Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-09-2021, 02:06 PM   #6616
as_in

Spend all day naked and edge in every room.

My confession: I love being verbally humiliated and spent all day at work looking for people to humiliate me.

edging, tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, (verbal) humiliation, worshipping, panties
Limits
pain, scat, piss, face (early on)

Kik me any time to inspect my dick, make me worship you, verbal humiliate me, and ask any humiliating questions you might have.

Kik: fixedDot
as_in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:10 PM   #6617
kinkysheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_in View Post
Spend all day naked and edge in every room.

My confession: I love being verbally humiliated and spent all day at work looking for people to humiliate me.
Oh why doesn't that surprise me at all, you filthy slut? Scum like you isn't worth more than being commanded to humiliate themselves. Without other people humiliating you, you would be completely useless, wouldn't you, my lovely little human trashbag? Take a marker and write 20 deagrading things on yourself, at least 3 of them in potentially visible places (not obvious, we don't want to bother everyone with your pathetic need to be used, but think spots like the ankle or the neck).

I love the feeling of giving up control completely

F/23
Bondage Slut
kik:heartsandropes

Likes and Limits on my profile, please use a desperate slut <3
kinkysheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 11:36 AM   #6618
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Confession loss of control

Create a numbered list of ten to twenty very humiliating or embarrassing things you have done. You cannot change the list. Put on your PM Dares the following.

"I have a numbered list of very humiliating and embarrassing things I have done. They are numbered 1 through (let's say 20 for now). Pick a number and I will send you the corresponding humiliating or embarrassing of that number and also temporarily post it along with the corresponding number in a blog on my profile. That Blog will be titled "Very Humiliating, and Embarrassing Things I have Done" Only two items will ever be listed since when a third number is given you may remove the oldest one from the blog.

My confession is that I am a chastity slave that will humiliate or embarrass myself in almost any way to be released after which I will jerk off as soon as possible even if it means further humiliation and embarrassment.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk