Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2024, 09:37 PM   #391
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Up for trying the locked out naked one I wrote out on page 21?
I think it might not be the best idea since my parents are home. I think I’m going to have a night this week that my parents aren’t home and I can try it then. But for now, something inside the house would probably be better.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 09:59 PM   #392
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not in a super creative mood tonight so I might not have much else to give you. You could do the latest entry on your AMA (I might put more questions on there too). You could start melting ice cubes to meet that condition. And here are the extra conditions for the off the trail location:
  1. It's daytime
  2. You're sitting in mud (if there isn't any mud replace this with you've spent at least 20 minutes masturbating at the location before reaching the edge).

And remember this:

Quote:
Also for your most recent orgasm, the tables says you need to wear less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location, not 3 or less, so to use that condition you wouldn’t have been able to bring the shirt at all. Since you didn’t land on that one when you rolled I won’t make a big deal of it. I’ll just add that condition again to whatever your next location is to give you a chance to do it right, you’ll roll on d11 next time with 11 as you wore less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location. (ignore this if you weren't planning to use the less than 3 items condition but it sounds like you were)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 04-06-2024 at 10:01 PM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 04-06-2024, 11:10 PM   #393
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Here's another one I was thinking of giving you for your next sleepover with her: The next time you go to Sophie’s house, wear only panties, a long tshirt, and shorts that can’t normally be seen under it. Sometime before going to bed, you must take off the shorts and hide them somewhere in her house. Do not put them back on before you leave. The next time you go to her house, you will wear only a long tshirt and panties and will retrieve the shorts from last time and put them back on while you’re there.

If you're particularly bold you can skip the panties on either the first or second sleepover!
I just found out that I will be sleeping over at Sophie’s house tomorrow. I think I may need to try this , as well as possibly some of the other dares. I’m definitely open to new dares as well.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 04-06-2024, 11:34 PM   #394
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to hearing about it! I also want you to learn at least 1 sexual thing about her like I mentioned earlier, up to you how you get it out of her. And here's another thing: tell her you're going to paint a self-portrait and ask her for ideas on a fun pose. You don't need to tell her it'll be a nude portrait, but you could.

Old 04-06-2024, 11:37 PM   #395
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Looking forward to hearing about it! I also want you to learn at least 1 sexual thing about her like I mentioned earlier, up to you how you get it out of her. And here's another thing: tell her you're going to paint a self-portrait and ask her for ideas on a fun pose. You don't need to tell her it'll be a nude portrait, but you could.
What type of sexual thing should I try and find out? I have no idea how to even bring that sort of thing up to her tbh

Old 04-06-2024, 11:45 PM   #396
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

My one suggestion for getting there is truth or dare with her again if you just can't bring it up naturally, other than that you know her better than I do for how you could get a conversation there. Could be related to her crushes, desires, experience, I'm leaving what specifically to ask her up to you.

Old 04-06-2024, 11:48 PM   #397
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My one suggestion for getting there is truth or dare with her again if you just can't bring it up naturally, other than that you know her better than I do for how you could get a conversation there. Could be related to her crushes, desires, experience, I'm leaving what specifically to ask her up to you.
I think truth or dare is going to be the best way.

I think one fun idea could be to incorporate some truths or dares from here

So, for anybody reading this:
From now until tomorrow, please comment below with any truths or dares for my sleepover tomorrow. No guarantee that I use each one, but I will write a report with how each one that I use goes.

Old 04-07-2024, 12:14 AM   #398
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

And I'm pretty sure you know this but just in case, I'm trying to push you here, not Sophie. So if she's not willing to answer or things seem to be getting uncomfortable neither I nor anyone else here will hold it against you if you don't get an answer.

Old 04-07-2024, 12:17 AM   #399
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
And I'm pretty sure you know this but just in case, I'm trying to push you here, not Sophie. So if she's not willing to answer or things seem to be getting uncomfortable neither I nor anyone else here will hold it against you if you don't get an answer.
I totally understand! I’m planning on sorting anything I get from tame to extreme and only working up to more if I feel like she is reacting well to them.

Old 04-07-2024, 06:37 PM   #400
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I am leaving for Sophie’s house in a bit for the sleepover! Let me know if anybody has any dares to add or fun ideas for truth or dare. I will try logging in periodically to check for any updates.

Old 04-07-2024, 08:40 PM   #401
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I am leaving for Sophie’s house in a bit for the sleepover! Let me know if anybody has any dares to add or fun ideas for truth or dare. I will try logging in periodically to check for any updates.
1. You must edge at least once at Sophie's but not in the bathroom and once with Sophie in the room (maybe when she's asleep?).
2. You must accidentally flash Sophie at least once with your pussy and/or your breast. Get creative.
3. Play a dice rolling dare where you each roll dice to decide which pieces of clothing they remove (1 - socks, 2-shirt, 3- bra, 4 - panties, 5 - pants/leggings, 6 - roll again). The first person to chicken out forfeits and has to make breakfast for the other person tomorrow or the winner gets to choose who sleeps where.
4. Truth - if Sophie has ever dreamt about being with a guy and how she imagines it to feel like. Sophie's most humiliating life event. What is something she would be embarrassed doing but would want to try doing.

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 08:41 PM   #402
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
For this dare, you will dress in jeans with a belt, a buttoned shirt, bra and panties and if appropriate for the weather a jacket with zippers or buttons. Drink 15 oz of liquid and then go to the mall. Bring a water bottle with you. Once you arrive at the mall, you will fill up the bottle and drink it as quickly as possible. Find a place to shop at and go into the change room and edge. After you edge, continue shopping for about another 10-15mins, then fill the bottle up again with water and drink it. Keep doing this for another 2 rounds or until you have an urge to pee, whichever is longer. At that point you will edge once more but will not require to fill up the bottle.

You will walk to the guest services and request the nearest MENS bathroom and follow their instructions there. If you are too shy to do that, then you must walk to the furtherest MENS bathroom from where you ended up. It cannot be one of the ones that’s a single stall. It must be one where there’s a row of urinals and some stalls. And you will select the furthest stall and if is in use stand outside and wait for it to become available.

Inside the stall, in order to be allowed to pee, you must strip naked in the stall, edge once more. Only after completing the edge are you allowed to release your pee into your bottle. You will drink the bottle on your way home until it is empty.

P
Let us know when you try this!
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:19 PM   #403
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is the report from my sleepover this past week. I had a really fun time doing dirty stuff and I’d say it went ever better than I expected. I wanted to make sure that I was still enjoying the sleepover and not just focusing on dares, so didn’t get the chance to do everything.

I went over there wearing a long tshirt, short running shorts, bra panties, shoes and socks. The first half of the night was definitely nothing exciting. We watched a movie with her sister and then went to her room to hang out. We did a lot of nothing for a while and eventually it got late and we were the only ones awake. I was kinda nervous she’d suspect something weird if I suggested truth or dare right away so I kinda eased into it. I suggested we play two truths and a lie, which she thought sounded fun too. We played for a while and neither of us really learned anything that fun about it each other. It’s definitely a hard game to play with somebody who you know so well and don’t tend to really keep any secrets from. I then suggested that we transition to truth or dare. It started off super innocent. It was stupid questions and a ton of them revolving around dumb inside jokes we have with each other. I then kinda transitioned it questions about boys. We were both mostly sticking to truths. We talked about different boys that we thought were cute as well as boys we’ve had crushes on in the past. I then asked her if she’s ever imagined what it is like to be with a guy. She said she has wondered that before and asked me the same. I admitted that I had as well and told her I’m curious if it’s feel just different from masturbation. I could feel myself turning really red. This was the first time ever admitting to anybody in person that I masturbate.

She seemed a bit surprised by me saying that. We talked a little bit about it and she told me that she had never done it before. I do believe her. She has pretty strict parents that have kinda kept her sheltered and I don’t see any reason she would lie to me. We didn’t really talk much more about it after that or even do any dares. The only other sexual thing I found out about her is that she doesn’t shave her pubes. I could kinda feel some sexual energy in the air but pretty soon we did end up going to bed. I’m not really good at knowing how to act on that, but I definitely hope we do talk about it more sometime.

I waited until I knew she was definitely asleep and I took all of my clothes off. I decided I would be sleeping naked that night. I knew it was a bit risky but figured I had blankets for a reason. Once I had everything off, I put everything under the futon. This definitely wouldn’t give me much time to get dressed and gather stuff if caught, but the risk made it fun. I put my knees up and spread my legs, under the blanket. I then began to tease my clit with one hand while massaging my butthole with my other hand. I kept looking over to her bed while doing this to make sure she was still asleep. Pretty soon I did reach the edge and had to stop playing. Under my blanket did smell of sex and sweat and so did my fingers.

It took me forever to fall asleep but eventually I did. I set an alarm on phone, with vibrate only to wake me up before her in the morning. I put the phone right next to my face so that it would for sure wake me up. It definitely worked and woke me up and as far I could tell, Sophie slept through the night. I put on everything except for my shorts. I then snuck out to the bathroom and hid the shorts under the sink. I peed and went back to bed. I woke up again after snoozing for like an hour. My shirt was long enough to cover everything. I had things to do so left pretty shortly after waking up. She never said anything about my lack of pants and I don’t think she even noticed.

I’ll be posting another update shortly about my orgasm attempt.

Old 04-11-2024, 08:57 PM   #404
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

That seems like a great night! Glad it went well.
Quote:
She seemed a bit surprised by me saying that. We talked a little bit about it
How much did you tell her during that conversation? And how did you find out about her pubes? Did you tell her you shave yours?

Looking forward to the next report!

Old 04-11-2024, 09:03 PM   #405
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That seems like a great night! Glad it went well.

How much did you tell her during that conversation? And how did you find out about her pubes? Did you tell her you shave yours?

Looking forward to the next report!
It was such a fun night!!

We talked a bit about it. I kinda wish I talked more about it but I did find myself getting a bit shy. I did tell her that I do it pretty regularly and that it is one of my favorite feelings. I told her that I think it’s a pretty normal things and I’m sure a lot of people do it but just don’t really talk about it.

I asked her about her pubes in another truth, thought it could be fun to know! lol! I did tell her I shaved mine. She seemed kinda surprised by that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk