Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-25-2018, 02:40 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Heart Duct tape on pussy, is it safe?

So... I've been a naughty bad girl and I can't keep my hands away from my clit and that's really bad when I am denied. Because mistakes happen and in my case that mistake is called "an orgasm". A ruined one but still an orgasm

I was thinking of putting duct tape down there before telling my Dom, just in case he appreciates it and doesn't punish me himself Is it safe? It's obviously not going to be inside the vagina, only on the lips but I'm not sure if glue is safe and I certainly don't want (another) infection down there.

Enlighten me! Google has no answer for this kind of questions!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:27 AM   #2
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Well, Google may be your friend in many cases, but not in all. my slaves often use the wide duct tape to tape their pussy lips. You can even find a picture in my galleries. After removing it simply apply baby oil or Vaseline to your skin and prevent it from drying to much. In all these years not one of my slaves had any irritations. Just sharing my experience.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #3
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
Well, Google may be your friend in many cases, but not in all. my slaves often use the wide duct tape to tape their pussy lips. You can even find a picture in my galleries. After removing it simply apply baby oil or Vaseline to your skin and prevent it from drying to much. In all these years not one of my slaves had any irritations. Just sharing my experience.
Thanks for your message, however there is a group on fetlife of doctors and nurses who answer questions and they all advised me not to do it so I ended up getting a very uncomfortable corner time with rice on the floor

Old 04-25-2018, 02:06 PM   #4
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

And the doctors and nurses are all into bdsm? Your doctor will also tell you to stop smoking, stop eating junk food, lose weight, never fuck without condom, become a vegetarian, never drive fast, stop smoking weed, go to sleep early, stop drinking alkohol, count calories and watch your cholesterol level, exercise every day, reduce the use of smartphones because of the radiation, wear cotton panties and never sit on a toilet seat you didn't buy. if I listen to all off them I stop living. And we don't speak about hardcore bdsm practice which will send every doctor into a frenzy. I am surprised I still live and all my slaves -'online and offline - are feeling wonderful. Perhaps I am doing something wrong....

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:31 PM   #5
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
And the doctors and nurses are all into bdsm? Your doctor will also tell you to stop smoking, stop eating junk food, lose weight, never fuck without condom, become a vegetarian, never drive fast, stop smoking weed, go to sleep early, stop drinking alkohol, count calories and watch your cholesterol level, exercise every day, reduce the use of smartphones because of the radiation, wear cotton panties and never sit on a toilet seat you didn't buy. if I listen to all off them I stop living. And we don't speak about hardcore bdsm practice which will send every doctor into a frenzy. I am surprised I still live and all my slaves -'online and offline - are feeling wonderful. Perhaps I am doing something wrong....
Why would they be on fetlife if they weren't kinky freaks? xD

Old 04-26-2018, 07:22 AM   #6
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
So... I've been a naughty bad girl and I can't keep my hands away from my clit and that's really bad when I am denied. Because mistakes happen and in my case that mistake is called "an orgasm". A ruined one but still an orgasm

I was thinking of putting duct tape down there before telling my Dom, just in case he appreciates it and doesn't punish me himself Is it safe? It's obviously not going to be inside the vagina, only on the lips but I'm not sure if glue is safe and I certainly don't want (another) infection down there.

Enlighten me! Google has no answer for this kind of questions!
Duct tape can be dangerous or it can be safe. There are different strengths of adhesive on the tapes out there.

If you find a tape with a lower adhesion it can be safe, however I would never recommend it as you can damage your skin quite badly if you get it wrong. The drs and nurses on fetlife are correct.

If you happen to use a duct tape with a strong adhesive you can:

Burn your skin
Tear your skin when it’s removed

So unless you are 100% sure the tape you have is low adhesion and you aren’t allergic to the glue I wouldn’t use it

Bondage tape is a safe alternative, it is specifically designed not too damage skin and comes in two flavours. Tape that only sticks to its self and tape designed for skin. It’s available at any good sex shop or bdsm store. Electrical tape is also safe and available at any hardware store l

I’d def recommend bondage tape it looks the same as duct tape, is safe and comes in lots of pretty colours!

Have fun with tape to an exciting play toy just be safe

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:58 AM   #7
Skullkitten

You can get a special tape called bondage tape hun it sticks to itself not to you so you could wrap it around to cover your pussy I've used it it's totally safe and made for bdsm play it doesn't stick to your skin at all

PM DARES for me please

LIKES/LIMITS/PUNISHMENT IDEAS
Skullkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:24 PM   #8
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

I would advise to use bondage tape too. Or you can try medical tape.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:43 PM   #9
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you all for the advice <3 My tape has low adhesion but I'll find other alternatives just to be safe!

Advertisements
Kink Talk