Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-29-2024, 02:27 PM   #1
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Default Roleplay Session Request

It is my birthday this weekend, so I'm looking to play, Saturday night...
I came up with the following roleplay scenario:
Roleplay Story:
I am Jeff, your younger (16?) brother.
You have a bunch of friends come over to hang out one Saturday night.
I'm a total brat and rude to you are all of your friends.
That night, you and your friends sneak into my room and get your revenge.
Armed with hair bows, makeup, nail polish, markers, shaving cream, peanut butter, and whatever else you think would be fun...
...you and the girls completely devastate me. Lots of pictures of the event were taken, too.
When I wake in the morning, you girls are already awake and giggling.
I realize what's been done including about a dozen humiliating and emasculating comments written all over my body.
I am furious, but you respond that "that's what happens to the first girl that fall asleep at a slumber party!"
Then, you threaten to post the photos all over social if I don't do what you tell me to do next.
Mainly, I need to go out and buy some things for you and your friends at a drug store and pick you up breakfast.
I can clean up the messy stuff, but the marker, nail polish (and whatever else makes sense) stays on and you hand me an outfit to put on.
You tell me that you will text me with what I need to get while I'm out.

How it might play out:
We text a bit in the evening so that you can ask any clarifying questions and see what things I have that you might need... and of course tease me a bit about how bad you are about to humiliate me
You then send me a list of things that I must do to myself as I'm heading to bed. Include body writing, makeup, messy things and whatever other fun ideas you might have. (Nothing that will show on my face on Monday at work!)
Emasculating body writing is really exciting for me so words like princess and cupcake as well as any other emasculating words are great for me!
I need to lie in bed and take pictures of each step.
Once I'm finished doing the list of things that you send, I need to sleep that way until morning.
When I awake in the morning I need to send you all of the photos, AND photos of some of my diapers and sissy clothing.
At an arranged time when you are ready, you will start texting again, teasing me and threatening to upload the photos.
You agree not to if I do some humiliating things for you.
You select an outfit that I am to wear, and have me text you when I arrive at a drug store.
You send back just a few things that I need to shop for or do within the store.
Once I'm done, you send me to McDonalds to pick up breakfast before I return home.
You also upload some of the images to social media (and/or have me upload them on fetlife) about our session.
A few final teases in the comments of the photos, and that wraps up our session.

Anybody interested enough to talk more?

Advertisements
Kink Talk