Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2023, 12:31 AM   #1
Mistresssafia9

Female 31/female/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (caring domme)

31/female/dom seeks any age/female/slave in any place (caring domme)

Hey,

I will start with a brief introduction. My name is Safia, I’m 31 years of old and live in England. I’ve been involved in the scene for about 11 years, owning a number of slave girls, both in person and online. In my younger years I was also a slave to my domme, who I still keep in touch with on a social level.

I really love getting to know my slaves, building a relationship, witnessing them flourish, and develop in any other areas I can help with. I do have very high expectations, but I’m not ‘mean’ as a domme, and aim to train my slaves in a respectful way. In saying that however, I don’t tolerate anything that falls below my standards.

Over the last few years I have had slaves of various ages, appearances, body types, nationalities etc. What really allows me to connect with a slave is:

1. Their level of commitment. I don’t mean that I expect you to be available 24/7, I can’t be either. I mean how much you care about me, and the relationship we build.

2. Their obedience and willingness to push themselves to try new things.

3. Organisational skills. I don’t like reminding my slaves to do things, or organising things for you.

4. Thoughtfulness. As we get to know each other, you shouldn’t rely on on pleasing me based on what I ask you to do.

5. Growing our relationship to a level of trust in which you can confide in me, and I can support you in other areas of your life.

I posted my ad on here last year and found a wonderful slave who I also got to know in person. We parted ways, on good terms, a few months ago and I’ve been having a break since then.

I hope this provides an initial impression of me, and what I’m looking for in a slave. If you’d like to apply for this position please email me with your completed slave application. My email is [email protected]

Mistress Safia’s Slave Application

Name:
Profession:

Hair colour:
Hair length/style:
Ethnicity:
Where were you born:
Eye colour:
Dress size:
Shoe size:
Bra size:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Best physical feature:
Worst physical feature:

Current experience as a slave:
How often do you masturbate:
Pubic hair:
Number of sexual partners:
Details of sexual experience:
Do you own any sex toys? If so, detail:

Favourite…

Book:
Movie:
Food:
Drink:
Music:
Hobby:

Why do you want to be my slave?
Please detail your current likes, dislikes and limits.
Anything else you’d like to add to support your application?

The order in which I’ll review and respond to my applications will be based on how much time you appeared to spend answering my questions, and what you attach to your application. Below are my requested attachments in order of preference, but I do understand these might be out of your comfort zone for some of you. I will still eventually review and respond to applications with no supporting attachments, they’ll just be at the back of the queue.

1. A full body/face photo (dressed).

2. A body photo excluding your face (dressed).

3. No attachment

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad. I look forward to hopefully receiving some applications for the fine ladies of getdare.

Take care,

Saf
The following user says Thank You to Mistresssafia9 for this post:
Old 08-20-2023, 03:34 PM   #2
billsgla

Default Male slave?

Great ad. If you decide to open up to male slaves I would like to apply.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk