Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-12-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Default Decide on some rules for me

So for the next 12 weeks (or until I get a master) I would like the getDare community to give me some rules to follow and live my life by. They can be anything you like , however I will only use them if I feel they are viable however I am willing to be quite daring. I'm fairly sure this isn't going to catch on as most threads like this from males don't however female ones do, anyway… let's try get me some rules

like to try: Diapers, age regression, humiliation

Limits:Full public/Family, friends, illegal, pain

PM DARES->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80191

ben_sissy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:00 PM   #2
ftmsubmissive

Rule #1: Whenever you have to pee, you will roll a D6. If you roll a 1-5, that's how many minutes you must wait before rolling again. If you roll a 6, wait 6 minutes, and then you may go to the toilet. If you've been waiting at least 30 minutes and still haven't rolled a 6, you may choose to stop rolling and pee if you want. However, for every time that you do this instead of being patient and waiting to roll a 6, you will have 15 minutes of corner time at the end of the day. During corner time, you must keep good posture (chest up, chin in a relaxed downward position, shoulders rolled back and relaxed, arms relaxed at your side, feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent) and you must stay as still as possible.

Rule #2: An obvious one, no more "male" underwear. If you have panties you can wear, use those, but if not, you go without underwear.

Open to: vaginal, light pain, humiliation, degradation, urine play, maybe other things
No: orgasms, edging, scat, nipple play, public
Toys: 2 dildos, one large and one extra large

I'll try to complete any dares PMed to me.
ftmsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:06 PM   #3
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftmsubmissive View Post
Rule #1: Whenever you have to pee, you will roll a D6. If you roll a 1-5, that's how many minutes you must wait before rolling again. If you roll a 6, wait 6 minutes, and then you may go to the toilet. If you've been waiting at least 30 minutes and still haven't rolled a 6, you may choose to stop rolling and pee if you want. However, for every time that you do this instead of being patient and waiting to roll a 6, you will have 15 minutes of corner time at the end of the day. During corner time, you must keep good posture (chest up, chin in a relaxed downward position, shoulders rolled back and relaxed, arms relaxed at your side, feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent) and you must stay as still as possible.

Rule #2: An obvious one, no more "male" underwear. If you have panties you can wear, use those, but if not, you go without underwear.
LOVE THESE!!!!!!! I will add them to a page on my blog when I get to 5, however I won't stop accepting rules at 5…

Old 06-12-2015, 03:00 PM   #4
cassioirl
Account Banned

Default How far...

If you're a real sissy, you shouldn't be allowed hair around your cock. It should be kept shaved or cut short.

You should also keep your toenails painted--touching them up every other day. Keep socks on and you won't get caught. You may need to plan ahead so you can remove it before you go for a swim.
cassioirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:01 AM   #5
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

I'm not going to do the shaving at the moment, however I will keep painting my toenails every 3 days.

So far I have
1)The toilet usage one, can't be bothered typing it now
2)No male underwear
3)I must keep my toenails painted every 3 days

Still looking for some more rules

Old 06-14-2015, 11:05 AM   #6
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should be diapered for 24 hrs if you ever fail on your bathroom rule

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 12:44 PM   #7
ben_sissy99
getDare Sweetheart

Band-Aid

Sorry, I've forgotten about this thread in my search for a mistress/master, however I am now looking to re-start it and will start doing the rules already given to me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, life, life control, rules