Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
AcousticVixen

Female 22f Punishment

Do whatever you want within my limits that involve my clit or my pussy. I'm curious yet brattily intrigued.
Dares or tasks etc
Abuse it, enjoy it, share it, tease it....

I'm a naughty little brat:
I made a mess of my clothes by piling them on the floor instead of folding them heh
I teased my boyfriend before he went to work heh
Old 06-14-2016, 11:27 AM   #2
Onyourkn33s

You definitely deserve to be punished for teasing your boy... for now tho spank your pussy 100 times with a hair brush med to hard. Then rub toothpaste on your clit and just inside your lips. Give your pussy a moderate wedgie for 2 hrs.
Onyourkn33s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:29 AM   #3
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Get six pencils and six rubber bands. Use three of the rubber bands to tie a pair of pencils together. Open one set of "pencil clamps" and put it on one of your pussy lips. Now use a second rubber band on the other end of the pencils to pull them tightly together.

Do the same on the other pussy lip with the 2nd "clamp" and another rubber band. Now take the third set and use it on your clit. Press the pencils as far down as possible to get as much of your clit caught by the clamp.

Once the clamps are in place, you are to use your toothbrush and toothpaste to clean out your pussy. And don't forget to brush your clit a well. In fact, you should continue brushing your slit until you come.

Now shove a couple of ice cubes up your pussy. Only when they are totally melted are you allowed to remove the clamps.

While you only asked for clit and pussy punishment, if you are especially bad, you can make two more sets of clamps and use them on your nipples.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #4
AcousticVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Get six pencils and six rubber bands. Use three of the rubber bands to tie a pair of pencils together. Open one set of "pencil clamps" and put it on one of your pussy lips. Now use a second rubber band on the other end of the pencils to pull them tightly together.

Do the same on the other pussy lip with the 2nd "clamp" and another rubber band. Now take the third set and use it on your clit. Press the pencils as far down as possible to get as much of your clit caught by the clamp.

Once the clamps are in place, you are to use your toothbrush and toothpaste to clean out your pussy. And don't forget to brush your clit a well. In fact, you should continue brushing your slit until you come.

Now shove a couple of ice cubes up your pussy. Only when they are totally melted are you allowed to remove the clamps.

While you only asked for clit and pussy punishment, if you are especially bad, you can make two more sets of clamps and use them on your nipples.
I don't have any pencils or pens or markers of any kind and I do not have any rubber bands at the moment. Also I am practically homeless and living in the break room of my boyfriends work. He also lives here.
I wish I had ice cubes.

I promise all of this is true, eventually I will be in an apartment and can finally do more.

I can clean and brush my pussy and clit for you though.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:39 AM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Finger your pussy and rub your clit. Edge, then orgasm.
Lick and suck your fingers clean. Feel free to dip them back in for more. Taste all you desire.
...because you won't be tasting it for a while.

Spank it. Use your hand at first. 10 hard slaps, with your fingers straight and held stiff, right on your clit. Then take your hairbrush. 15 spanks, hard, on your pussy, and then another 15, all aiming directly for you clit.

You have 2 minutes to do those 30 spanks. Full strength, no missing. If you hold back, or if you miss, or if you take more than 2 minutes, you must do all the spanks again.

I lied. You get to taste yourself one more time. After spanking your pussy red, I want you to fuck yourself as hard and deep as you can with your brush handle. And you cum, lick all of yourself off of it.

"Enjoy it" and "share it"? Take a a pic of you beaten pussy, one that has cum twice already. PM it to everyone who responds to this thread in the next 12 hours. Show us how wet you are.

scrub your breasts, for 5 minutes a piece, with the bristle side of the brush. Use both hands, one to hold your tit in place, and one to scrub your nipple raw.
After you have scrubbed both, spank each tit 15 times on the nipple, and then scrub again for two more minutes each.
Take a pic, and PM it to everyone who replies in 12 hours.

Put a lot of toothpaste in your hands, and massage it into both breasts.

Roll a die, rerolling ones. This is how many more times you are to orgasm.

If you can fit the bristle end into you, masturbate, without lube, with the bristle side.
If you can't do that, lube the handle with toothpaste, and masturbate with the handle again.
Apply toothpaste to your clit, and scrub with your toothbrush. Scrub the lips too, but focus on the clit.

It is my hope you roll at least a 3, and that you can fit the bristles. I would like you to masturbate with bristles and cum, masturbate with toothpaste as a lube and cum, and masturbate by scrubbing your clit with toothpaste and them cumming.

When done, use the bristles of the hair brush to scrub your pussy for 5 minutes, and then 30 more spankings (clit and pussy), in 5 minutes. Same rules as before. Less than full strength, missing, or taking to long, means starting over.

Rub some toothpaste on your scrubbed pussy, and finger yourself to one more orgasm.

Take a pic, neck down, of your tired, abused, self, after all the orgasms. PM it to everyone who replies in the next 12 hours.

I am iffy about asking for pics, because it is such a common limit, but you said you wanted us to share it, and you only have face shots in limits, so I hope the pic requests are kosher.
I hope this sounds like fun.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:25 PM   #6
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Teasing your boy is not what a good girl should do. From now through the end of the month, you are denied any vaginal satisfaction. You must have sex, masturbate etc. with only your ass. This will teach you to send someone off being horny without taking care of them.

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:26 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticVixen View Post
I don't have any pencils or pens or markers of any kind and I do not have any rubber bands at the moment. Also I am practically homeless and living in the break room of my boyfriends work. He also lives here.
I wish I had ice cubes.

I promise all of this is true, eventually I will be in an apartment and can finally do more.

I can clean and brush my pussy and clit for you though.
Do you have a candle? If so, first brush your clit and pussy with a toothbrush, with some toothpaste on it of course. Once it's nice and raw follow up by coating it with hot wax using the candle.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:41 PM   #8
Bul94

Put ice cubes on inside your pussy when it melt put all the liquid on a glass (the have to be full). Then go in front of a mirror with: the glass, some toys, and a red lipstick. Now start to edge your self for 20 time using toys and for the whole time you have to look your self in face. after the 20 edge write cum slut in your face, tits and near pussy. so stand up and look to you self how slut you are and say to you "i can cum only 19/07/2016" so you will never cum till this day if you do it repeat the task.

PM dare here

Like: Humiliation, Orgasm control, rules, degradation, pet play, soft anal
Dislike: cum eating, hard anal, hard pain, hidden public, pee play.
Limits : Public, Pics/vids (negotiable), family, blood, permanent, poop.

Looking for someone who will control my sexual life and humiliating dare.

Ask via Pm for the kik

100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Sadist
96% Submissive
Bul94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:46 PM   #9
AcousticVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bul94 View Post
Put ice cubes on inside your pussy when it melt put all the liquid on a glass (the have to be full). Then go in front of a mirror with: the glass, some toys, and a red lipstick. Now start to edge your self for 20 time using toys and for the whole time you have to look your self in face. after the 20 edge write cum slut in your face, tits and near pussy. so stand up and look to you self how slut you are and say to you "i can cum only 19/07/2016" so you will never cum till this day if you do it repeat the task.
I can't write anything on myself, my boyfriend won't approve. I can continue to edge myself though.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:27 PM   #10
Bul94

Quote:
I can't write anything on myself, my boyfriend won't approve. I can continue to edge myself though.
so remember a full report with pics (if is ok for you)

PM dare here

Like: Humiliation, Orgasm control, rules, degradation, pet play, soft anal
Dislike: cum eating, hard anal, hard pain, hidden public, pee play.
Limits : Public, Pics/vids (negotiable), family, blood, permanent, poop.

Looking for someone who will control my sexual life and humiliating dare.

Ask via Pm for the kik

100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Sadist
96% Submissive
Bul94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:33 AM   #11
AcousticVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Finger your pussy and rub your clit. Edge, then orgasm.
Lick and suck your fingers clean. Feel free to dip them back in for more. Taste all you desire.
...because you won't be tasting it for a while.

Spank it. Use your hand at first. 10 hard slaps, with your fingers straight and held stiff, right on your clit. Then take your hairbrush. 15 spanks, hard, on your pussy, and then another 15, all aiming directly for you clit.

You have 2 minutes to do those 30 spanks. Full strength, no missing. If you hold back, or if you miss, or if you take more than 2 minutes, you must do all the spanks again.

I lied. You get to taste yourself one more time. After spanking your pussy red, I want you to fuck yourself as hard and deep as you can with your brush handle. And you cum, lick all of yourself off of it.

"Enjoy it" and "share it"? Take a a pic of you beaten pussy, one that has cum twice already. PM it to everyone who responds to this thread in the next 12 hours. Show us how wet you are.

scrub your breasts, for 5 minutes a piece, with the bristle side of the brush. Use both hands, one to hold your tit in place, and one to scrub your nipple raw.
After you have scrubbed both, spank each tit 15 times on the nipple, and then scrub again for two more minutes each.
Take a pic, and PM it to everyone who replies in 12 hours.

Put a lot of toothpaste in your hands, and massage it into both breasts.

Roll a die, rerolling ones. This is how many more times you are to orgasm.

If you can fit the bristle end into you, masturbate, without lube, with the bristle side.
If you can't do that, lube the handle with toothpaste, and masturbate with the handle again.
Apply toothpaste to your clit, and scrub with your toothbrush. Scrub the lips too, but focus on the clit.

It is my hope you roll at least a 3, and that you can fit the bristles. I would like you to masturbate with bristles and cum, masturbate with toothpaste as a lube and cum, and masturbate by scrubbing your clit with toothpaste and them cumming.

When done, use the bristles of the hair brush to scrub your pussy for 5 minutes, and then 30 more spankings (clit and pussy), in 5 minutes. Same rules as before. Less than full strength, missing, or taking to long, means starting over.

Rub some toothpaste on your scrubbed pussy, and finger yourself to one more orgasm.

Take a pic, neck down, of your tired, abused, self, after all the orgasms. PM it to everyone who replies in the next 12 hours.

I am iffy about asking for pics, because it is such a common limit, but you said you wanted us to share it, and you only have face shots in limits, so I hope the pic requests are kosher.
I hope this sounds like fun.
Couldn't do pictures but I did everything and got even more turned on than I was to begin with. Kinda kinky haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bul94 View Post
so remember a full report with pics (if is ok for you)
Couldn't do pics sorry.

This slut needs more punishments she can do -whines-
Old 06-15-2016, 10:19 AM   #12
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Couldn't do pictures but I did everything and got even more turned on than I was to begin with. Kinda kinky haha
I respect that you can not/will not do the pics. that is fine.
But I would request a proper report.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brat, play, punishment, rough, tease