Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 AM   #136
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark passion View Post
is this going to continue?
Of course! I just am unable to post the next chapter at the time being.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #137
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty
As I was heading around the house, I noticed one of the sliding doors on the side was open, and I slipped through there, not having to open a door myself and risk causing too much noise.

I silently crept up the staircase, not attracting Aunt Sarah's attention, as the staircase was an entire room away from the TV room.

I saw three rooms at the top of the staircase, and remembered that Aunt Sarah’s was the one to the right. Luckily the door was slightly ajar, so I only had to tap it open a little and then slip through.

What should I take? I couldn’t take anything too big, as she might notice it gone. I decided to take a piece of clothing, as Aunt Sarah probably wouldn’t notice that it was missing.

I headed over to the dresser near the bed when suddenly there was.... silence. The TV turned off. I heard a footstep on the stair and realized that Aunt Sarah had stopped watching TV and was coming upstairs... and I was in her room... naked!

I scrambled to the only place I could think of to hide in, the closet, and then gently shut the door. Hopefully she wouldn’t need to get anything from her closet. I could still see out of the closet, as the door was made of the horizontal bars that slanted downwards, and since of these beams was crooked, I had a good view of the whole room.

I saw the door get pushed all the way open and Aunt Sarah walk in. She had changed from before and was now wearing a blouse with sweat pants on.

She looked around the room but didn’t seem to notice anything out of place. She then shut the door and walked over to her bed, where she sat down.

She sat there for a moment, and I was beginning to wonder what the hell she was doing, but then she reached up and pulled off her blouse.

She was wearing a light blue bra, which could barely contain her breasts, which have to be a size 'D' as they were even bigger than Lola's! They jutted outward, and although they were slightly saggy with age, they still looked somewhat firm and bouncy.

My erection, which had subsided substantially due the cold outside, bounced back to life.

Now you may be wondering why I was checking out my aunt, who, besides being related to me, was also substantially older than me. Well, to tell the truth, I don’t know. I just couldn’t stop myself. I guess my aunt was actually a MILF, I had just never thought about her in that way. And, like with my cousins, I didn’t spend a lot of time with her so I didn’t get close to her, which allowed me to just think of her as another woman.

As if to torment me even more, Aunt Sarah then proceeded to remove her sweatpants!

She was wearing light blue panties, and, as she wiggled out of her sweatpants, her ass, admittedly a little flabby but still very large and quite sexy, shook back and forth between my eyes.

My erection was now reaching full mast. My sexy aunt sat in front of me in just her underwear, although she didn’t stay like that for long.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her luscious breasts spilled out, and fell downwards, no longer as perky as they might have been in her earlier days.

Her nipples jutted upwards... she was very turned on. I then realized how bad this would look if she caught me.

Me, spying on her from closet while she was getting naked, and I too was naked... and with a raging erection. But I couldn’t move anywhere, and if I tried to bury farther back in the closet to hide myself, she might hear me.

All I could do was stay were I was and hope she didn’t have to get into her closet for anything. Not that I minded seeing her strip... or at least my penis didn’t... and it only got more exciting when she pulled her panties down.

Now she was completely nude. I could see her pussy as she spun around to toss her panties to the side, and I noticed with a shock that like Lola's it was completely shaved.

I only got a glimpse of it however as she quickly laid down on her back on her bed, so that I could only see her from the side, giving me a very nice new view of her breasts which still contained their erect nipples.

As I stared on mesmerized, my hand slowly running up and down my cock, she brought her knees up and stuck a hand down between her legs. Although I couldn’t see it happening, I knew what she was doing. My own aunt was masturbating in front of me!
Old 08-24-2011, 03:19 PM   #138
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty good chapter, also do you know how long this story is?
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #139
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Even though I personally don't think that with the aunt is that hot, your writing is surely damn I really wanna know how it goes on! :P
And two chapters at once (here and in your other story, awesome!)
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #140
KansasRush

Good job, sir.

Please continue

DISLIKES: Things that hurt...
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #141
EB32

Good addition bro. This one very closely rivals the sister's sleepover stories as my favorite on the site.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #142
zac
getDare Sweetheart

:O glad u have returned to this x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #143
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wow

I have been following this story since you started. It is awesome. You are very creative, and a great writer. Thank you!

I love where this is going....
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:03 AM   #144
Dark passion

Love the introduction of the aunt
Like the way it's heading
Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #145
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One
She started masturbating slowly, the first one or two thrusts going deep in, as she pushed her hips upward to meet her hand. Then she got into a rhythm, quicker and not as deep, keeping her hips bobbing up and down.

Her breasts were jiggling about, flopping around just enough so that it was sexy. Her face was a portrait of pure bliss, her head rolled back, her eyes almost all the way closed, her mouth open.

Then the moans began, low and long at first, but then, just as she had increased her hand movement, they began to increase both in frequency and in pitch. At one point, when it was getting pretty loud and she might have been worried about causing too much noise, she stopped herself and slowed down enough to regain her composure, but then started right back up again, with softer moans this time though.

During this slight pause I was brought back to reality. It had already been quite some time since I left the house, probably even up to five or six minutes. Considering that I only had ten total minutes, that meant I only had about four minutes left.

Not a lot of time, especially considering that the private show in front of me didn’t seem to be close to stopping. I needed to do something... but I couldn’t, or I would risk getting caught.

So I stayed put, crouching in the closet for at least another minute as my hard on throbbed painfully as I watch my aunt escalate to what I thought would the point of no return - and then the phone rang.

It was a late distraction, as I only had about three minutes left, but it was better than nothing.

Aunt Sarah swung her feet off the side of the bed facing me, and picked up the phone that was on the nightstand. Now her open pussy was facing me, and I could the glimmer of juices running down her legs, one hand still playing with herself.

"Hello?" she answered the phone. "Oh heyyy sweetie. I was just thinking about you..."

With that she leaned a little back and rubbed herself a little more. I was assuming it was my uncle calling... or at least I hoped it was.

“Yeah, I haven’t forgotten. I’ll be there tomorrow around noon to pick you guys up.”

Sounds like Sam and Uncle Travis were coming down here tomorrow.

“How was the camp? Did Sam have fun?”

I waited patiently, but was getting a little anxious that she would talk forever.

“Well that’s good. The girls missed you.”

I’m sure they did.

“Yeah, Anna and Jade came down, they’ll still be here by the time you get here. Speaking of which, if I pick you up at noon what time do you think we’ll get back here? Do you want to eat lunch up there?”

Hurry up!

“Ok yeah, I might come up before to watch the closing ceremony too. And then we’ll go out to lunch after, probably get back here around like four or something. I’ll just have the girls order pizza. Speaking of them, I should probably go get them.”

Finally!

"They're over at James' house, but they should be done with whatever they're doing by now. Probably playing PS3 or something."

So go get them!

"Ok, love you! See you soon! Yeah I'll head up there early tomorrow morning, to beat the traffic. Ok, see you honey! Bye! Say hi to Sam for me!"

With that, Aunt Sarah hung up the phone. She stood up and yawn, spreading her arms apart so I could get a perfect view of her large breasts and shaved pussy.

My dick called for my attention again. She then slid back on her panties, buckled up her bra, pulled on her sweatpants and the put her top on.

She reached for the phone, and then paused. Would she call to my house or would she just walk over there. I had to hope she would just go over there... otherwise there was no telling how long I could be stuck in here.

Thankfully she headed out the door, and down the stairs. When I heard her open the door, I quickly bolted out of the closet.

I raced to the phone on the nightstand and quickly called my home phone. Just pick up... They didn’t.

So I got my answering machine and hurriedly yelled, "Lola! Pick up!"

She did. "Your ten minutes are almost up!”

"Your moms on the way over there!" I screamed, ignoring her.

"What?"

"Yeah, she’s coming to pick you up. Get your clothes on and head out to meet her so she doesn’t notice that I'm not in my house! If you need dry clothes, get some of mine!"

Lola quickly relayed my message to the others. "What took you so long to call?"

"I was stuck in your moms closet. She almost caught me in her room." I decided not to tell her what her mom had done in the room.

Lola laughed. "Alright, well you probably are going to lose the dare. The others won’t be happy!”

“What do they care?”

“Oh, we had a little side bet. If you had made it back in time, they wouldn’t have had to be given the final dare. But since you didn’t, they’ll be my slaves too!”

"Ok, whatever. Just go!" I said, hardly believing the stupidity of the other girls.

"How will you get back home?"

I pondered this. "I'll go the long way, on the road. That way your mom won’t see me. Just make sure you come back along the path through the forest."

"Ok," Lola answered, "Well I have to go get dressed. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." I said, and hung up the phone.

I then bolted down the stairs, my dick flopping about. If the girls had been here they would have laughed.

I proceeded out the front door, which lead onto the driveway and then out onto the road. We mostly used the path through the woods to get from one house to another, but it was just as easy to go down their driveway, head about a minute over to the left until I reached my driveway, and then head down that one.

Except it really wasn’t much easier, because it was a public, although seldom used, road. And I was completely naked.
Old 09-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #146
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great story!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #147
zac
getDare Sweetheart

LOVE IT XD xxxxxxxxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #148
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I cant wait... It is so good and I am pretending...

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:43 AM   #149
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Another fine chapter! I was hoping James would be trapped in his Aunt's house for Lola and the girls to keep hidden in their room that night but I'm sure you will come up with satisfying tasks for all of Lola's slaves to perform. I foresee several new chapters will be in our reading future!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 AM   #150
daringclaire

have you really stopped writing this story? it was probably my favourite and i really loved reading it
Strong Limits: Messy, illegal, permanent, scat
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk