Number 1 this time.
The window sounds good to me.

Email me and tell me about yourself.

email [email protected]
jenny r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #32
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

You try to stuff the rest of your stuff in your bag as fast as you can. Without bothering to zip the bag up, you start to run to the window as you hear the person knock again. The window is pretty high up, but not too high to reach. You sling your bag onto your back and reach up to grab the windowsill. As you clamber on to it, you hear some stuff fall out of your bag. But it doesn't matter now. You don't have time to retrieve it. Without checking to see what you've lost, you swing both of your legs through the window. You're only a few feet up of course, so it's not that much of a drop. Still, it doesn't look like it'll be too comfortable if you don't land right. You start to count to three to you prepare to slide off the windowsill, when you here the bathroom door start to open behind you. You're out of time, so you push yourself off the edge of the window. As you are falling, you hear your name called from inside the bathroom. Whoever it was, they recognized you. You recognize their voice as well, and it's female, but you're not sure who it is. You also expect a rather rough landing onto the ground, but that's not what happens. Instead, you let out a squeal and clutch your hands to you crotch. The nice, comfortable, pair of little pink panties you'd been wearing were now in one of the worst hanging wedgies you'd ever gotten. You hang there for just a moment, your feet dangling a foot off the ground, until your undies inevitably rip off, leaving you to fall down into a rather dirty alleyway in between the restaurant and the building beside it.

Decision!
After that terrible wedgie, you are now in an even worse situation. How do you try to get out of it this time?

1. Continue running to the bus. If you give up now, all of this humiliation will have been wasted.
2. Sit there in the alleyway for a bit. You're tired, dirty, and that was one heck of a wedgie. You need to just forget about the bus and take a break.
3. Try to get back inside and get the stuff you lost out of your bag. If it was your school supplies, you need it, and if was your clothes (especially your underwear), since that person recognized you, they could humiliate you if it's not one of your friends.
4. Check your bag for what's missing, and if you still have some of your underwear, put it on. Then decide what to do.
5. Give up and start to make your way back home. Maybe you can go to school late, or just skip it entirely.

Note: Depending on the choice that get's made, the story could soon arrive at Part 2, even if not immediately. Also, choose wisely because some lead to almost immediate decisions again, and others lead to long parts in the story.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #33
jenny r

Number 3.
Go back inside to find what she dropped.

email [email protected]

Last edited by jenny r; 07-22-2013 at 01:34 AM.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #34
joshl

i pick number 1
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #35
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Another tie in the votes. And while you can vote for any still, I'll give you guys a hint about the two that have already been voted for. One of them extends part one, the other brings part two closer.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #36
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default keep going

I'm going to pick 3, and hopefully a long parts follow
reddogcms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #37
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

(Unfortunately, this one needs to be short, but no matter which way you choose, there will be a much longer part soon.)

You need to get your stuff back. But there's no time to check what's missing. But whoever came inside the bathroom not only knew it was you, but they are still there. You could try to get in back through the window, but that would be difficult, and if whoever is in there isn't a friend, it could mean trouble. You could also go back through the front door, but that might have similar problems. Perhaps there is another way in? But perhaps not.

Decision!
How do you want to get inside?

1. The window.
2. The front door.
3. Look for another way.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:55 AM   #38
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default hard decision

I don't know man, realistically you would go through the window to minimize the chance of being caught so that's what Im going to say go through the window (I forgot which number it is)
Old 07-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #39
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for your vote. And I understand your point about the window. Though I would like to point out that while ordinarily the window would be a better choice to avoid being caught, you are trying to avoid getting seen by the person that knows you (unless that's not how you want the story to go ). Sure if you go through the door you will probably be noticed by strangers, but at least you will be able to better avoid the one particular person until they leave. It's a bit hard to explain, but you'll see, depending on the way the story goes.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #40
reddogcms
Account Banned

Default can i

Can I vote twice
Old 07-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #41
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Unfortunately no, not yet. I have thought about starting a thing where you can vote for two different options in the choices that have like six different options, but not yet. Maybe when my audience gets a bit bigger. Sorry.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #42
jenny r

1 go back through the window.

email [email protected]
Old 07-23-2013, 08:04 AM   #43
joshl

though the window she goesss hope she goes legs first haha
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #44
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

You decide to try going back through the window. You'll be seen by less people, and you will be able to find out who recognized you. You jump up to grab the window ledge again. It's harder to climb up this time, because from the outside the window is slightly higher. As you pull yourself up, you feel a eerily familiar laugh come from inside the bathroom. You can't remember where you've heard it before, but it's definitely not the laugh of any of your friends. As you climb through the window, you try to catch a glimpse of the person, but you are too late. You watch the door of the bathroom swing shut as they leave. Looking down at the ground from the window, you notice that whatever you dropped on the floor is no longer there. The floor is empty. Whoever the person was, they must've taken your stuff. You then realize that your lower body is still sticking out the other side of the window, and you're wearing a short skirt with no underpants. Luckily nobody had been in the alleyway, but this isn't a position you want to stay in. You need to get moving.

Decision!
Things aren't going well, but you can't just stay there. What do you do?

1. Climb down back inside and then figure out what to do.
2. Climb inside and chase after the person who took your stuff.
3. Maybe the person will go outside. Turn around, climb down outside, and try to cut them off at the front door.
4. Climb down outside and continue running to the bus, even if you don't know if you still have all your supplies.
5. Give up, climb down outside, and go home.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #45
reddogcms
Account Banned

i want her to get caught so 2

Advertisements
Kink Talk