Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #61
Kylenut2

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
Not really

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?
Sure, I'm open about stuff I like.

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking?
Hailey

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?
A nice dress shirt, people see it A lot.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?
Yes a friends dirty pair of panties.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?
Yes, never saw my shirt again.

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)
I walk around my house outside in underwear if it's not busy outside lol

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like?
Tan, short, cute, curves in the right spots

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance?
Need to start working out again lol

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general?
Needs to get back in shape

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?
Yep, I laughed about it. Didn't care

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?
Never have seen someone else that i wasnr ment to.

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?
Home alone so it's fine with me

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)
Some i would like it, others I would feel sick about it.

(swim with me)
in public swimming places...

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?
Yes, it was but I had a good time.

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?
Yes, yes, didn't care

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?
Yes, I was turned on.

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

18. what does boy cum taste like?
Watered down milk

19. what does girl cum taste like?
Sweet

20. what does toilet water taste like?
Nothing

21. what does pee taste like?
Bitter

22. what does poop taste like?
Ass lol

23. what does blood taste like?
Metallic

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 01:03 AM   #62
trujew
Baby Member

Default Hmmm

hopefully some of these questions will be uncomfortable for you to be able to answer honestly. you can pm answers if you want them to remain secret. details are the best.

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? having sex with my best friend, his dad, and his brother all at the same time... Hehe

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? I'd fuck my cousin if we weren't related! And I am enjoy golden showers. What more is there to say?

Kyle

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? It's just everlast boxers and hell no!

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? My buddies boxers... They smelt so good

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? Yes!! My boxers and sox and I'm sure it was the son of a bitch down the hall!

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) In my town? Boxers. In a new town visiting? Nothing! I would love to be watched having sex haha

(show me your body)

He had a 9" cut cock, some pubes, a little bit of scruff, with the smell of beer and cigarettes, he had a cute ass, a lil bit of pudge, brown hair and green eyes with tattoos and piercings.

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? I'm fat.... But then again there are a lot of people who would die to be my size. I just have a big ass and moobs 😞

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? I love my body and I think I'm hot! I just want to work on things.

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? Yes... And we made out for a bit and I gave him head while his soon to be gf was on her way over while we were drunk.... It was awesome and we told her all about it haha.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?I walked in on my sister naked in the bathroom... I don't know who screamed louder... But I will be the one to say she cried! I was trying my best to not to post it all over Facebook about the funniest thing I'd just seen haha

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? Meh, It could be worse.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)

I'd punch them in the throat.

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? Hehe yup! And nope!

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? Eh, I'm the first to take my bottoms off and start giving out free tug jobs.

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? Haha I tracked him down and got his number. 😉

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

18. what does boy cum taste like? Delicious and salty!

19. what does girl cum taste like? Wouldn't know. Probably the same.

20. what does toilet water taste like? Eww I hate toilets with a passion.

21. what does pee taste like? That shits toxic but I love it when I'm drunk and so are they!

22. what does poop taste like? I could not tell you although I do perform a lot of Ass to Mouth.

23. what does blood taste like? Like blood...? What else? No one has ever bit their tongue before?
trujew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 05:23 PM   #63
rrichmon

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasied about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
yes, I fantasied about a woman humiliating me. forcing me to do sexual acts and even, using a small dildo on me
2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?
not this site.
Megan

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?
i dont know if I have a favourite piece of clothing, and no i wouldnt be ashamed of any of my clothes.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?
yes, T-shirt from a friend I still have it i believe. used to just wear it.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?
ha I have no idea

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public?
nothing but shorts. maybe a speedo
(ignoring laws)

(show me your body)

She had very nice perky tits, if I remember around 36C cup. She had a firm ass brunette. we were both 19 when I saw her. cute smile with dimples

eh I feel alright about it. not confident, but not ashamed

not sure what you mean here

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?
i dont think so.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?
No, everytime has been on purpose.

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?
I'd be ok, im locked in my own room so yeah.

well i'd feel a little ashamed. at that moment.

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?
well I've peed in pools or the ocean before. and no no big deal

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?
My trunks pushed past my ass showing my bare ass before. People saw a was a little embarassed at the moment

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?
ehh its all ok.

(taste me)

idk.

had to explain really, I would just say sweet.

idk

idk

idk

iron

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 05:38 AM   #64
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
extreme breathplay
No not really, I don't like telling though. Some are very private
Will not say as he is on this site

(get undressed)

It's my USA shirt. And no
yes hahaha like 4 guys hoodies. I wear them to sleep some nights because it's warm and cozy and makes me feel safe and loved.
No, not that I can remember
7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)

A hoodie

(show me your body)

like wolf82
ehhh, I'm okay. I could be worse, but I could be better too
I'm pretty okay with it, I like my body.
My mom has no privacy she'll just walk into my shower and start yelling at me, so her.
Yes, I was at his house and he didn't close the door when changing. I looked to see where he went. We don't bring it up
Very uncomfortable
I'd start sobbing

(swim with me)

lol probs as a kid I peed
Well once my bikini top untied. No one saw except my bestfriend and she laughed for dayyysss after helping me tie it back.
No

(taste me)

Salty
Less salty
idk, like water?
I don't know I was too busy dry heaving when it happened
prolly like shit
metallic-ey

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttyPig for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 05:54 AM   #65
chloeturner699

(it's all in your head)

Gang bangs but only once or twice
Nah, I'm usually open about myself so if people wanna judge they can, i have no shame

Claire

(get undressed)

Honestly a baggy top and leggings just to chill in is life
yh friends just to wear tbh
yh, friends wore it and kept it
underwear i think

(show me your body)

Perfect!
Im happy with myself
I'm happy to be in it
Nah, i generally dont get naked unless im comfortable with someone
Nah unfortunately
Id be happy, im right by a window
Id be offended tbh and probably wouldn't talk again if it was serious, if it was playful id secretly love it

(swim with me)

Nah, find it weird, pees i can understand but if someone poos in a pool thats just nah
Yeah but was in a friends garden so was okay
Nah ive seen inappropriate things but we all did it

(taste me)

Salty-experience
salty, a bit like coins-experience
Like normal water-guess
no idea
like shit (hahah get it)-guess
Bitter-experience
Limits: Being a sub, scat, vomit, men, enemas
Kik: chloeturner699

My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=277607

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79864
chloeturner699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 10:49 PM   #66
Loki14

Not that I can think of

On THIS site? LoL, no

Brittney

Grey hoodie. Everyone's seen me in it

GF's yeah. Kept it and wore it! Was a sweet shirt

Oh yeah. And no idea

None

She was amazing. Slim in all the right places and thick in all the right places

Never really cared. I'm always working on it though

Never bothered me

Of course. People walked in on me before. Thought it was pretty hot to be honest

Oh yeah. Totally hot for me. Some of them I wish I would have walked in and said something

I'd have to get dressed to do that lol

Have fun!

Peed in the lake, that count? Didn't think twice

Lost my shorts while diving. Oh yeah, they both saw. It was fun!

Caught someone skinny dipping, didn't bother me at all

Don't know

Depends on the girl.

No idea
Salt
Bad? No idea
Metal
Loki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:32 AM   #67
Slutylittlesub

(it's all in your head)

Pee play there was one time I was so horny I thought I would drink pee just to be allowed to cum. Luckily it did not come to that.

The only one is tentacles but I have recently learned some people are into it other than me.

Nakita TV show character

(get undressed)

pair of long nilon socks they feel really nice. Not really ashamed.

yes a sock that got mixed in my laundry. Did not do anything with it but kept it for a bit and then threw it away.

no

shorts

(show me your body)

umm in person. toned body, short brown hair, no body hair. 7 inch dick. I have only seen guys naked in person so far.

I have some room for improvement and I am making good progress

good I guess

I was taking a pic for a dare and someone walked in my room. I played it off as I was changing but I was terrified.

no

scared I have a roommate in the bed across from me.

complete unable to speak.

(swim with me)

no

yes but no one saw

no

(taste me)

salty

I don't know want to find out though.

Tap water

no Idea

no idea

like metal. Tasted it from nose bleeds
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:15 AM   #68
Aus_Filth

(it's all in your head)

Being a literal sex slave to someone, not a fan of the idea in practicality nor one party having sole control

Not anything too extreme for this site

Millie

(get undressed)

My favorite would be a pair of black wetlook leggings, never have cared about what strangers have thought before, guess it depends on the friend but I'd more likely explain why I like it first

No

Not to my knowledge

None

(show me your body)

Tall, somewhat hairy european stud (18) only seen guys naked to this point though

Cam fluctuate but usually pretty meh

It does the job

Female family friend who I liked saw me naked out the shower, she gave me an apology and a glance over, no clue what she thinks of it now

Nope, only nakedness in fully consenting scenarios with others

Fine

I'd probably feel like we wouldn't be friends after that

(swim with me)

Peed before, in the ocean

Nope

Nope

(taste me)

salty

dunno

not sure

strange but alright

N/A

Mine is fine, wouldn't want to know about anyone elses