Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, like the direction it is going.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #3
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, I've got a finished story I'm about ready to post, I'm wondering though, anyone interested in reviewing my stories before I post the, if so let me know
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 12-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 8
Title: Change of plans
Pics:

Sebastian:
http://spandexjock.tumblr.com/post/38259334986

Justin:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvu3ajylco...%2042%20PM.jpg

I'm sebastian, junior in highschool, and since my friend, who's my ride has detention I'm watching the wrestling team, who I tease with my football friends a lot. I enjoy football, which is a real sport, wrestling though isn't, I think its just a bunch of guys with almost nothing on, rub against eachother and try to pin the other one down. Not a sport in my option.

I was waiting till they finished so I could go tease justin, the captain and best wrestler, and his friends before they changed. I wouldn't get another chance for a while as christmas break started today.
"That's good for today, go change, and don't forget to bring you gear home to practice!"said the coach
I started to approach justin and his friends, who were talking and stopped to listen in for a second
"The trip sounds awesome, Leaving for colarado tonight, huh"
"Yea, I know, sucks that-" justin stopped as I walked near

"Hey boys, how's humping eachother going?" I mocked
"Shove it, sebastian, you don't even wrestle, or have even tryed it, all you do is football, its nothing like wrestling."justin replied
"Yea, it isn't, for example, in football, you aren't barely naked rubbing you crotches together." I replied, pointing at his balls, nearly visisble through the skin tight, thin singlet, usually they had cups on but since it was just practice they didn't bother
"You hardly sweat" this I was lying about, they were all drenched in sweat, you could see it and easily smell it
"You're a ass seb" I hated being called seb and he knew it
"Well you're all gay" I said, justin almost lunged at me but his friend stopped him, if you got in a fight you were off the team

My ride was ready so I left, but I had a plan. From what I heard, justin and his family was leaving for Colorado for the break tonight" I could go over to his house and screw around with his stuff. I already knew were he lived from the sports banquet they held their. His house was amazingly huge, he had his own gym off of his bedroom.

I planned id go tonight at midnight and spend all night their.
At midnight I got a cab and climbed over the brick wall surrounding the house, I decided to try the backdoor first, and amazingly it was unlocked. I walked in and started searching for justins room.
I found a room, but I was sure it wasn't justins, but I was extremely exhausted, I decided to rest till morning, they shouldn't be back for two weeks anyway.

It seemed just as i fell asleep i was awoken be the feeling that i couldn't breathe, when i awoke i realized that there was a strong arm around my neck, justins arm, choking me. I blacked out.
What sebastian didn't realized was that when justin was talking to his friends about the colorado trip was that he was telling them he wasn't going because his grades were bad. And that he'd be home alone while they were gone.

Justin turned on the light to see sebastians unconsious body on the floor, he got the biggest grin and dragged the body to his room.
Once he get to his room his room justin ran and got some rope and tape and brought sebastians body into his gym, by now sebastion was starting to gain consiousness.
Justin walked over to a exercise clothes rack in the gym, and picked out a singlet, he found the perfect one, it was a white one he used for home excercise and training with his friends, still bright white, but reeks of sweat. Not to mention if you got it wet it was completely see through. And his most sweaty jock and socks
Justin walked over to sebastian, now more awake and threw the jock and singlet next to him.
"Put these on, now" justin commanded
" fuck no, you've worn these before, they reek!"
Justin quickly got sebastian in a headlock and said"you can put these on yourself or ill knock you out again and do it myself, your choice here"
Sebastian nodded and stripped naked reluctantly pulling on the Jock and singlet.
"Great, now that wasn't so hard,was it"
"Guess not, but still fucking disgusting ."
"Well we aren't done yet. Put these on" justin said throwing him a wresting kneepad, headgear, and a pair of dirty socks"
Sebastian was about to object when he remembered justins solid bicep around his neck, he put the gear on.
"Now sit still" justin said grabbing the rope
Sebastian panicked and lunged for the door, but was stopped by justin, sebastian, without thinking punched justin,, he knew it didn't hurt him but it did piss him off, justin tacked him, slamming him to the floor, they fought foor a minute, causing one of sebastians singlet straps to come off, until justin got sick of it and layed a firm blow to his head.
Justin drug sebastian body back to the middle, tying him very uncomfortably with his ankles to his thighs and his arms in a x behind his back, then for a finishing touch, he pulled off his sock, stuffed it in his mouth and tapped over it.
He left and got a his phone, sebastian was semi-consious now, justin sat him up and took a pic, sending it to his wrestling friends, he then blindfolded him and left the room saying
"Goodnight"
Sebastian become consious a while later, realizing what was going on and then felt his bonds, gag and blindfold and pannicked, struggling for an hour before exhaustion hit and he fell asleep.

He was awoken from
"Holys shit, it is him." "What's up, seb?"
He knew who it was right away
Truths
Bondage stories

Last edited by Matman; 12-23-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition I hope you add another chapter to this one
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to add additions to my stories, but I rarely get asked, how abot this, if 5 people pm me asking for a addition to a story, ill do it
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 01-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice job. Keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 01-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #8
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

I still haven't gotten enough requests, also let me specify. When you vote, you are voting for one story
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 07-21-2013, 02:09 AM   #9
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 10
Title: Neighbors Cellar
Picture:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/956c0afb1...ldfgo1_400.jpg

I'm Wesley,, 18, finishing up my last year of high school with wrestling and football. Today, because of work, I had to run earlier than i normally do so i put on some spandex tights, grabbed my old sweaty running shoes, and headed out the door, shirtless of course i was never ashamed of my body, and i shouldn't be, it's perfect.
I started jogging and after getting a couple houses down a neighbor approached me.

"Hey, Wesley, right?"
"Yeah, who're you?"
"I'm Pete, could you help me for a second really quick? I need help carrying something."
He sighed, "i guess, i don't have much time though"

Pete lead Him into the garage and to a small door, opening it, Wesley could tell it was a cellar
"down there?'
"yea, the storage box"
"im not going down there"
"C'mon man, id lift it, but i dont have the muscles you do, youre ripped'
Wesley, with the boost to his already high self esteem, decided to do it. He walked down the steps into the cold cellar, Bent down and to his surprise the box wasnt heavy, it had things in it but any average sized guy could lift it. What happened next made him realize why pete really needed a 'strong man' as the cellar door slammed shut and he heard a latch click, followed by the lights turning off.

Wesley ran up to the door, pounding on it,
"Come on dude, this isnt fucking funny" he yelled but to no reply, he tried breaking down the door for about 15 minutes, then he decided to sit down, the cellar was becoming hot quickly, a heater must've been on because his spandex was drenched in sweat, he started to become thirsty.

Some time later the lights flipped back on Wesley, covered in sweat by now yelled out for help, but this time got a reply.

"you want out of the cellar?"
"of course!'
"first, give me your house key"
"why?"
"You want out?"
"okay, but can i get a drink"
the key slid out from under the door, and pete opened the door and put a glass of water on the step"
"Okay, ill be back" he said, locking the multiple latches on the door
Pete went to Wesley's house, It's fairly small considering he is still a student, but still his own.
He went straight to the bedroom, looking through the draws to find clothes, he found some compression shorts, and a clean jockstrap in the drawers, he then went to the closet and found his football and wrestling gear, plus a dirty jockstrap in the dirty clothes, he loaded up and returned to his house

Wesley paced the floor, waiting for pete to return, wondering what was happening
Pete came back, quickley opened the door and threw his singlet and jock in,
"put it on" he said

Wesley, exhausted and wanting to get free, obeyed, but deicded not to pull the straps over his shoulders
"one final thing" Pete said
"What, for fucks sake, what is it"
"open the crate, take out the wooden stockade and the metal cage along with 3 locks"
Wesley obeyed ignoring the other odds in the crate
"Take the stockade and lock your feet in it"
"what?"
"do it"
he obeyed
"next lock one of your hands into the metal frame"
, he obeyed, locking his left hand in, hearing the click of the small lock he didnt have the key to made him nervous
The door opened, and Pete came down, locking his other arm in with the final lock
"now what?"
"some finishing touches, first" Pete said, stripping naked and pulling the dirty singlet of Wesley's off
"I cant have you screaming"
He tried to put it in Wesley's mouth but he wouldnt open, Pete sighed and held Wesley's nose, Wesley waited, know what would happed if he opened his mouth to breath, he tried holding his breath, but started to panickm he opened his mouth wide and inhaled a gasp of air, Pete quickly shoved the jock in and fimly taped over it. Wesley almost gagged, it tasted horrible, plus it was warm and covered in all the sweat from last years sports
Pete then grabbed a Pair of nipple clamps, clamping them on and making him jump in pain whenever he pulled on the chain.
"now my finishing touch"
He walked over to the crate and grabbed a black rubber gas mask stretching it over Wesley's face lastley attaching a long rubber hose to it. Painting a 79 on him before saying
"okay, let me go to the gym and when i get back ill let you out of the cellar"
Welesy wanted to fight it but he couldnt do anything, his body was firmley held in place along with the gas mask that had the eye holes blacked out, making light not even important, he sat there again waiting

He heard pete return awhile later
"Hey, phew, that was a sweaty workout" he said
"oh i forgot to let you know why i love those gas masks, here let me show you"
Wesley heard shuffling and it suddenly became a little harder to breath, he inhaled deeply and still got air, but the air smelled, like musty sweat, he started struggling, the smells was horrible, Pete must've put his breathing tube down his gym shorts
Pete laughed at his struggling
"And this" he said putting his hand over the tube, making breathing inposible
Wesley, panicked, was now struggling more
Pete contenued this for a few minutes, then whisped in his ear, you dont knowhow much this turns me on brushing his hard dick across Wesley's cuffed hang

"Can i go home now?"
Wesley asked, but it came out muffled
"ahh well my promise was you could leave the cellar, and ill fulfill that"
"what" he said through the gag
"yes, youll be living in the guest room now, as a permanent house slave"He said,
Wesley felt a prick on his bare arm and went unconscious, Pete unlocked the bondage and carried him to the slave room, filled with many fun toys. Each to be used on Wesley, he Stripped Him naked, took off the nipple clamps and tied him spread eagle on the bed, awaiting Wesley to awake as he Rubbed Wesley's cock and pinched and rubbed his nipples.
Truths
Bondage stories

Last edited by Matman; 07-21-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #10
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Wow, the things you come up with. Please continue.

Yamask
Old 07-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'm going to add another addition in tonight, if you'd prefer li added on to a story. Pm me, if I get a few votes to add on to one before I start tonight I'll do that instead
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 07-24-2013, 05:14 PM   #12
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Also. I would like to make a offer
I will make an addition to a new story, or a new story of your choice if you do a few tasks for me, to do them you will need wrestling gear, football gear or just a jockstrap, pm me to see what you have to do
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 07-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #13
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 11
Title: Boy Bate
Picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eh9p3liu1u...%2011%20PM.jpg

"so you know what to do, right?"
"yes, we've been over it enough."
"ok, don't forget the address, if you don't do it right you don't get paid."

I'm Brandon, 24, former wrestler and football player, tonight i decided to get bored and go out and try to find a hot girl., so i went to a little bar near my house. I walked in and sat down a right away a really hot girl walked up to me.
"Hey there, you look pretty hot"
"thanks" i said she looked really interested in me, but could i blame her? I Still have my perfect jock body.
"So what are you doing here?" i asked
"looking for some fun."
we talked for a while, mainly about me and my body, she then said,
"we should go back to my place"
i agreed and got in the car
"so where do you live" she asked, driving
"326 Blackwood lane, just up the road"
we got to a house and she led me inside and to the basement, it was filled with weird tables and things i didn't recognize
"i like it different, you good with that?"
"sure, ill try anything, I'm not scared of anything"
she chuckled at his cockiness
"get naked and put your back on that table"
he did as she said, she grabbed his arms and strapped them in, followed by his legs, they were strapped in a weird way, but he couldn't move them at all and it was a little uncomfortable.
"you ready" she asked
"fuck yea"
"good"
"he's ready" she yelled, a man walked in, he looked over, straining at the bonds
"Will he do?" she asked
"yes, he'll do perfectly, did you get the address"
"yea" she said handing him a slip of paper
"thanks, you were well worth it" the man said handing her a wad of cash, she left
"what's going on?" he asked, straining to look at the man
"Patience boy, whats you name?"
"who the fuck are you? What's your name."
He walked over and grabbed Bandon's balls, squeezing them he yelled in pain and tried to stop him but was bound in place
"Not ready to talk yet? That's fine, i like a little conditioning first anyway, ill just go do a few things and come back"
The man waled over to a table and picked up a few things
"these are just to ease the processes" He said grabbing Brandon's dick and putting a small ring on it, the clamping his nipples and putting a black gas mask with the eyes taped over on his face.
"see you in a little" he said flipping a switch on the wire connected to the cock ring, it started vibrating and the man reached in his jeans on the floor, got his house keys and left.
He sat there his dick already hard, wondering what was happening, his arms started to ache more, and his Dick was being pleasured beyond belief, in fact, he was about to cum, it felt good getting to have this pleasure, in the middle of all this, then, the ring stopped, in was set to intervals just to get him to edge, he moan and struggled as this continued, starting to sweat. He started breathing heavy, taking in deep breaths and then he tried to inhale, but no air came through, he tried harder, but still nothing, he struggled, he was going to pass out, he felt light headed, just before he fainted, he took one last breath and air came threw, he inhaled it quickly. what was this torture, he wondered

the man drove to Brandon's house and was going through his things, he didn't find much, until he went to a bin in the closet, inside was Brandon's Singlet, football gear, cup and a couple jockstraps.
"Perfect" he muttered
Returning to his own house where brandon was.
He walked in the room, brandon looked defeated, the Edging and the breath control really worked, he turned of the ring and felt his cock, brandon jumped, be calm
he removed the helmet
"so, whats your name"
"Br-Brandon" he said, stuttering from fear and the joy of being able to take a whole breath in
"Good boy"
"Now, i feel i owe you a explanation"
"You see" the man said, removing the nipple clamps and rubbing Brandon's sore nipples
"I've loved bsdm for a long time, but i never had a slave, i wanted one, but online videos held me over, but then, they made me want a slave more, i wanted someone that i owned, sure there's plenty of subs out there, but they have "limits" and all, and i could've just payed someone for a little fun, but i had a better idea why not instead of paying some person off online to have some fun with, i just have them catch me my own slave, all mine, no limits, and the best part" he said feeling Brandon's body before grabbing his dick.
"It's all real"
"So. i'm guessing you'd like to cum?"
"really badly" he wanted to argue, but his dick was sensitive to the touch and this guy didn't look like he wanted to talk
"well, I'm pretty horny too, you see, would you like to do a trade"
"Fuck no, thats gross"
"fine then, ill just turn the ring back on"
he felt it start to vibrate again, his stomach sank at the though it it
"Fine, fine please just take that off"
the man chuckled, walked over and got a medical looking thing and put in Brandon's mouth, extending it till Brandon's jaw was wide open, then set the table up, so Brandon was on his knees, still helplessly strapped to the table, perfect hight for what he was doing though
The man put his dick in Brandon's mouth,
"go ahead boy"
Brandon hated this, but something inside him was making him like it, he started sucking the best he would with the thing holding his mouth open, the man started moaning, the started thrusting his dick down Brandon's throat, faster and harder each time, Brandon just accepted it, something inside him was changing, the feeling of being owned was taking over, he started to realized that he was owned now. The man came, and Brandon mindlessly swallowed it.
"That was nice, cant wait till thats your other hole, Anyways now its Your turn" he said setting the table back up and stroking brandon's cock slowly, making it a little more irritating for him, Brandon was about to cum, he started moaning and relaxing, so grateful for it, his cum shot up, and the man watched
he took the thing out of his mouth
"How was that?"
"wonderful sir" he doesn't know why he said "Sir" it just felt right
"you want some clothes on?"
"yes"
the man wiped up the cum, unstrapped his legs and slid the jockstrap up
"thats all you get for now" he said strapping him back down, putting a small leather gag over his mouth and leaving the room, turning off the lights
"goodnight"
Brandon sat there, feeling like he was in his place, but still pannicked and shocked, he had been kidnapped and was becoming a slave, he was owned, his opinion didn't matter, he did whatever that man, who's name he didn't even know, wanted, and that was oddly become more and more ok
Truths
Bondage stories
Old 07-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #14
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

You are an amazing writer. Don't ever stop it I won't know what to do, seriously though... Don't stop!
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #15
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Story: 9
Title: Brotherly love
Pic:
Nick:
http://spandexjock.tumblr.com/post/41634373878

"I promise I'll have the money soon"
Alex pleaded
"Too late, we gave you time, now you're going to have to earn it back"

Alex had lost his job a few months ago and borrowed some money from some bad people, you see, these loners were different and if you didn't pay, the agreement was that you became they're sex slave for 1 month for every thousand, he had borrowed 15 thousand.

The two men picked him up and forced him in a chair, strapping his arms and legs down.

" please anything, I beg, I'll do ANYTHING ELSE you want"

One of the men looked at the other and motioned him to go into a room and talk

Alex sat there looking at all the objects they had prepared, shaking in fear of the next few months, he also remembered something about them renting slaves out for extra money, he didn't want that at all.

The two men came back
" so you'll do anything at all?"
"Yea, anything"
"Great, we want you to kidnap your brother"
"What? Why??"
"Because we are getting that money one way or another, plus since he will be our slave for a While we will give you another 5 thousand for doing it"

He could really use that money, plus his brother was an ass, he was always buff and hotter than him, and was the star wrestler, everyone liked him more, but, nick would always bully him. His life might not be too bad if he was gone.
"I'll do it."
They chuckle
"Wonderful"
They walk back into the room for a few minutes and come out with a sealed cardboard box, a jockstrap and butt plug. They untie Alex from the chair and throw the jock at him

" put it on"
" why? It smells like its been used."
"It has, and you'll know why, you want you money or not?"
"Fine fine"
"He stripped down and pulled up the jock, it was moist"
"Great now bend over"
, he obeyed, they pushed a fairly big, but lubed butt plug up his ass
"Motherfucker that hurts, why do I have to have that up my ass?"
"You'll know, all the instructions are in the box, open the box when you are prepared to kidnap him."
He texted his brother, nick, to come over later, he replied "yea" along with a smart ass comment about his well paying job

Nick was on his way so Alex opened the box and read the paper, it was hand written instructions.
"Step one: drug him, the small vial in here will make him not conscious, it should last for a few hours, enough time for you to tie him up and have a little fun before he's up. Just drip it in his drink or food, it will take a while to take effect"
He heard a knock at the door and slipped the vial into his pocket

"Hey bro, still in this shitty apartment I see"
"Ha, yea, hey you want a drink?"
" no thanks, I brought my own. Don't trust you not to drug me, you could get a lot out of this perfect body." Nick teases
"Heh, not at all."
"Hey, where's your bathroom at?"
Alex directed him to the bathroom and waited, he doesn't known how he's going to do it, then he saw nicks water bottle, sitting they're lonely, just begging for him to do it. Alex poured the whole vial into the bottle. He waited a while till nick came back.
"Clogged your shitty toilet" he said walking out
He sat back down and chugged his water down.
"So what do you want to talk about?"
"I wanted to ask about you wrestling in high school?"
"Ha. Okay, well it was a very demanding sport for only the best jocks."
"And what was the gear like?"
"Well there's the-hold on."
Nick ran out to his car, and came back inside with a black duffle bag and set it on the ground.
"Was going to get this stuff professionally cleaned this weekend, hasn't been cleaned since high school and it reeks like sweat, smell." He said shoving his jock in Alex's face, alex struggled to get it away before he had to inhale it, he did and he the smell, to his surprise. Was amazing, and something inside of him changed. Making him really wanted to see nick in his gear
"It doesn't look like you still fit in it" Alex said
"Hell yea I still do"
"Prove it."
"Ha, I'm not going to change into my singlet just for you."
"I'll bet $50 you can't, and if I loose ill let ya wrestle the shit out of me."
"Well fuck yea! Lets do it." He nick pulls of his shirt, revealing his perfect abs, and took off his pants and underwear, right in front of alex, he was naked, he turned around and bent over into his duffel bag to get his gear.
Alex had a perfect view of his bare ass, so smooth, he wanted to grab it, but he stopped himself.
Nick slid on the jock, put in the cup, slid up his singlet and lastly strapped on his headgear.
"You lose." Nick still fit into it, but quit tightly as his muscles had grown, the bulge from the cup just made it ever better.
"I guess so" Alex said "well here you go, let's wrestle." Alex got down in the wrestling starting position.
" oh no" nick said, digging in his bag "if I'm in a singlet then so are you" throwing a almost same looking set of gear at Alex
" those are my training ones. Not as important. But still, don't mess them up"
Alex was overjoyed. He ran into the other room and quickly changed into the singlet, the second he pulled up the spandex he realized the thrill he had,
"Now lets go"
Nick quickly put him in a headlock and pressed his crotch up against Alex's face,
"How's this little bro?" He said. Laughing so hard
Alex loved it, honestly, he wouldn't Mind how long it went on for, every few breaths he would inhale through his nose, getting the smell of all the years of sweat in the crotch of the singlet.
Then the laughing stopped, Alex was released from the headlock. It seems the drug just started working.
He got up, and saw his brother, laying helplessly. Alex took off his headgear and quickly got to work
He went in the bedroom and got the box
Step two: put the jock we gave you on him, then Tie him up with the given rope and duct tape

Alex slid out of the singlet, pulling off the jock they had given him. Putting the singlet back on afterwords. He went over to nick and started taking off his singlet feeling solid abs, hard muscles, and lastly his perfect ass, all lightly covered in sweat from the wrestling. Once he got the singlet off he pulled the jock off, he gave it a good whiff. Getting all those amazing smells back again. He finally slid up the new jock and got to work on tying him up. He started at the wrists tying them tight, then up to the elbows, to make sure he had no wiggle room. Then to finish off he wrapped the rope under and above his perfect pecks and back around his biceps, he knew he'd need a lot of rope to tie up those huge muscles.
Next he took care of the legs, simple knots at the ankles, knees, and thighs, all reinforced with duck tape made sure he couldn't get out.
Alex then started feeling him up, he couldn't resist playing with his hair through the headgear he hadn't taken off , feeling the little scruff on his chin, then going to his nipples, rubbing them, squeezing his perfect butt, then without thinking he pushed his nose into his ass, inhaling deeply smelling almost as good as the jock. He loved it, and couldn't wait till nick was awake, feeling the strain of his muscles, the begging to stop, but since he still had awhile till it wore off, he decide to take a nap, right next to nick, one hand on his peck and the other cradling his crotch, his body pushed against nicks, through the thin spandex he could feel Nicks muscles, his crotch pressed against nicks ass.
He was awoken when he heard little mumbles and small movements from nick.
He jumped up and got the note, he was hoping so bad it was some kind of torture, he didn't know why, he just liked the feelings he got when he though about doing it to his brother. He read the note,
Step 3: gag him as he might start becoming loud (although if you like it, you can wait a little)
step 4: insert the butt plug we put in you into nick (lube optional) and put the objects in the box on him
Alex had completely forgotten about that, through all the excitement he didn't even feel it. But now he did. It felt odd, and he couldn't wait to put it in his brothers ass, he decided to rummage around in the box for a second,

Nick who was still bound in the living room was starting to become more aware, the last thing he remember was getting into his wrestling gear, sliding his singlet up his body to win a bet at his brothers, but now, felt naked, wait no. He had a jockstrap on, but it wasn't his. It felt different. He tried to look at it, but he couldn't, he strained but realized something was holding him back, he looked down and saw rope tied around his chest, he felt rope around his wrists and elbows too, and his legs were wrapped in rope, then covered in duct tape up to the thighs. He realized he was still in Alex's place
"What the fuck?" "Alex!" He yelled, struggling at his bonds
Alex headed him, gathered the stuff and came running out.
"Stop screaming dammit."
"What the fuck are you doing? Untie me!"
"Heh yea, I can't do that, you see. I owe some money to some bad people and if I sell them you, well then I'll go free."
"Yea right, fucking untie me you dumbass!"
"Shhh, be quiet, Don't make me gag you so soon."
Nick was starting to panic, he doesn't know if Alex is being serious or not. He had to stay tough.
"Fucking try it then."
Alex was happy to, he went over to were nicks gear was placed, got his jock strap, and then the duct tape. He kneeled behind nick, putting his thighs beside his head, holding it in place.
"Your wrestling jock, 'smell it' you said, I smelled it and it was great, but that's the last time your going to be messing with me for awhile" Alex said, nick was starting to look scared
"Dude I'm sorry, it's all joking."
"Sure, well why don't you smell?" Alex said pushing the jockstrap in his face"
Nick coughed, "that smells horrible, just untie me."
"Ohh no" alex said, "you'll learn to like the smell, or at least the taste" he said taking off nicks headgear
"Open" Alex said, but nick kept his mouth closed,
"Fine then", Alex pinched nicks nose, so he couldn't breathe out of it
Nick tried to keep his mouth closed, he tried as hard as he could to breathe through his nose but he couldn't. He had to breathe but if he opened his mouth he'd- nick opened his mouth wide and inhaled as much as he could, which made it very easy for Alex to shove the jock in, and put a few strips of tape over his mouth before wrapping it behind his head a few times. Perfect

He then decided to continue to a little pain. He grabbed clips from the box and put them on his nipples, nick let out a "mmph" at it, but he feared it wasn't the worst. Alex then remembered the butt plug, still in his ass. He pulled down the singlet and pulled out the butt plug, it slowly and painfully slid out. He then walked over to nick, stood him up and started pushing it in, the jockstrap left a perfect opening for him. He slowly slid it in, nicks ass hole tried to reject but closing tight but a hard slap to the ass fixed that, and for his own fun, he'd push it fast every few seconds to make nick jump.
He set nick down, now groaning and covered in sweat and went back to the box.
Now nick knew, he wasn't kidding, he was getting sold to a sex slave master, he freaked out, wondering what they'd do to him, him being the hottest of the salves they'd have of course.

Alex dug through the box, so many fun things, ball gags, leather hoods, everything, the first thing he picked was a lengthy cord of thin rope, meant to tie around the balls, it sounded uncomfortable, which it was, confirmed by nicks mmphs and struggles as he did it. He then put on a chasity, put on some real nipple clamps and lastly blindfolded him.
He went back to the notes,
Step 5: call us, we'll pick him up
With a phone number

He felt sad about this part, not about torturing his brother. But leaving him, he loved him so much as his tough, jock play toy, he dialed the number and called them
"Hey did you get him?"
"Yea. But I'm not selling, I'm keeping him for myself"
"That wasn't the deal, you still owe us money"
"You'll get it"
"You'll regret this"

"We gotta go to your place nick, they'll find us here, he said running around picking up all nicks wrestling gear and clothes and to rest of then toys. Putting them all in the duffle bag , he then was going to change out of the singlet he had on but changed his mind, he loved the feeling of his crotch being in the same place his brothers was, all sweaty.

He put the hood over nick and slung the duffle bag over his shoulder, picked up nicks car keys and picked up nick, walking out to the car, putting duffle bag, and nick in the trunk, they left for nicks house, feeling safe

Nick hated being a slave but would much prefer his weak brother over a sex salve master

But the two guys that had given him the lone actually planned this, they noticed Alex's slight gay attraction towards them, they knew if they gave him the opportunity to get a slave he would keep it,now all they have to do is go to nicks house and they get two slaves. One already bound and gagged.
Truths
Bondage stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk