Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2023, 06:13 AM   #1
Fishnetman

Default Nature trail dares

I’m going to be in an area of secluded nature trails for the next week.

I’m taking suggestions for dares, both PM and during nature walks.

So please be creative, I will put the top 5 as a poll to perform via Getdare. Also do a poll for the best PM dares.

Open to anything, be aware it is chilly.

Kik: maninfishnets.
Likes: humiliation, temporary exposure, semi public, feminization, sissification, forced nudity, IRL nude exposure, clothespins, lace undies, outdoor exposure, Nipple play, CBT, sensory play, limited needles, bottle drops.

Limits: extreme pain, marking, scat, appearance changes, blood, illegal, family, social suicide, wedgie, face

Kik maninfishnets

Send to me "fish" in a message and i will do a task of your choosing within my limits since I am pimped out. For 7 days.
Fishnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 06:34 AM   #2
Angelic jane

not much response
so here goes
dress under male clothes - nice black or red knickers and holdups or better stockings - if you have a lacy top teddy or bra that too (i want to know by PM what you chose or post here)
Go for your hike - when remote and nobody about (you think remember birdwatches in hides or hunters) strip off trousers -put boots back on

undo or expose upper part of body (can keep male clothes on - so? pull up or open zips / buttons) put male clothes in safe place but you are leaving them there while you walk away at least 200 meters - now hug a tree -pretend you are tied to it - close eyes count to mmm 200 very slowly - thinking is anyone coming - listen to sounds - when at 200 move hand down to cock - eyes still closed - rub slowly till you cum - open eyes -run back find clothes dress
post report -

Angelic Jane - subdue or submit
Angelic jane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk