Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2023, 05:08 PM   #1
MasterBilly

Default Mary James and the PA

I was a winner, I worked hard and I succeeded. If that meant trampling over other people, then so be it. Nobody was going to stop me from winning. I did well at school, went to university and read Business Studies, graduating with a First.

I gained a job with a medium sized company on the procurement side and very quickly realised that their budget office and financial control was shambolic. It seemed to be based on trust rather than accountability. The company itself was a stepping stone for me, I wanted more, much more and saw little loyalty with the firm.

After gaining access to the financial accounts, which I genuinely needed as a Procurement Officer, I saw no problem in secretly diverting money to me. Not directly of course, I was not that stupid. But it was not difficult to set up a bonafide company in Austria (I am from the UK) and then buy equipment that did not exist from that Austrian company. Not expensive items, say just a few hundred pounds every fortnight. The company that I was working for never kept track of these items, well not properly anyway. It was going great, really great, until I got too greedy and started spending too much. My bosses launched a secret, undercover investigation into the missing money and the first thing that I knew about it was when the police came around and arrested me on my doorstep.

There was a lot of evidence and it took the court over 3 weeks to go through it all. Finally the judge, showing leniency as it was my first offence, gave me 3 years in HM Prison Hepton Moor, a secure women’s prison in the north west of England. I already knew a little about HMP Hepton Moor through my time in custody, it was a tough uncompromising prison, severely short staffed and the prison mamasans ran the show.

I was 25, blonde, good looking though I say so myself and terrified! The stories of butch lesbians, or to be more accurate ‘Situational Lesbians’ running the wing were rife and I tried not to picture what they would do to a young, attractive blonde like myself.

I do not want to go into too much detail about what life was like in prison, I am desperately trying to blank it out from my memory. Suffice to say that it was horrific. On Day 1 the wing Mamasan interviewed me in front of three of her cronies. They ordered me to strip, which of course I refused. They did not ask me a second time, in less than a couple of minutes I had been forcibly stripped naked and I was dragged back up onto my feet by my nipples. In absolute agony the Mamasan carried on asking me questions, any incorrect answers, or any answers that she did not like resulted in another sharp twist of the nipples. Finally I was ordered to perform oral sex on all four of them.

That was just Day 1 and it got worse. I refuse to tell what other humiliations I was put through, pride stops me, but if I ever got the chance to get even then I would fucking murder them. The wardens included, for looking the other way.

I got parole after 18 months after which I promised to firstly regain my former glory as a promising business manager, and potential executive and secondly to do everything that I could to antagonise every lesbian on the planet.

However, the first part was near impossible, no reputable company is going to employ a business manager on parole from prison, especially one who got sent down for theft and embezzlement from her previous employer. It was a straight choice, either I had to take a minimum wage job and restart my shattered career from the very bottom, or I had to find a firm that did not ask too many questions and then lie like fuck on during the application.

In the end I found a small firm about 2 hours away, it would require moving as I was not into long commutes. The boss was 65 and very hands off, his old PA used to do a lot of the managing but now that she had finished and he was between PA’s the Advertising Business was more or less running itself. Or, more accurately, running down. The boss, Peter Mansfield, could see that profits had been going downhill since his old PA had left, but at his age he was not prepared to become heavily involved in the business again and that is where I came in, having successfully lied on my CV, my application and my interview; passing off my 18 month absence on a gap year, travelling around Central and South America, I was taken on to run this small advertising agency employing 8 ladies and 3 men.

Pretty soon it was obvious why it was losing money, all 11 of them were slackers, taking it in turns to come in late and finish early, sometimes by up to several hours, as well as extended lunch and tea breaks. It was a wonder that anything got done at all.

Well that soon stopped, I had been appointed manager of this advertising business and I was going to make improvements. Under me they worked long, hard hours and within 3 months the company was on course to make over £1 million per fiscal year. Well, it would be if it wasn’t for my liberal financial accounting. Still it would be making nearly £1 million and some lucky business girl just out of prison would pocket a healthy £200K. Peter Mansfield was chuffed to bits of course, the only people that were not happy were the 11 people working for me. They now had to slog their guts out and to cap it all their new boss, i.e. me, treated them like shit!

I did treat them like shit and what is more I did not care. Especially two of the girls, Amanda and Sharon, they were both lesbians and in a relationship together. Furthermore their desks were next to each other. It was not good to have two people in a relationship working for the same company, especially so close together, but the fact that they were also lesbians incensed me, those days in prison were not forgotten.

All was well until Mr Mansfield appointed a new PA, Theresa Barrett, she was good, efficient, thorough and a pain in the arse. She was tasked with looking into the advertising business amongst other things, and explaining why it was doing so badly in the past. Much to my protests, if it was doing well now then why look into it? My protests were ignored of course, Theresa was not fully employed as a PA, as such she had spare capacity and who knows, she may find ways of making the business even more efficient.

“I’m not happy, it’s not on having another person sticking their nose into my business, this could drive me away,” I replied.

“It’s not your business, it’s mine,” Peter Mansfield told me coldly. “And I do not respond to threats, if you want to go then fuck off!”

I was bloody lucky to get this job and I could not go, but I would have to lay off my secret pilfering for a while whilst she was around. But I was going to be as uncooperative as possible with her though.

Theresa came in and was very thorough, she went through everything and spoke openly to all the staff including, to my dismay, Amanda and Sharon. It was about 6 weeks in when she asked to have an interview with me, I reluctantly agreed, not wanting her anywhere near my office I suggested using her office.

“Very well, be there at 8 am sharp tomorrow morning,” with that she turned abruptly away.

Pissed off at the way she had spoken to me, especially as she was always pleasant with everybody else, I turned up at 8:25.

“So 25 minutes late, that’s another reason for me to get the hump with you Mary James,” saying my full name in a scornful manner, as though she was scolding a young child. Who the hell did she think that she was speaking to anyway, telling me that I was 25 minutes late like some overbearing supervisor.

“Let’s get something straight, I do not work for you and I do have more important things to do than dealing with petty bureaucrat like you,” I shouted at her acutely aware of the psychological disadvantage that I now had in conducting the interview in her office. Determined to even that up a little I pulled out a chair, sat down without being asked and spoke in a stern voice.

“Now can we get started, what do you want to speak to me about?” I asked.

She stared at me with eyebrows raised and a half smile on her lips for several moments before speaking.

“We all have important things to do young lady, but when you agree on an appointment you are expected to be there on time, didn’t they teach you punctuality in prison?” It shocked me, I put the ‘young lady’ comment out of my mind for a few moments, she was only about 2 years older than me and in no position to be patronising, but my prison past was a total secret. I thought quickly, I had to bluff this one out.

“I don’t know what you mean, now can we please start this meeting, I am very busy,” I said as firmly as I could, trying desperately to regain some authority.

Really, Mary Ann James sentenced to 3 years at HM Prison Hepton Moor for theft and embezzlement of some £32,000 from her previous employer, Farnborough Associated via her own company in Innsbruck which employs nobody! Someone who lied on her application and CV to gain employment here and presumably during her interview as well. Somebody who is still on parole and has so far stolen £70,000 over 5 months,” Theresa stated very firmly and directly.

I sat there gobsmacked as she pulled a folder out of her desk and casually tossed it across to me.

“Here I suggest you read these, you can keep them if you want, they’re only copies.”

I opened the folder with a sense of dread, it was copies of all my illegal transactions and where the money went, including details of my previous court appearance and sentence, everything totally accurate. Where the hell had she got all this from?

“For a repeat offence and the amount that you have taken this time I reckon that you are looking at 10 years.”

In total shock I looked up at Theresa, suddenly I realised that I was fucked. Royally, totally and utterly fucked! Horrific images of my previous time inside flashed through my mind.

“Of course there is another way that we can deal with it without informing the police or Mr Mansfield.”

Was she offering me a lifeline, I looked across at her again. We hated each other and we both knew it, if she was offering me a chance to get off then it was going to be very tough.

“What way,” I whispered still in a state of shock.

“Basically you will pay every penny back, you will accept me as your new boss and ...”she paused at this point studying me carefully before continuing. “And you will accept a sound spanking on the bare bum.”

I was suddenly bewildered.

“You want to spank my arse,” I said screwing my face up in disgust.

“Your bare arse,” she corrected.

“No fucking way, you can fuck off now!”

“Very well Mary, I will let you think about it, if you change your mind then report here for a spanking at 10 O’clock, if you’re not here by then I shall fully understand and will report all this to Mr Mansfield, now get out,” she told me.

I just sat there and stared at her in disbelief.

“Get out now!” She shouted rising to her feet. Shaking I got up and left her office.

I spent the next hour or so going over the situation in my head, I knew that I had no choice, I had to accept her terms; she was probably right about prison, 10 years, maybe 8. Either way it would be hell, I thought about all the things that I was made to do during my last stretch, I shared a cell with an 18 stone, 35 year old; she made me eat her out every night, amongst many other things. I looked up at the clock, it was now 9:54. Swallowing hard I got up and made my way to Theresa’s office.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk