Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2018, 06:56 AM   #16
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I agree should not use other people clothes at all, it's not hard to buy your own

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #17
SgTRising

If its not to late you gonna sleep on the floor of your sisters room. Make yourself confi. But i want you to have 2 ruined orgasm before you go to sleep, you have 1 h to do both. you gonna cum anywhere on ur body and leave it up there. Your first allowed to wash it of after you had launch ( if time is fine) and a third ruined orgasm anywhere on your body you want.
Then i want you to think whata dirty bitch you are. sleeping in your sisters room ruined orgasm all over you body and tell us how you feel

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:29 PM   #18
Ehsus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgTRising View Post
If its not to late you gonna sleep on the floor of your sisters room. Make yourself confi. But i want you to have 2 ruined orgasm before you go to sleep, you have 1 h to do both. you gonna cum anywhere on ur body and leave it up there. Your first allowed to wash it of after you had launch ( if time is fine) and a third ruined orgasm anywhere on your body you want.
Then i want you to think whata dirty bitch you are. sleeping in your sisters room ruined orgasm all over you body and tell us how you feel
Ill try to do it, in a few days ill have more time to do things

You can keep send me dares, tasks, rules and punishments
Ehsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:48 AM   #19
Ehsus

Any other dares, rules, tasks?
Im going to be almost alone for the next two weeks and im looking for dares
Ehsus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk