Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2015, 05:06 AM   #1
Parlael

Default Neverending Interactive Snakes and Ladders

Inspired by Leland's awesome Neverending Interactive Dice Dare and many Snakes and Ladders dares, I present to you: The Neverending Interactive Snakes and Ladders Dare!

How the game works:
It starts with the first 12 dares (in this post). To participate, you roll a die (you can use this) and look into the spoiler tags for that number. Do whatever is inside (if it's against your limits, go back by 1). Then you roll again and do the new task. Repeat this until you're at a number that doesn't exist yet.
And here comes the interactive part: You reply to this thread with a post containing tasks for that missing number and every lower number that does not have a task yet.

Example:
Dares 1 to 35 exist.
Your last task was number 32. Now you roll a die and get a 5. That would be 37. Since 36 and 37 don't exist, you reply and create tasks 36 and 37, each in it's own spoiler tags (Number [*spoiler]task[*/spoiler] (without "*")).

Tips:
- Don't add dares, that too many people dislike. If you do, add an alternative (e.g. instead of "Jump off a bridge" use "Jump off a bridge or roll again. Go back that many spaces")
- Don't add dares, that only certain people can do. (e.g. "Have a vagina.")
- Be creative! Give people options to do different things, give them the chance to advance faster or even go back (e.g. "Put clothespins on your nipples. While you have those clothespins attached to your nipples, add 1 to the result of each die roll. You may remove them any time." or "Tie your hands together for the next 3 rolls. If you tie them behind your back, you get a 'Joker'. You may use the Joker to ignore the task of one (!) number.")
- Don't let people jump back too often. If you do, noone will get past a certain number and this thread will die.
- Don't let this thread die

If you want to, you can show off your result by including the following into your signature:
Wanna beat me at [ * URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1851702#post1851702"]Neverending Interactive Snakes and Ladders[ * /URL]? My score is X !

(remove the * and use your score for X)

Let's start, here are the first 12 spaces:

1:
Spoiler:
Really? A "1" at the very beginning? Doesn't look like you want to advance very fast. For the next three rolls reroll on 6.

2:
Spoiler:
For the next two rounds, put 2 clothespins anywhere on your body.

3:
Spoiler:
Roll a die: Spank each ass cheek that many times.

4:
Spoiler:
For the next three roles, if you roll a 6: edge!

5:
Spoiler:
To keep track of what you're doing, until the end of game, write each number you roll on your body (may be hidden). You can use paper instead, if you do the next task twice.

6:
Spoiler:
If you get here with your first roll, you're definitly too fast. For the next three rolls, treat each 5 and 6 like a 1. If this isn't your first roll: you're safe!

7:
Spoiler:
Genderstuff: If you're a girl (or identify as one): Wear heels for the next three rolls. If you're a boy (or identify as one): Tie your balls for the next three rolls. If you don't identify with any gender or don't have heels: Tie your non-dominant hand to the other side's foot (left to right or right to left) for the next two rolls.

8:
Spoiler:
Post in the first thread in the "Person Above..." section. If it's against your limits, use the first one within.

9:
Spoiler:
Put an ice cube into your butt. If you don't, reroll and go backwards that many spaces.

10:
Spoiler:
Do 5 naked jumping jacks.

11:
Spoiler:
Edge. You can edge an additional time, to add 1 to your next roll.

12:
Spoiler:
Gag yourself with a sock for the next three rolls. If you don't, Edge and go back to space 6.
My PM dares
Add tasks to my calendar!
Parlael is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Parlael for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dice, ladders, snakes, snakes and ladders