Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Gizmo10

Default selfbondage broadcast

Hey everyone, I had aot of interest from people who wanted to see me do some selfbondage live on my cam before ad had 15 people watch my last two sessions. I'm going to do another one tonight in the next few hours and hope everyone would like to watch again. I already have 5 viewers interested.

A little about me and my sessions. I'm 22 living in London, England. I'm 5'7 brown hair, some chest hair also.

My session tonight can involve any of my toys in any position in any room in my house, kitchen, sitting room, on my bed, wherever.

My toys are lots and lots of bondage rope, 2 butt plugs, ball gag, headharness ballgag, blindfold, leather cuffs, cock and ball harness, collar, nipple clamps, heels, babyoil. Im open to ideas on new things to try of ways of making my ordeal stricter and good release meathods.

Usually I do a simple hogtie n crawl to the key but would love some suggestions on how it can be better.

In regards broadcasting I willl be doing it on skype, msn or yahoo depending on people watching, look forward to some ideas
Gizmo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
selfbondage

Default hogtie idea

Hello Gizmo,

i know a lot of ideas and details how you can do a challenging hogtie,
the crawling will be a lot harder like this..
I would prefer yahoo, but can use other messengers too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk