Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #1441
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today puppy was able to do 12 edges but it does make puppy horny. As usual, puppy applied some hot sauce on his cock again for a total of 5 times. Puppy does this to keep his amount of times puppy is unlocked to a single time a day.

Before shower puppy deepthroated his dildo 5 times. It seems that an empty stomach helps against throwing up. Because there is nothing to throw up.

Then puppy went ahead taking his cold shower. Puppy managed to stand under the shower for 16 minutes and was nice and clean again. After the shower puppy did 10 minutes of cornertime and 300 spanks with his fogger afterwards.

And O yeah, puppy is allowed to sit on furniture again. Puppy did 90 minutes extra since he was very busy with his game with some friends last night.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 17/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 55 / 335 minutes of showertime
100 / 410 hairs wil be plucked out of puppy his armpits making them nice and smooth. If there isn't any left, Mistress may decide what to do with the leftover rolls if there are any (probably there are), rerolling or another spot.
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 15 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
Puppy isn't allowed any furniture for 2040 / 2040 minutes when he is at home
And puppy will go and practice ballet for 255 minutes.
45 /225 edges

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 04-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #1442
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy had a maid morning. He did a lot of stuff and can soon be seen in the dare of the month thread. In total 45 minutes of Maid time and 32 lines. (and those lines were long

As for the rest, puppy edged 11 times today and then applied hot sauce 5 times. Further in the evening, puppy plucked his hairs 150 times. There seems to be less and less hair. And puppy had a cold shower of 17 minutes. During this shower puppy tried to get hard in his cage, but couldn't outgrow it. I just stayed too small.

And at last puppy did 10 minutes of cornertime, 300 spanks and 5 deepthroat holds.

Puppy wanted to practice ballet too, but the picture made him too excited.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 22/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 72 / 335 minutes of showertime
250 / 410 hairs wil be plucked out of puppy his armpits making them nice and smooth. If there isn't any left, Mistress may decide what to do with the leftover rolls if there are any (probably there are), rerolling or another spot.
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 20 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
56 /225 edges

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-22-2018, 03:47 PM   #1443
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Hehe, looking forward to seeing you in your maid outfit Sure you'll look very pretty. Good luck with the ballet practice, it's surprisingly strenuous on your calves and feet
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 12:46 PM   #1444
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy had done 5 deepthroats this morning which was a small mistake. There was nothing in puppy his stomach whilst puppy had the feeling of throwing up. Nothing could come out.

After work puppy had a cold shower of 19 minutes. The longer puppy showers the faster he can get warm water back. After the shower puppy did 12 edges. Getting hard really is something puppy is doing more in his cage than when edging.

Puppy hopes everyone had fun reading the report and pictures of puppy. If puppy gets confronted by it, puppy would be very embarrassed.

Puppy put hot sauce two times on his cock since puppy will have other stuff to do soon. Then after puppy went to have 10 minutes of cornertime and 300 spankings on his ass.

Then puppy went for a second deepthroat today and made it to 7 until the gagging became too much. Maybe puppy will do some more later.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 24/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 91 / 335 minutes of showertime
250 / 410 hairs wil be plucked out of puppy his armpits making them nice and smooth. If there isn't any left, Mistress may decide what to do with the leftover rolls if there are any (probably there are), rerolling or another spot.
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 32 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
68 /225 edges

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #1445
CSasha
Oracle

Keep on training those deepthroats. Careful, in your own pace and number. But I love you being consistent here. Very good, puppy.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #1446
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So puppy started with his tasks after works and diner. First there were edges to be done again. Puppy managed 14 but gets more horny every morning. Puppy thought he was almost done with his morning erections until all those edges appeared. Standard after the edges, puppy put some hot sauce on his cock again. And the burn is still there. Puppy did it 4 times and some drops of horny came out of puppy from the sauce.

Then puppy thought he could do some deepthroat holds. After 4, puppy threw up again . Then puppy went for a cold shower. Everytime puppy got used to the temperature. Puppy put it colder, and it was COOOOOLLLD!!! 16 minutes of cold.

Then puppy did his cornertime of 10 minutes and then his 300 spankings. Puppy only regrets he is in denial for the duration of the tasks, but otherwise, puppy still likes to do them.

And at the end, puppy did 5 more deepthroat holds. Woof.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 28/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 107 / 335 minutes of showertime
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 41 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
82 /225 edges

Oooh and Jessica, would you please recommend puppy some ballet practice videos. Puppy would greatly appreciate it

Woof.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-24-2018, 04:35 PM   #1447
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Aw, poor puppy throwing up again. Deepthroats make me nauseous too (never made myself throw up, I give up before then lol) so I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it (unless there's some technique I don't know yet).

I've only done one ballet thing so far, it's more of an introduction but I'm hoping it'll make my future ballet lessons easier to understand I just copied what she did, which meant a lot of uncomfortable holding positions. It is rather long though so this other one is shorter and I've given it as a task before.

Good to see your steady progress, and someone else suffering from their denial
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:11 PM   #1448
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy did 11 edges today and was soooo close to cumming. But puppy stopped in time before anything happened

Because puppy is so on edge, he only put hot sauce on his dick once and then locked himself up.

A short while after puppy went for some deepthroating. Puppy managed 9 this time and a lot of saliva came free, at the 10th puppy was unfortunate. Although puppy hates the gagging feeling. Puppy loves having his mouth stuffed. Just wishing it was real.

Puppy did 16 minutes under a cold shower. Puppy is getting a bit used to it now. but cold stays cold. Woof.

Just before puppy his 10 minutes of cornertime, puppy did 2 more deepthroats. There is some position where there is no real gag reflex. After this, puppy spanked himself 300 times with his flogger.

And at last, puppy is finishing today with 6 more deepthroats.

Puppy is planning to start with his ballet in the weekend. Puppy will be gone to the other home tomorrow.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 29/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 123 / 335 minutes of showertime
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 59 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
93 /225 edges

Woof

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #1449
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy is tired and on his phone so he Will keep it short. Puppy did 10 minutes of cornertime and 2 edges.

Puppy could only manage 100 spanks, puppy is starting at his parents and it is too loud now.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #1450
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So puppy is still at his parents but managed a few thing.

Puppy was able to get back at schedule and do 500 spanks. 10 minutes of cornertime, 5 edges and 5 minutes of cold shower.

Puppy had a tiresome but also a bit of a relaxing day.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #1451
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So puppy got home today and could start with his tasks again. Today puppy started with 12 edges. Then he put hot sauce on his cock 5 times.

Puppy went for some deepthroating later. 5 times and it seems to go better. Next up is the cornertime, just as little is happening as always. Just standing and counting and counting.

Then puppy did do 300 spanks as they are required for his rules. And then after 5 more deepthroat holds. It really is getting better.

Tomorrow some ballet hopefully, puppy has to do them too.

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 34/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 128 / 335 minutes of showertime
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 69 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
112 /225 edges

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-28-2018, 04:38 PM   #1452
CSasha
Oracle

I do enjoy your reports, most of all the deepthroats, but it's also a devious pleasure to read about your other tasks tormenting different body parts.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 10:59 AM   #1453
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Thank you for your compliment cassandra and that you are enjoying puppy his torture.

So today was a bigger day but not much done task wise.

Puppy first wanted to receive his package. Luckily they came early and puppy could start working.

Working on putting a rowing machine together. Well, after a lot of time, puppy managed to put it all together. And it was working too. Next thing on the to do list: groceries. Puppy goes for groceries about 2 times a week. Then he doesn't have to go more than that.

Before having lunch, puppy did 5 deepthroat holds and they felt better again. Puppy tries to keep his dildo attached to his closet so he can deepthroat anytime he wants.

Because puppy knew he was going to be busy, he did 300 spanks in front too. So that would be over soon. Puppy did chat a lot on the site so not a lot happened. Before making diner puppy did some exercises including using his rowing machine. It was great. After these exercises, puppy had a cold shower of 19 minutes.

So during cooking puppy set the cooking plate to low so he could do cornertime whilst the food was cooking.

After cooking, puppy went to clean up the mess he made from unpacking and went to store his clothes and some general cleaning for 15 minutes.

Then puppy went for 7 edges whilst still wearing his maid dress and continued with hot sauce for 2 times

Puppy will put hot sauce on his little cock 36/70 times
Puppy may only use cold showers for 147 / 335 minutes of showertime
Puppy will deepthroat his dido 74 / 440 times and hold each 5 seconds
119 /225 edges

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 04-30-2018, 01:29 PM   #1454
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy had a more lazy day today with his tasks. He was doing other stuff.

Puppy started with 300 spanks and then a shower of 10 minutes. Puppy didn't want to stand in the cold anymore.

But before the shower, puppy used his rowing machine again. Puppy likes it.

Today at work, puppy did get horny, but there was nothing really he could do but just work.

Puppy finished his 10 minutes og cornertime and now has done 5 edges. Puppy doesn't want to do anything anymore today.

Puppy may only use cold showers for 157 / 335 minutes of showertime
124 /225 edges

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-01-2018, 03:06 PM   #1455
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy had a variation on his normal spanking today, puppy did 300 spanks whilst barking per 10 spanks. It was fun and puppy did sound cute.

Then puppy did some exercises including rowing. I really like that machine. Then some ballet after to finish it off for 24 minutes

After the exercises puppy went for a shower of 18 minutes and did 10 minutes of cornertime. And at last puppy did 7 edges to finish the day.

And puppy is finished with all his cornertime of his celebration task. Such a joy. But puppy will still continue with them as it is a rule

Puppy may only use cold showers for 175 / 335 minutes of showertime
And puppy will go and practice ballet for 24 / 255 minutes.
131 /225 edges

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk