Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-26-2020, 05:28 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default No Way Out Public Nudity?

Have you ever been in a situation where you had no way back from being naked in public?

Maybe you lock yourself out and had to make your way to find/get clothes or maybe they were taken on you etc

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever been in a situation where you had no way back from being naked in public?

Maybe you lock yourself out and had to make your way to find/get clothes or maybe they were taken on you etc
Yes I have many times usually I have done it to myself on purpose .
I go for nude walks in the countryside leaving my clothes in the car or at home .
I have even gone to visit friends nude from home and was how I got myself into a dare being walked round a housing estate blindfolded .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:43 AM   #3
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I've done lots of versions of "lock out" dares, and a few where I destroyed my clothes and had to get back to "safety" without cover, sometimes for miles walking or hours driving.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:50 AM   #4
MWbottom1

I kind of had this problem. My wife and I went for a weekend away in London with some friends and stayed in a lovely hotel near City airport. The main wall of the shower had an odd wall that flipped between opaque and transparent at the press of a button in the shower.
I went for a shower before we went out and accidentally rested against the button and didn’t notice. This wouldn’t have been a problem apart from my wife had invited two of her girl friends into the room to help her pick an outfit. I eventually realised when she tapped hard on the glass and glared at me.
I do get teased about this!
MWbottom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 08:27 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I haven't been in that situation and I make sure to not be in that situation.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:30 AM   #6
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWbottom1 View Post
I kind of had this problem. My wife and I went for a weekend away in London with some friends and stayed in a lovely hotel near City airport. The main wall of the shower had an odd wall that flipped between opaque and transparent at the press of a button in the shower.
I went for a shower before we went out and accidentally rested against the button and didn’t notice. This wouldn’t have been a problem apart from my wife had invited two of her girl friends into the room to help her pick an outfit. I eventually realised when she tapped hard on the glass and glared at me.
Oh wow, I hope they liked the view at least

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 02:59 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWbottom1 View Post

That is funny as hell!

I have never been in such a no-way-out situation but I think I would find it find it incredibly mixed: thrilling but sick with anxiety at the same time.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 02:46 AM   #8
sissybill
Distinguished Member

omg yes lots of times
but heres the best n worst
i met a blk guy online n he wanted me to be his sissy slave for a weekend n a few of his freinds he said him n 3 freinds well he made me meet him out front down the road from my house dressed n ready to go so i did wen he pulled up it was all 4 of them in car he said take yur close off except for yur pantys n bra so i did i got in back seat n 1 of the guys grabbed my clothes n threw them out the window on a high way i said omg why yu do that he said shut da fuk up so we got to his house we went inside i looked n said omg omg the house was full of guys n a few grls omg i was horrified n scared they were all laffen at me so the guy i first met said this is yur sissy faggot waiter/slave for the weekend everyone started yelling get me a beer a drink etc omg was nonstop all night untill 1 guy took me to the basement n tied me to a pole n pulled his bbc out n fucked my mouth until he came then few mins later next 1 came down n next one n so on i was sooo tired n full of cum i couldnt move but next morning he made me clean the hole house n cook breakfast for him n a few freinds then lunch then dinner then back to the basement around midnight it started again 1 after another came down n used my mouth until sunday morning they untied me thru me in there car naked with my pantys stuffed in my mouth drove me 3 miles from my house n pushed me out the car omg was i scared i walked all way home in n out of woods naked
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request

Last edited by sissybill; 08-26-2020 at 02:52 AM.
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk