Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-14-2021, 11:37 AM   #1
Hotrunner

Default Up for anything - female

Please post the craziest dares you can think of and I'll give them my best shot.

Likes-wedgies, easy gags, extreme pain, private humilation, insertion, corner time, bondage, sensory deprivation, acting like an animal.

Dislikes-eating cum, scat, illegal, permanent, toothpaste or other hot stuff, master/slave relationships, pics, videos

Toys I own - rope, handcuffs, household items, clothes pins, sensory deprivation hood, large butt plug, dog collar and cage.
Hotrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 10:01 AM   #2
Wolf007
Account Banned

Maybe this is up to your interest, but a little out of your confort zone:

Use your rope, making sure your breasts are bound and you pass through your pussy too.
This way your breasts and pussy are stimulated by the pressure of the rope and your movements.

Now dress yourself up. Preferably sexy but make sure the rope is not visible. A long coat would do the trick.

Now you head out to a store, doesn't matter which one. It can be a shop at the gas station even. Buy something you really like to eat or drink and head back home.

Now relax and consume what you bought, enjoy it. Meanwhile feel the rope touching your body.

When your drink or snack is finished, you may satisfy yourself.

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #3
Diamondstar22

Here's a dare for you. take the keys for your handcuffs and freeze them in a container with water overnight. Handcuff one of your hands to something stationary (or both hands). You have to be naked for the dare as well. You can escape when the ice melts and the key is available.

Don't be cheap! Use a large container and make sure to suspend the keys in the middle of the container while it's freezing.

Report back here when complete

Limits: pee/scat/full Public/heavy pain/marks/ face/family/illigal

Send me DM if you wanna talk!
Diamondstar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:23 PM   #4
Hotrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
Maybe this is up to your interest, but a little out of your confort zone:

Use your rope, making sure your breasts are bound and you pass through your pussy too.
This way your breasts and pussy are stimulated by the pressure of the rope and your movements.

Now dress yourself up. Preferably sexy but make sure the rope is not visible. A long coat would do the trick.

Now you head out to a store, doesn't matter which one. It can be a shop at the gas station even. Buy something you really like to eat or drink and head back home.

Now relax and consume what you bought, enjoy it. Meanwhile feel the rope touching your body.

When your drink or snack is finished, you may satisfy yourself.
Thank you for this dare. I tied up my breasts pretty tight and then ran the rope through my pussy. Every step I took I could feel myself get excited due to the rubbing of the rope. Then got into one of the dresses I owned. It was pretty short. Because the dress was tight due to the rope and I was was already excited, I was nervous for the next step... I then grabbed my jacket and went to the store to buy myself a cupcake. I was really hoping no one could tell how excited I was. The car ride was tough. The rope was really rubbing against my pussy (might have because I was so wet) whenever I pressed the pedal. I might have done it a little too tight. Luckily, I was able to get in and out pretty quick. It was painful on the way back too. Then I was able to enjoy my cupcake. I could see my nipples were really hard and I was still really wet. I took about 10 mins to eat my cupcake, just to keep the sensation of really wanting to orgasm going. I would move every few mins just to keep me aroused. Then I untied myself and was finally able to give myself an orgasm. Right now feeling so relaxed. Thank you.

Likes-wedgies, easy gags, extreme pain, private humilation, insertion, corner time, bondage, sensory deprivation, acting like an animal.

Dislikes-eating cum, scat, illegal, permanent, toothpaste or other hot stuff, master/slave relationships, pics, videos

Toys I own - rope, handcuffs, household items, clothes pins, sensory deprivation hood, large butt plug, dog collar and cage.
Hotrunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk