Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Left

Default Two Incidents

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

Hello, this is my first story. I am currently 18 years old, and I have been around this site for a few years now; while this is my actual first account. I have had a rather dull life, however there were two 'sparks' that really stand out amongst everything else. Before I start the story, let me tell you, the reader, a little about me. I am straight, I am also a male. I am currently 5'10; although during the story I was 14 and about 5'5 give or take. I have a younger brother who is currently 16; he has always been 2 inches shorter then me. The two of us get along quite well because we are almost opposites of each other. I hate rap, he loves rap. I hate basketball, he hates football (American football). I have green eyes, he has blue. Now for the similarities. We are both skinny; when the story takes place I am 14 and he is 12, I weighed about 110 pounds, and he 100 or so. Also neither of us care about anything physical really. By that I mean we are skinny and we don't care about working out, although now we are bigger for our sports. But also we never, and still never, care about seeing each other naked. We've grown up taking baths together, and all that. That has made us desensitized to nudity. We were used to it.

Now the two parts of my life are going to be broken down, and hopefully completed by this summer. It really bothers me when people don't complete their stories (two writers who I've just found that were great, but no longer update are: Funny pie and Demon Thief. This is dedicated to you, I hope you like it, and please finish your respective stories!). Anyways, the first incident occurs when I'm 14, and the second when I'm 15.

The people in the first incident are, Me (Dyl, short for Dylan). My brother (Jack). My friend (same age, name is Justin). And my friends older sister (Jannie, pronounced jay-knee). Anyways I shall post the first official part later...

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879

Last edited by Leopard; 08-02-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: misspellings
Left is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Left for this post:
Old 07-01-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

good premise, can't wait for the "incidents"

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default Waiting

Waiting to see what happened...
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Mater56

Default Waiting

Can't wait to see what happens
Mater56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
Left

I don't really know how to start these things off. I mean, I guess I can always say, “So lets start at the beginning...” But that's pretty cheesy. I could start with a quote, although that is how most of them start. Or the general way they start, say my name my age and that “I am a normal teenager who...” So, I think I should just start; by starting.

I wake up. It was summer break; and I believe a Thursday. Maybe a Wednesday. Eh, whats the difference? It might as well be Saturday; it is summer after all. I feel around my legs for my boxers, they tend to ride up when I sleep. I started to get out of my bed, I ducked. It was the bottom bunk of the bed; my 12 year old brother Jack sleeps above me. I look around me for some sweat pants and a t shirt to throw on.

I notice my brother is sleeping soundly. I leave him be.

I walk downstairs notice the clock on the wall reads 10:30, on the dot. That means my mom would be the only one home and awake. I walk into the kitchen.

I was right.

“'Mornin' Dyl! How'd you sleep?”

“Beautifully. When is Justin getting here?”

“Around noon. I talked to his mom, she said that he already ate. What do you want to eat?”

I pondered at the thought whilst staring at a box of pop-tarts. I winked at my mom and strolled over to the box of toaster pastries. I took them out and sat at the table and started eating. I turned on some cop show on the television.

I finished eating my pop tarts as Jack started walking downstairs. He was only wearing his plain red boxer-briefs.

He ate some concoction he created from various things in the pantry and refrigerator as we watched the T.V.

The phone rang, and my mother answered it.

She talked for a while before turning to me. She said, “Dyl. Justin's on the phone.”

I took the phone from her. “Yo”

“Hey dude, small problem.” Jack said a little hesitant.

“Hmm?”

“You know Jannie?” he asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, she stayed out late last night, broke curfew, did some stuff my mom won't tell me. Now she isn't allowed to drive anywhere, and she has to be with a parent until she is ungrounded.”

“Oh, so you can't come?” I asked, a tad confused.

“No” he started to explain, “you see, my mom is going to work, same for my dad. Your mom already agreed to watch Jannie. So its going to be me, you, and my sister.”

“Ah. Well that shouldn't really be a problem.” I responded.

“Yeah, just thought I'd tell you. See you in 15!”

We both hung up.

I looked at Jack. Still eating.

“Justin is coming over with Jannie. You might want to get dressed.”

My brother paused for a second and then continued eating. I turned my attention to the T.V.

Jack started speed-walking to the stairs, I noticed a small tent forming in his boxer-briefs.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #6
potter1harry
Account Banned

i like it good start

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

Starting off pretty swell!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi im enjoying....great start
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #9
Left

I am a real stickler for time. I hate it when people are late, even by a minute. I remember it was 12:13 when Justin and Jannie got to my house. I let it go pretty easily though.

I greeted them. “Hey guys, you brought swim suits right? My mom heated up the pool!”

Jannie nodded and Justin pointed to his shorts, which were actually his trunks.

Justin and I sat down to watch T.V. Jannie went to the kitchen to talk to my mom. After about fifteen minutes or so Jack walks downstairs, shirtless but wearing his swim suit.

10 minutes of awkward silence goes by when the phone rings.

My mom answers it in the other room; when she is done she comes to us and says. “Guys I have to go to work, the hospital is short staffed and they need me. I'll be back soon. Oh, and if your parents ask, I was here, don't want you guys to get in trouble!” (In case if it wasn't obvious, my mom is a nurse.)

My mom left the house in a hurry.

“So,” my brother started, “should we go swimming now?”

We all agreed.

My pool is six feet at the deepest part, but it is fairly narrow and a little small. We all got into our bathing suits and all of us, except Jannie jumped in. Jannie preferred to sun-bath then swim with three younger boys.

After an hour goes by we are bored and don't really know what to do. Jack is staring at Jannie, who is still sun-bathing. Justin and I swim over to Jack and I ask him, “Why are you staring?”

Jack replies, “I think she's sleeping.”

“So?” Justin says.

“Well,” Jack started to explain, “shes on her back, and her strap for her top is off.”

Justin still not quite getting it repeated, “So?”

Jack said excitedly, “If we tip her over, we can see here boobies!”

Justin grew three shades of red. He obviously, and normally, never thought anything sexual of his sister.

Jack however said a little to bluntly, “Lets go tip her over!”

I just kept staring at Justin to see what he thought. He was quiet and still red, but he did kind of have a grin. He gave a half nod.

Jack got out of the pool.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #10
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde

I love this story!

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #11
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Damn! I got a shout out! Thanks. Btw promising story, keep it up!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
Mater56

Wow this story is off to a good start, keep it up.
Mater56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #13
Left

The pool water was dripping off of Jack and he just stood there, he looked ready to pounce. His hands were out and his feet were a little farther then shoulder width apart. His breathing was heavy. He was getting cold feet.

“Cmon!” I said, “I dare you!”

Jack looked back at me, smiling wildly. He bend down arms over Jannie.

His hands hovering over her arms.

“Now or never!” I said.

Jack looked back and asked quietly, “Should I slowly move her or quickly?”

“Quickly is probably best.” Justin chimed in. “My sister is a light sleeper, you're gonna wake her no matter what you do.”

Jack was poised as if to open a safe.

He took a deep breath.

The millisecond his hands made contact with her arm, he attempted to flip her over.

One problem.

He was wet.

His hands slipped, causing Jannie to wake up and not exposing anything.

“WHAT THE HELL?!?” She screamed at Jack.

Jack was spooked, he jumped back into the pool as quickly as he could. As if that would make everything fine.

Jannie tied her top before she got up and walked inside.

Justin and I laughed at Jack. He couldn't do anything right. When we were done laughing at Jack's expense we dried off and went inside. We saw Jannie holding a phone.

“What are you doing?” Justin asked.

“I'm texting your guys' mother.” She responded.

“WHAT?!?” I yelled. This is bad.

“Well, I haven't sent anything yet.” Jannie said. “Actually, want to play a game?”

All three of us were confused.

“Its truth or dare! If you guys don't want to play, I will send the text!”

All three of us agreed.

“Good.” Jannie said. “Now rules are simple. 4V4 TorD. No one can be dared twice in a row unless that is part of the dare/punishment. Also, not doing a dare will result in punishment. Now, you guys all have phones right?”

We all nodded.

“Good. You're all allowed to take one picture during the game. But only one, no deleting and taking another, and no video. Got it?”

We all nodded.

“Good.”

Love's dares.

My stories:

Old 07-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #14
potter1harry
Account Banned

wow i love this!!

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #15
Left

“Give me a second. I am gonna get dressed” Justin said as he started to walk away.

“Uhh, no.” Jannie said, “it won't really matter in the long run anyway.” She winked.

Justin looked frustrated but he quickly got over it and sat down with the rest of us on the floor. We were in a circle everyone facing each other.

Jannie was wearing a thin white top and some small jean short shorts, both of which were over her swim suit. Justin was wearing only his swimsuit. Jack wearing his swimsuit and boxers. And I wearing my swim suit and boxers.

We all sat looking at each other, awkwardly, no one speaking. From the vibe in the room neither Jack nor Justin, nor I, have seen a girl naked. And from what Jannie just said, I think we all picked up on the sense that we would soon.

“Dyl. Truth or dare?” Jannie started the game. She chose me. Why?

“Truth.” I've only played this game with friends before at sleepovers. And never with a girl.

“Whose idea was to try to see my breasts?” Jannie asked, a hint of anger in her tone.

“Uhh.....” I stammered. I didn't want to rat, but I didn't really have a choice either. “It was Jack's.”

Jannie shot him a small glare. Jack redirected that at me. That's not good.

“Justin, truth or dare?”

“Truth” he replied quickly.

“Have you ever played this game before?”

“Nope.”

Seemed honest.

Justin continued. “Jannie. Truth or dare?”

“What about Jack?” Jannie asked.

“Someone else can get him. Right now, I asked you. Truth or dare?” Justin said, determined.

“Fine. Dare.” Jannie said.

Justin looked a little baffled. I assume he wanted to ask her something; but now he has to dare his own older sister.

After pondering for a moment or two Justin said, “I dare you to tell us why were playing Truth or Dare.”

“You can't do that. Only actions can be done by dares, not questions.”

Justin's frustration was growing. “Fine. I dare you to strip.”

The way he said it, it was almost a little scary. But Jack and I quickly got over that fear once we remembered a girl was gonna be naked.

“All the way?” Jannie asked, innocently as possible.

“No,” Justin replied. “Just to your bikini bottoms.”

Jannie removed her shirt and her shorts. She looked at all of us as she started to untie her top. We all stared back at her. She took another second or two and then started to stare directly at Justin. Finally...

...It fell.

Love's dares.

My stories:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny pie