Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2016, 01:05 PM   #1
blando

Default Late at the office

Jen and Carolyn were older than me, early 40s but very much in their sexual prime. I was young and handsome and they knew how to make me blush easily so loved to flirt and tease with me.

Usually it ended with a little flirting but ever since the office party where they both let me feel their tits there had been a lot of tension between us. One night when we were finishing up work the conversation got on to dares as a kid.

This led to our first evening of truth or dare. Jen went first "Carolyn, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Ok, give Blando a lap dance"

They both laughed at they forced me into the chair. While Jen held me down Carolyn straddled me "I think he's getting excited". I was rock hard now and they could both see.

Suddenly they stopped and they kept laughing. "I hope that will go down again before we leave". "Aww you've given the poor boy blue balls"

"Never mind that. Your turn Jen - truth or dare"
"Dare, you've got me excited now"
"Ok, let's make this interesting. I dare you to strip to just your underpants."
"But I'm not wearing any underwear"
"Well tough luck, those are the rules"

Jen wasn't shy about her body. "Would you like it blando if I took everything off?"

"Uhh.. Yeah!"

They both laughed again. "He's gone bright red"

I was so hard now, I'd never been so turned on. She took off her blouse first and her large tits were in a tight fitting lace black bra, she rubbed them in front of my face before taking off her skirt and as promised she had no pants on. "Would you like a better look?" She bent over and as she did I couldn't contain myself anymore and I came hard in my underwear. They hadn't noticed in the moment and I didn't want them to see how quickly I came.

"Right blando, your turn - and it's got to be a dare since we both did one"

"Ok, what's the dare?"

"Let's see this big hard cock"

I couldn't believe my bad luck. I was always more of a grower so when my cock wasn't hard it tended to shrink. I felt in my embarrassment it was getting smaller and smaller.

"Look, he's all red again" they both laughed.
"You're not shy are you big boy?"

I slid down my trousers hoping it might still look semi hard.

They burst into hysterical laughter. My tiny flaccid bulge through my boxers could be seen as well as the evidence of my recent explosion of cum, dripping over the front of my boxers.

"Oh my hahahaha now I see why you're so red. Did you have a little accident?"
"Was our teasing too much for him?" Jen added, she was fully dressed again.

I began to pull my trousers back up feeling embarrassed and useless.

"Oh no!! get them off, we were promised your cock - big or not" they laughed again while Carolyn wiggled her pinky finger.

I slid the boxer shorts off soaking with cum and stood in front of them with my flaccid 4 inch cock.

"Oh Blando wait till all the girls in the office hear about this"

"Please don't"

Jen got out her phone and took a picture.

"Now, if you don't want this in everyone's email in the morning you need to be our little helper"

"Our little helper. That's the perfect name for you"

"Ugh, what do you want me to do?"

"Mmm what do you think Carolyn?"

They laughed again.

"Well.. I've always wanted a nude house cleaner. Maybe if it's cold and your little man gets any smaller I can find some nice panties for you to wear"

"Oh great. Well I'm having some lady friends round for drinks tonight. Once you're done cleaning you can bring those panties round and show us all"

I couldn't believe this, I was gonna be humiliated every chance they got.

"And just think if that cock hadn't been so small you could have had the both of us".

They both laughed and left the room. That was the first time I played truth or dare with them but it wouldn't be the last.
blando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:22 AM   #2
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

nice starting, but going too fast don't you think? More description if you can. But it is a nice story.

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk