Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
slavesissyboy

Default slave will answer any question embarrass me.

I will answer any question you have no matter how humiliating i find it. I live to serve and am happy to reveal my darkest secrets to you. And if you wish to order me to do other things you can find my dare thread ( http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=156530 ) i hope you will ask whatever pleases you and enjoy this sissy slaves post.
slavesissyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
Skott

What is the most extreme thing you would be willing to do?
What is your most extreme fantasy, one that is too extreme to consider actually doing?

Limits: I like pushing my slaves limits, it's a process, but the idea is for her to not have any at the end.
Skott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skott View Post
What is the most extreme thing you would be willing to do?
What is your most extreme fantasy, one that is too extreme to consider actually doing?
First the most extreme think i would be willing to do: to be honest i would do anything except figing illegal and puncturing the skin, and I'm not just saying that I've done everything from cuddle to be tied up all day being toruchered (or however you spell in) and brutally reamed in the butt with a huge dildo and having banana after banana pushed in by the dildo (i was really sore and cramped the next day but it was worth it.
Two my most extreme fantasy is to have a sex change and have my little bum and puss destroyed by the two biggest (real) cocks on earth well tied up in time square in full girls cloths for all to see (I'm really blushing now) good question's and i would be more then happy for you to humiliate me further if that is what you wish.
Old 10-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
slavesissyboy

Come on guys and girls, no one has a question for slave?
Old 10-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
Themascot

okay :3 i;; bite ^_^

1 have u ever sent naked pics to somone?
2 would u ever send naked pics to somone?
3 do u consider yourself attractive
4 whats the most humiliating thing u ever stuck up your ass?
5 whats your favorite pair of panties look like?
6 are u a cam slut?
7 rape fantasies, have any?
8 what would u do if i pushed u on the ground, pulled down your panties and rode u till u cried :P (beacuse why not?)
9 Your deepest darkets secret, what is it? and not just the ones u like to tell ppl that embarras u just to get u off, the ones that are so bad u wont enjoy telling us!!!!
and finally number 10 Tell me the top 10 insults u like to be called :3

LIKES Gay, straight, femdom, anal, cbt, sissy, messy, pee, poo, panties, crush, blackmail, some exhibitionism, furry, heels, female top, male top, make me famous <3

my make me famous gallery http://www.imagefap.com/profile/ShowOffPaul
Themascot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #6
slavesissyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themascot View Post
okay :3 i;; bite ^_^

1 have u ever sent naked pics to somone?
2 would u ever send naked pics to somone?
3 do u consider yourself attractive
4 whats the most humiliating thing u ever stuck up your ass?
5 whats your favorite pair of panties look like?
6 are u a cam slut?
7 rape fantasies, have any?
8 what would u do if i pushed u on the ground, pulled down your panties and rode u till u cried :P (beacuse why not?)
9 Your deepest darkets secret, what is it? and not just the ones u like to tell ppl that embarras u just to get u off, the ones that are so bad u wont enjoy telling us!!!!
and finally number 10 Tell me the top 10 insults u like to be called :3
1 have u ever sent naked pics to somone? I am right not on my email
2 would u ever send naked pics to somone? Yes
3 do u consider yourself attractive yes and my butt it extremely active.
4 whats the most humiliating thing u ever stuck up your ass? Ummm i would have to say my old mistresses panties
5 whats your favorite pair of panties look like? Pink and other colors with flowers and lace (i will send you a pic of them if you give me your email
6 are u a cam slut? I wish but i dont have a cam
7 rape fantasies, have any? OH YEAH
8 what would u do if i pushed u on the ground, pulled down your panties and rode u till u cried :P (beacuse why not?) Love you forever
9 Your deepest darkets secret, what is it? and not just the ones u like to tell ppl that embarras u just to get u off, the ones that are so bad u wont enjoy telling us!!!! Well i am 18 and i still watch hello kitty and dora, i still have imaginary friend, I'm afraid of heights, i cry ever time i wake up from a nightmare, I've always wanted to be a girl, one time in gym i let the teacher pee inside my but so i would pass his class. I also like to go in random chat sights and pretend to be a little girl, i still suck my thumb, and one when i was young i used my moms vibrater
and finally number 10 Tell me the top 10 insults u like to be called bitch, sissy, slave, weak, slut, whore, little girl, pussy, asshole, and bitch

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave, submissive male, truth ask me anything