roselyn, I think we better talk about this…”

To be continued…..

Thank you for reading and any comments you have would be welcome.

Last edited by theone; 09-17-2009 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #48
storyboy

Award Star

haha lmao i read that and i thought it was over. i was like...wtf it WAS a great story until the ending.

keep up the great work
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #49
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

So Roselyn wants to be slave to Mike?
Or is it Roselyn making Mike be her slave?

Good story. I hope you write more soon.

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #50
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
So Roselyn wants to be slave to Mike?
Or is it Roselyn making Mike be her slave?

Good story. I hope you write more soon.
Thanks for the comment.

For now, Roselyn wants to be a slave to Mike.

I will probably update the story tomorrow, hopefully that will make it all a bit clearer.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #51
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 28 – RULES AND PUNISHMENTS

…..Mike beckoned her saying “you better untie me now Roselyn, I think we better talk about this.”

Roselyn untied him, and he put his towel back on so they could chat. Roselyn was quiet and he didn’t want to cause her any embarrassment so he began to talk saying “I’m not sure that I understand you Roselyn, what exactly do you mean?”

Roselyn responded “yeah, I know it sounds a bit kinky and I could never just do that stuff with a stranger but…” Roselyn hesitated then added “Oh it was just an idea, please forget I said anything. Anyway I better go and find where Emma put your clothes.”

Mike realised that Roselyn was being serious and like the story goes, Eve took the forbidden fruit and offered it to Adam, so it was inevitable that Mike too would take and eat also. In fact the very idea was already starting to excite him. If Roselyn had not suggested this he probably would never have gone down that road but now she had, the rest was becoming somewhat mundane in comparison. The very concept of him taking an overtly dominant role in a relationship was previously unthinkable. But, as he looked at Roselyn, feeling her disappointment, his shyness seemed to dissolve away and he thought to himself “wow.” His mind began to taste the exquisite need to pursue this path and to seize the moment before it passed.

Mike smiled reassuringly at Roselyn and took her hand as she was getting up to go “wait Roselyn. Don’t go let’s talk about this. I just wasn’t expecting you to say that and likewise I would never consider this with anyone else but if you are serious I really do want to do this with you.”

They began to talk, reviewing some of the things that they had learnt about in the last few days and discussing what they themselves expected to get from this relationship. It was decided that some provisional limits would need to be set. Mike would need to come up with some rules and a basic strategy would need to be developed in regards to tasks and such. They both decided that they would meet again tomorrow to finalise the agreement then they would begin.

Neither of them had any experience, other than those initial ideas that they viewed on the tordme website that had fired their imaginations. Both of them had a fairly sleepless night as the prospect that those ideas were soon to be realised, and much thought and consideration was given to how they would proceed.
Morning came with a little freshness of mind but certainly not a diminishment of their resolution.

Limits were set to include things like:

Illegal, blood, extreme pain, pee and poo in mouth.

Initial rules were set by Mike for Roselyn to follow and would include:

1) She was to call him master.
2) She was to obey all his commands provided that they were safe and within her limits.
3) She was to wear whatever clothes Mike deemed appropriate in the performance of duties and dares.
4) She was not allowed to touch herself sexually in any way unless told otherwise.
5) She was not allowed to cum unless given permission this was a privilege that must be earned.
6) She was to demonstrate trust, obedience, and respect.
7) She was to be totally open about her feelings and must bare her soul to him when asked.
8) She could ask him any question she wants at the appropriate times.
9) They may on occasions switch roles but Mike would have the final say on this request.
10) Failure to obey the rules would result in punishment.

Punishments would be decided on by Mike and could include but would not be limited to the following.

1) Loss of privileges.
2) Spanking.
3) Cold showers.

Roselyn cringed somewhat at punishment number 3. Also she was a shy girl in some ways and thought of many other things that might be included in her limits, things that she simply didn’t know if she could do or not. However for the moment the prospect of having to cope with those risks or face the punishment was getting her quite excited. She trembled somewhat at the realisation of what she was about to do, she had never done anything like this before. She starting to panic a little and was about to say to Mike that she needed to have more limits set first, but for some reason she arrested her own thoughts, looked at Mike and said “I agree master, I’m now your obedient slave.”

Fortunately Mike’s parents were going away in a week’s time and it was suggested that Roselyn could find a way to visit him then and begin her service as a slave. She was to make a slaves costume in the meantime. Mike had ideas about that design. Also some more specific rules would me made for that occasion that Roselyn would need to follow.

Some further issues of equipment needed were discussed, like soft ropes and such. Roselyn’s stomach churned at the thought of being bound and helpless, it was all going a bit fast now. She was both scared and excited at not knowing her own capabilities. It was her that suggested the whole thing but now she was almost shaking just talking about it. Nevertheless it was just too exciting; something was compelling her to defy her fear. She really had very little idea of what she was doing she just knew she needed to do it.

They would meet again through the week but they both knew that the tension and trepidation would remain for the rest of the week. Roselyn would continue as normal until then but any masturbation or touching herself was forbidden.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 09-27-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #52
Duckers

Okay, once again this story has taken an interesting turn. Our good friend Mike has gun the gauntlet between being a slave to being a master.
Duckers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #53
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks again for your comments. Please keep me informed as to your views about the story.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:08 AM   #54
theone
getDare Succubus

Name:  slave_girl_clothing.gif
Views: 2603
Size:  3.6 KB

Roselyn’s simple drawing of her slave girl costume.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

…..Continued

PART 29 – THE SLAVE GIRL

The week passed quickly, a week of much planning and thought by both Mike and Roselyn. Mike resolved that if this thing was going to work then he would need to apply himself and overcome his own reserved nature. He would need to be creative with his ideas or the whole thing would just flop, and that could be disastrous. He really liked Roselyn, so he determined that he was going to do his best at being a good master, firm but caring was his intention.

That day soon arrived when Mike’s and Roselyn’s parents were away, they were both happy for that fortunate and opportune time, making it possible for Roselyn to spend some time at Mike’s house in order to fulfil her duties as his slave.

Roselyn arrived promptly at 9 am on the Saturday morning as arranged, she was warmly greeted and was shown into the house by Mike. They decided to have a coffee together and a chat before Roselyn would start her official duties as a slave at 10 pm prompt. Roselyn had brought a large bag with clothes required for her duties and had other personal effects with her, like her phone and such. All these items would soon be confiscated and locked away by Mike, as agreed. A slave has no need of such items as these.

Roselyn was smartly dressed, as she always was, wearing a white buttoned, slim fit, shirt and blue skirt, just below the knees. She wore a light blue open, summer zippy jacket over her shirt. Mike thought she looked so very attractive with her long thick soft brown hair cascading down her back. She was always modestly dressed, never really ventured into wearing revealing clothing. But all that was about to change, she would soon be wearing very skimpy slave’s clothing. Mike’s mind turned to the drawing of the costume that they had decided on, and that Roselyn was going to make. The costume that must now be in that bag that she had with her.

Roselyn had been required to abstain from any touching or orgasm in preparation for this time. The specific rules for Roselyn’s stay at Mike’s were now being discussed. These rules were extra to those already agreed before.

1) Her bag, clothing and personal effects would be handed over to Mike and locked away. Mike would get clothes from her bag as required.

2) She could expect no privacy in the house except that afforded to her by Mike as he deemed suitable, she was a slave not a guest.

3) She was not allowed to open or shut any doors in the house unless asked to do so or given express permission.

4) Other, short term, rules may be added at any time provided that they were within her limits.

Time was passing, the tension and excitement was building as they sat and talked. Both of them contemplating what was soon about to happen. It seemed as if circumstances were out of their hands, governed only by the ticking clock.
With only five minutes to go, Roselyn was feeling the climaxing tension. She glanced at her bag nervously, knowing that she herself had decided to relinquish all control by abandoning herself to her new master. Those last few minutes seemed to torture her reason as her safe little world was about to shatter.

She was trying to prepare herself when Mike announced “its 10 o’clock now, slave girl.”

She breathed in deeply then slowly expelled, in an attempt to calm her apprehension, trying to exorcise the remnants of her reservations and fears. She looked at Mike and replied “yes master.”

Mike opened her bag and took out the slave costume that Roselyn had made and handed it to Roselyn saying “right, slave girl, you will strip naked and put this on while I go and lock your bag in a cupboard. I will then come back and collect your other clothes and confiscate them as well.”

“Yes master” she respectfully replied.

Mike said “you have five minutes, no more” and then left with her bag leaving Roselyn alone in the room, door open, to undress and change.

Roselyn summoned her resolve knowing that she only had a few minutes. She took off her jacket followed by her shoes and socks. Next she unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off over her shoulders, followed soon by her skirt. Now standing in her bra and panties and feeling very vulnerable. She tingled with fear as she relinquished her undergarments to the growing pile of clothes on the floor, leaving herself completely naked.

She took the soft black fabric, fashioned into a tie belt, and tied it around her waist. Nothing more than a long piece of white cloth was draped through the front of this belt followed by a similar piece for the back. Lastly a long piece of cloth was fastened around her breasts and tied at the back. She stood there in her makeshift “Princess Leah” style, slave costume. Except hers was probably a lot less secure.

Mike returned and after gathering up her discarded clothing, left the room to lock them away with all her other stuff. Roselyn was feeling so naked and vulnerable in her skimpy outfit as she watched her clothes and any hope of cover now vanish beyond her grasp. She gulped realising she was now committed to her role of slave girl.

Mike again returned carrying a ball of string and some scissors. Roselyn looked really puzzled at what he might do with them. Mike spoke firmly “right slave girl, you are hiding behind your long hair. So I am going to tie it into a sort of pony tail using bits of string.”

“Yes master” was her expected reply.

Mike cut several lengths of string, and then began to gather up her hair, in order to tie it together in several places along its length.

Roselyn started to relax slightly as she felt Mike’s fingers passing through her hair. It felt soothing and relaxing as the sensation diverted her mind from her immediate predicament. Nevertheless the natural cover that her hair provided was now taken from her, thus making her feel even more naked.

Mike said “right slave girl, I think a little house work is in order to commence your service.”

“Yes master,” she again replied, becoming more comfortable with herself. She was starting to get aroused from wearing her skimpy outfit and was looking forward to teasing her new master in the performance of her housework tasks.

Mike added “I will be getting a visitor or two later this morning and one of your duties as a slave girl, will be to wash the feet of my guests when they arrive.”

Roselyn was surprised and started to panic, saying “master, what people? Please no…”

To be continued…..

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals

Last edited by theone; 10-01-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:02 PM   #55
Applebee7

BEST STORY EVER

please continue!
Applebee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #56
Applebee7

i really enjoyed the Jane parts the most
Old 10-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #57
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the comment, Applebee7. It is much appreciated. I have been so busy lately, but I will update the story again in a day or two.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #58
storyboy

great, i've loved this story since the beginning. please continue.
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #59
Applebee7

No problem. Don't worry about it, glad to know you're continuing it. =]
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 AM   #60
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 30 – THE GUESTS ARRIVE

…Roselyn was surprised and starting to panic a little saying “master, what people? Please no. Master I don’t want people to see me in this outfit.”

Mike teasingly replied “oh, so you want to be naked straight away?”

“No Please, not in front of others. I can’t,” she pleaded.

Mike scolded her “you bad slave girl, you forgot to call me master, and that will cost you ten spanks. So remove the back of your dress.”

Roselyn hesitated for a short while as she was still feeling quite shy. But then complied with the instructions, removing the back of her dress to reveal her naked bum. Hoping to gain favour with her master regarding the situation she obediently handed him the cloth. Mike had asked her to shave the week before starting her duties as a slave and this fact alone was making her more conscious of her nakedness.

Mike explained “I will take you across my knee and you will say thank you master after each slap. Failure to do that will cost you a part of your dress.”

He tied her hands in front and positioned her over his knee. Roselyn was starting to get aroused with the knowledge that Mike could see her naked ass. She felt growing excitement as he held, touched and moved her bound, helpless body into position, ready for the spanking. She had always been a shy girl in regards to showing her body but now, here she was, half naked immersing herself in the role of a willing slave. Mike toyed with her, running his finger over her naked bum.

She giggled playfully saying “please master my ass is so ticklish.”

Mike raised his hand and spanked her; she let out a surprised yelp and said “thank you master.”

Mike’s little plan of distraction had failed; he was hoping to catch her by surprise so she would forget to thank him. A second, third, forth, fifth and sixth slap was administered each followed by a “thank you master.” Mike run his fingers down her sides causing her to squirm and squeal then quickly administered another sharp slap. She protested with a surprised “ouch”.

Mike responded “no thank you? Well you loose part of your dress.”

After that she remembered to thank him for the three remaining slaps.

Mike picked up the discarded back of her dress saying “I will lock this away with the other things.”

Roselyn asked anxiously “but master you will give it back before anyone arrives wont you? Please master, I’m naked at the back.”

Only a few minutes previous she was scared of meeting visitors in her skimpy dress, but now, the back cloth that Mike was holding, seemed to represent a degree of modesty and afforded her at least some cover for her bare rear. She felt so vulnerable standing there looking desperately at that piece of cloth in Mike’s hand.

“Slave girl, do you really want your dress back now?”

Roselyn looked at Mike’s mischievous grin and knew there would be some wicked catch to his generosity.

She respectfully replied “I am happy to be like this for you master, but just when your visitors arrive. May I have it back then, please? I just don’t think I have the courage to be seen just yet.”

Mike took out a coin and placed it on the table saying “ok, well I think it’s only fair that we let chance decide your fate then.”

He then handed the back of the dress to Roselyn for her to put on. As she put it back on she asked “what do you mean master?”

Mike “There’s about two or three people coming, might be more. I would like them to see my new slave… and, well, you did fail your task so to make this more interesting… hmmmmmm.”

Roselyn “please master; tell me what you are going to do with me?”

Mike “…well, during that time each of the guests can have a little gamble. They can each toss a coin. Heads you get a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, but tails you forfeit a piece of clothing.

Roselyn realised how quickly and how well Mike was fitting into his new role as master, pushing her limits and reservations. He was masterfully keeping her on the very edge of an emotional precipice. She looked at the coin and contemplated the possible odds. Yes she might just escape intact or at least with what she was wearing now. But, heck with those odds she could just as easily end up naked, as well as having to performing a striptease in front of the guests. She thought for a moment. She could always try asking Mike for her things back or ask for different limits. She trusted him; she knew he would understand if she told him that. However that would then make all this pointless. She was scared but something compelled her to continue. She really had no idea if it was the thrill and fear of the moment or this strange desire to completely trust Mike. For the moment she said nothing. She felt no need to say anything. She felt that Mike would just know, and if that was being reckless and silly then she must be under some sort of reckless and silly spell. Mike handed her a large glass of water and instructed her to drink it all. She complied taking the glass and slowly drinking till the glass was empty.

The doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of the first guest. Roselyn’s heart pounded knowing that her ordeal was about to begin. Mike gave her a reassuring hug and then firmly announced “right slave girl, you will answer the door and show the guest in.” Apprehension welled up inside her as she wondered who the guest might be. She had to will her legs to move, in order to walk to the door. As she nervously and somewhat slowly approached the door, the bell rang again causing her to jump. She moved towards the door and nervously opened it to reveal Denise and Megan, but it was also then apparent that Denise had not come alone. She had in fact brought her younger brother Rob (14) and his friend Keith (14). Roselyn had not been prepared for this as she hesitated with embarrassment for a few moments, before asking them to come in.

“Nice costume” said Denise as she entered, causing Roselyn to turn bright red. Rob and Keith followed, also with very obvious interested stares at her skimpy dress.
Roselyn quickly closed the door before anyone else could see her and followed them into the house. Mike invited his visitors to sit down and make themselves comfortable. As Denise found a vacant chair she smiled, shaking her head in disbelief saying with some obvious amazement “well Mike, it seems that you really do have a slave. A very pretty and sexy slave.”

After only a few more minutes the bell rang again and Roselyn had to repeat her ordeal, this time to Garry, Mike’s friend. She was just as nervous the second time as she was the first, having to open the door to a complete stranger, being constantly mindful of her skimpy slave dress. Garry simply couldn’t believe his eyes, all he could do was utter a brief “WOW” as she led him into the house to meet with the others. Roselyn was asked to get some juice for the guests and to serve it to them. Roselyn replied with “yes master” causing further amusement amongst the guests. Roselyn just stood there in her skimpy slave outfit as Mike’s guests all wanted to make their comments and observations about her. She was beginning to feel like a real slave, like she was owned and had no rights. She felt shame but at the same time was strangely enjoying the prospect that Mike would have complete control of her every action.

After some further thought Mike explained to everyone about the game of chance they would now play. There were now five people so the game would work like this. Each guest would take a turn to toss the coin, each “head” would result in Roselyn being rewarded with a hug and kiss on the cheek. She would also be required to drink a small glass of water. Conversely a “tail” would result in a forfeit of a piece of clothing in the order:
1 The back of the dress.
2 The cloth tie bra.
3 the belt and front of the dress.
However as there were now five guests and not the expected three a proviso was made to even the chances and increase the tension of the game. Any three consecutive throws resulting in three heads or three tails would immediately end the game and give Roselyn all her clothes back. However there was a catch, Roselyn herself must make the call to start the sequence. Anytime during the first three throws she could call and if the following two throws were the same then she was safe.

After each throw resulting in a forfeit the guest could order the slave girl to remove that piece of clothing. The slave girl must remove the forfeit in front of the winning guest and then walk up and down three times, parading herself to all the guests like a sort of slave’s catwalk thing. After the game was over, she would remain in that state of dress or undress. Each guest would then have their feet washed by her.

Everyone was happy, everyone but Roselyn that is. She was having a difficult time understanding the new amended rules, as she was simply unable to concentrate. She stood there listening but as each rule was explained a new wave of fear pulsed through her mind. She just stood there in disbelief that she was actually going to do this. Her thoughts fluctuated between running out of the room and hiding, to trying to convince herself it was no big deal. She knew the fact that the game would be prolonged, would make it somewhat a big deal. Maybe she could be brave and if luck was on her side she would escape and still keep face and her clothes. She thought even if she was just ordered to strip that might be better; she liked to be controlled and submissive with Mike. But having to partake like this was torture, she was scared not knowing if she could do it.

Mike asked “is everyone ready to start?”

A chorus of replies was heard “yes, yup, oh yeah, definitely, I’m ready.”

Roselyn gulped and felt her stomach churn as she looked vacantly at the guests, knowing that their one desire was to see her loose and have to strip naked in front of them all.”

Mike handed the coin to Megan saying “you can start with the first throw.”

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 10-29-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk