Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-13-2024, 02:31 PM   #1
Hasjtag

Key Cyber Mistress, Part 3 - Confrontation

Part 1
Part 2

Back a bit quicker this time! This one is quite plot heavy, but I promise there will be more juice coming up!

Thursday, 6:50 AM.

I jump out of bed. Today is an exciting day as I will finally have a lecture together with Fenna again and I can tell her our date this Saturday is on.

The last two days went by pretty smoothly and Miss Daisy is happy with my behavior so it's almost certain I will get permission to go out. It were also the first two days with the new surveillance software installed, which is hard to get used to. It's weird to know she sees everything I do on my phone and laptop. Kind of confronting, actually, as it makes me think about what I watch and read differently. Perhaps that's exactly the point. I've spent less time looking at nerdy stuff because I'm slightly embarrassed by it. The increased amount of tasks that eat up my free time also helps with that. On Tuesday, she had me tidy up my closet, neatly folding all my clothes and arranging them by color. Yesterday was a bit more exciting. She made me record a one-hour session of deepthroat training for her. Still, clearly just intended to keep me busy. I wonder if she will even watch it at all.

After sending my usual morning report, including me showing the chastity key container still sealed with the same serial lock, I make myself some breakfast and coffee. I get a message from Miss Daisy. She is still asleep as always, but she schedules them so I see my task for the day when I get up. Today, she wants me to run a route she planned out for me. A clever way of using the GPS tracker. I'm not really looking forward to that, since it's very hot outside. But as always, I will do exactly as she says.

This lecture seems to take hours as I'm nervously anticipating my conversation with Fenna afterward. She sits three rows in front of me, and I plan to intercept her in the hallway after class. When the professor finally dismisses us I leave my seat without taking my eyes off Fenna. I adjust my pace to be slightly faster than hers to catch up with her without running like an idiot.
"Hey, Fenna!" I say when I'm close.
"Oh hi!" she turns around, pleasantly surprised.
"I was wondering, are you still available this Saturday? I would love to go to the lake with you"
"Really? Yes of course! How about we meet at noon by the docks? I'll get some snacks"
"Sounds perfect, I'll bring something to drink then." I reply
"Sweet, then it's a date!"
My heart is pounding and I'm filled with excitement. A date! I have a date with Fenna! I can hardly believe she actually asked me out after all this time of me thinking she hadn't even noticed me. I wonder if I would have entered this dynamic with Miss Daisy if I knew that before. We've barely been doing this for a month and there's a good chance Fenna already had her eyes on me before that. I don't think I would have. Not that it matters now, I can't easily go back. Slowly, my excitement makes place for fear. I now have to be on a boat with the girl of my dreams, probably in swimming trunks and almost certainly wearing my chastity cage. All the while Miss Daisy must not know I'm alone with another girl and I may get a message from her at any time. A message requiring a swift reply.

And what if it really gets romantic? What if she makes a move, or clearly expects me to? What if we kiss and I get excited? And if it's not this Saturday, what if we want to see each other more and we get serious? Now that I think of it, I've really put myself in a difficult spot.

It's 1 PM and I'm running the planned route. Leisure is only allowed after finishing my tasks and I have no other important duties, so I have no choice but to run. I'm sweating all over and getting pretty tired, while I'm not even half way. The route actually goes right around the lake and it's a beautiful area. Every now and then I see some nice benches between the trees that seem to be calling me, but mistress has clearly said no breaks. It really messes with my head to be so seemingly free in nature, while actually being completely restricted. I could just stop, nothing is physically preventing me. However, Miss Daisy will clearly see the speed drop on the GPS track and when she does, there will be consequences. Of course I could just ignore those too, but eventually it will lead to her exposing me completely like it says in our contract. It would also mean I would lose Miss Daisy, which in some way feels even worse. Even though feelings of frustration and even regret consume me at the moment, and my submission seems to be standing in the way of true love and a lot of other things I want, I can't imagine losing her. Something about her is mesmerizing, she seems to be above life itself, like a Goddess. I barely know anything about her and only rarely get to see her, I'm not even sure if she's attracted to me or just thinks I'm a complete loser, but she definitely has me enchanted. I'm actually in a virtual prison, one that no one around me sees and only me and Miss Daisy know about. The thought excites me a bit, and the physical prison between my legs remind me that even that is restricted. Miss Daisy owns me completely, and I've never even met her.

Exhausted, I get home and quickly turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and enter the cool stream of water. It feels so good to cool down and wash the sweat off of me. I just stand there, catching my breath and enjoying the moment. Fortunately, taking a shower is one of the few things I can do without permission or restrictions, at least for now. I'm done with my task for today, so if I'm lucky I can just relax from now on. I can't wait to lay down on the couch, so I turn off the shower and dry myself off.

My phone shows a notification. Oh no, that's probably Mistress again. Can she never leave me alone for even a few minutes? I really just want to relax, preferably without a dildo in my mouth.

It's from a different number. I open the message and read it.

"Hey cutie, Fenna here! I remembered I have your number from the project group we were in together. Just wanted to ask if you had any preferred snacks for our date on Saturday. Really looking forward to it! <3"

A split second of happiness turns in to panic immediately. The tracking app! Miss Daisy can see my messages as they come in, and I've told her I would go out with friends! Oh no. What do I do? Delete it? I'm not sure if that even works because she probably already got a copy. And what would Fenna think? How could I be so stupid? This was bound to happen at some point. Even if I somehow survived this first date without Fenna and Miss Daisy knowing about eachother, what then? I can't have sex, and even making out while in chastity is too risky. And now I realise I could never even chat with Fenna because my phone is tapped, so this plan was always doomed to fail.

I stare at the message, considering my options. Before I can think of anything to do, a video call comes in. It's her. Immediately, I drop to my knees and answer the call. Miss Daisy's camera is disabled this time, so I just see the profile picture of her up to her chin in a black lace body. I'm still naked and only half dried off. My heart is pounding in my chest.
"I think you know why I called, don't you?"
"I... eh, Mistress, I..." I stutter
"Hanging out with friends, eh? Seems like my little slave boy has got himself a date. And you're trying to hide it from me! Why?" While her voice is stern, there also seems to be a sense of joy in it.
"I'm so sorry, Mistress. I've liked this girl for so long, and she suddenly asked me out and I..."
"Tell me about this Fenna" She interrupts, "And how long has this been going on?"

I tell her everything. How Fenna caught my attention when I first saw her, and about the project we did together where I barely dared to talk to her. How sweetly she smiles and how that seems to make my brain stop. And of course how she asked me out, completely out of the blue, earlier this week."

"And why did you think I wouldn't let you go? Don't you know that I want to see you happy?"
"Well, ehh" That's a hard question to answer. My happiness doesn't always seem like her top priority.
"Of course I want to see you happy, silly! I know I can be mean to you, but that's because I know you need that. Every time I make you do something you don't like, it's for your own good. Now, I can't deny I enjoy it too, but that's why we work so good together. You suffer, I enjoy it, and we both benefit from it."
"Yes, Mistress. Of course. But I guess it's too late now. I understand if you won't let me go now."
"And miss out on this opportunity? Oh, you're definitely going, this is going to be fun!"
I really don't know whether I'm relieved or even more worried now. There are so many ways she can make this date an embarrassing nightmare. I find the idea of going on a date with Fenna terrifying, even without Miss Daisy being involved. I almost wish she would just have me cancel it and be done with it.

"Ehh, thank you, Mistress. I'm sorry, I should have told you. I was just afraid..."
"I know you are afraid" She interrupts. "I'm not going to ruin your date. Like I said, I want you to be happy, and I will never ruin your social life. That's even in our contract."
"I want you to be your best self this Saturday" She continues. "I will not bother you during your date and want you to have fun. Treat her like a princess, like you would treat me"
"Yes, Mistress, thank you so much!" I say, now truly relieved.
"However, expect to be wearing your chastity cage as always. I want you to be a gentleman, and gentlemen don't have sex on the first date. If it works out between the two of you, I will let you have sex with her eventually, but I think her pleasure should come before yours. So, only after you've given her a good orgasm, will I allow you to see her without your cage. Understood?"
"Yes, I understand, Mistress. I will be good to her and make you proud."
"Good. I want your phone mic to be on during the entire date, so I can hear what's happening. How else would I know you actually do as I say?"
"Understood, Mistress"
"Alright. Now we have one last thing to deal with. I have not forgotten about the fact that you lied to me, which is one of the worst things to do to your mistress. Get in time-out position and stay there until supper. Then, after that, again until 9 PM. That's when I allow you to go to bed."
I nod and get up. I put my phone upright in a position where the camera can see me. I walk up to a wall in view and spread my legs. I put my nose against the wall and my hands behind my back. My body is still sore from the running, but I guess I can forget about relaxing today. I've never had a time-out of more than an hour, but then again, I've never lied to Miss Daisy like this before. I guess it's what I deserve. And honestly, I'm just happy with what just happened. Scared, but happy. For now, all I have to think about is staring at this wall right before my eyes and keeping my aching body still during the next few long, long hours.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I like your stories, they seem to be well thought out but leave some loose ends to the imagination. I don't always read stories because they tend to be forgotten before finishing. I'm also surprised you don't get many more comments.

Is this entirely fiction or do you draw on some real life experiences?

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 08:15 AM   #3
Hasjtag

Thank you! I try not to be too specific to leave some things to the readers imagination as you say.

It's almost completely fiction though I have been a sub in a very controlling online dynamic, and of course I'm influenced by my own life in many other ways.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, cyber, femdom, mistress, webcam