Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-17-2017, 10:25 AM   #1
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Default Matt's Submission

It's been a while since I wrote a story here, and I thought it was about time for another. This one will involve some CFNM, humiliation, and all that good stuff. Enjoy!

MATT’S SUBMISSION

CHAPTER 1

Matt was hanging out at Grace’s house, like he did most afternoons. They had been friends since they were 7 years old, just over a decade ago, and had experienced a lot of their lives together. Grace’s house was nicer than Matt’s, and it was almost like a home away from home for him. Sure, he was a guy and she was a girl, but it wasn’t weird for him to be in her room.

Grace was in the bathroom—girls always took forever in there—and he wanted to check what time it was. There wasn’t a clock in Grace’s room, and Matt’s phone was in his coat pocket downstairs, so he decided to check her phone. He pulled it out of her purse and clicked it on. He knew he shouldn’t mess with her phone without asking, but it was one of the unspoken rules of their friendship that neither one would get close to the other while they were using the bathroom. Matt decided he could afford to cross this one line, just this once.

He knew what her passcode was: her birthday (0-5-1-9), so he got past her lock screen with ease. The time said it was 4:45, so he could spend another hour here or so before going home for dinner. That would be enough time for some video games.

That was when Grace got an incoming text. Her phone was set to a soft vibrate, so she couldn’t hear it from the bathroom, and Matt couldn’t help but notice what it said. The text was from her friend Sarah, and it read:

“OMG he’ll lose it over that last pic!”

What pic? Matt wondered. So he crossed another line and opened the text conversation. Before Sarah’s reply, Grace had sent her a series of pictures with the text “Do you think Cody will like this?” Cody was a guy in Matt’s grade who Grace has a huge crush on. She said they’d been flirting off and on recently, so maybe they were getting a little flirty over text as well. It only made sense that she’d want to run her pics past someone else first.

The first picture was of Grace lying down on her bed in a white button down blouse and skirt, her brunette hair like a halo behind her. She was giving a demure smile and looking up towards the camera. For the next picture, she was on her knees, still on the bed, the skirt hoisted dangerously high, her tongue sticking out playfully. The third picture was of her leaning forward, the top buttons of her blouse undone so that Matt could see some cleavage contained within a red silky bra. Matt had seen this bra before from where she left it hanging to dry in her bathroom, but seeing it on her was another matter entirely. He hated to admit it, but the pictures had kind of started to turn him on.

Then he saw the last picture, and he knew why Sarah had sent that text.

The blouse and skirt were long gone. Grace’s bare back, free of the bra as well, was facing the phone’s camera, which she must have left on a timer. Matt saw now that she had been wearing a thong, and from this angle, he could see pretty much all of her ass. Grace had turned to give the camera a sultry look, which meant that she was also exposing her left breast, perky nipple standing out straight.

Matt’s mouth dropped open. “Holy shit,” he whispered, his erection growing in his pants. If Grace was going to send these pics to Cody, he was a lucky guy indeed. He’d never thought of Grace in a sexual way before, but now he couldn’t unsee that breast, that ass! How had he ignored how attractive his friend was for so long?

He was so distracted staring at the picture that he didn’t hear the toilet flush. Or the sink run. Or the door open.

But he did hear Grace gasp and ask, “What are you doing with my phone?”

Matt jolted upright and clicked the phone’s screen off. “Just, uh, checking the time!”

Grace held her hand out. “We’ll see. Give it here.”

Matt did, hot dread creeping up into his chest. He’d turned off the screen, but the second Grace put in her password, she’d see what he’d been looking at. Grace did just that, then stared at Matt, anger and betrayal in her eyes. ”I swear, I didn’t see anything,” Matt said.

Instead of replying, Grace set the phone face down on the bed and set her hand down on Matt’s crotch. She’d never done anything like this, not once. Matt was going to protest, but Grace shook her head. “You’re hard,” she hissed, her tone icy. “You were looking at my messages, weren’t you? I hadn’t even sent those pictures to Cody yet!”

“I’m sorry,” Matt mumbled, unsure of what to do. “I really was just trying to check the time, and then the text from Sarah just came in, and it just sort of happened. Please forgive me!”

Grace fixed him with a superior stare, but she was still blushing. Behind her front, she was still embarrassed as hell. “You saw me almost naked. That’s a breach of trust. I’ll think about forgiving you, but you’re really going to have to make it up to me.”

“I’ll do anything, I swear,” Matt replied. “I can buy you lunch for the rest of the week, or get you that new pirate movie, or…”

Grace held a hand up. “That’s not exactly what I had in mind.” Then she reached over and unbuttoned the waistband of Matt’s jeans. “You see, I was pretty much naked. You got a good look at me, a real eyeful. I think I deserve the same.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:11 AM   #2
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 2

“Please,” Matt begged. “Don’t do this.”

“Oh, shut up, you big baby,” Grace told him. “It’s not going to hurt.” Then she unzipped his jeans. A smirk crossed her face as she pulled them off, revealing his navy blue boxer briefs. They were an old pair, a size too small, and they were really too small now. Matt couldn’t get his erection to go down, no matter how much he tried. The more embarrassing the situation became, the stiffer his dick got!

Grace stood facing him. “Cute choice,” she said. “Now arms up.”

Matt knew better than to try to resist. The worst, he figured, was over. One of his oldest friends had just seen his boner. She’d seen his bared torso before, loads of times, when they were swimming. He told himself this, but it didn’t make the air any less cool when the shirt was off. Even his nipples were stiffening up now.

“Stand up,” Grace ordered. “Let’s get a good look at you.”

So Matt got to his feet, standing just in front of Grace. She took a few steps back, looking him up and down, paying close attention to the tent in his boxer briefs. Then she walked around behind him and smacked his ass. Matt winced, but said nothing, his face beet red, hoping against hope that this would all be over soon.

But Grace has further plans for him. “You remember the last picture, I bet,” she said. “Copy that pose for me. I want to take a matching picture of you.”

Matt blushed. “I’m sorry,” he said.

“I know,” Grace told him, smiling. Then she motioned for Matt to take his position. He grimaced, but he did it. If this was what it took for his and Grace’s friendship to get back to normal, then this was what he’d do.

He put his hands on his hips and smiled back at the camera. He felt humiliated, and he knew part of his boner could be seen from this angle, but it was too late to turn back now. Grace walked up to him. “Let me just fix this one thing,” she said, putting her hands on his waist, right at the top of his boxer briefs.

Then she yanked them off.

“What the hell?” Matt yelped, trying to cover up. But it was too late. Grace had seen every inch of his cock and bared ass. He just had to hope she didn’t see the precum at his tip.

“What?” Grace asked, playing coy. “What you saw of me was much more exposed than what I was getting of you. You owed me something really embarrassing. Now get back in the pose, and I’ll take the picture.”

Matt was both fuming and mortified, but he did as she asked. He couldn’t believe his friend of so many years was staring at his ass—his cock! And he was still so hard! Posing for the picture was one of the toughest acts of self-control he’d ever pulled, but at the same time, he was incredibly horny.

Grace set her phone down on her bed and walked across the room to him. Matt made to grab the boxer briefs at his feet, but Grace put her foot on them, pinning them to the floor. “Not yet, mister,” she whispered in his ear, then ran her hands down his back until they rested on his ass. “I don’t think I’m through playing with you yet.”

Then she pressed her body up against his naked backside and slowly reached around him until her fingers brushed the head of his cock. Her thumb found the spot of precum, and spread it around in a circle, sending waves of electricity up and down Matt’s body. A rush of air escaped Matt’s lips, and Grace giggled.

“Is someone enjoying himself?”

Matt moaned. He couldn’t help himself, as ashamed as he was. He’d never been this turned on, and Grace could tell. She let her hand slide down the length of his shaft, then gripped it tighter. She was still behind him, so he couldn’t see her face, but he could feel her breath on his ear.

Then she started to stroke. “Do you like that?” she asked. Matt moaned again, but Grace shook her head. “I’ll only keep going if you ask me to continue.”

There was a way out now, a way to stop this humiliation. But Matt couldn’t control his mouth, as it formed the word, “Please.”

Grace purred behind him, delighted and surprised. “Please what?”

“Please don’t stop.”

“Please don’t stop what?” Grace was starting to stroke faster, and the sensation was incredible. She had complete control over him, and she knew it.

“Please don’t stop jerking me off,” Matt whimpered.

Grace moved her mouth less than an inch away from his ear as she kept up her vigorous pace. “As you wish,” she breathed, the words tickling the side of Matt’s face. “But while I’m doing this, I’m going to ask you a few questions. If you lie, I’ll stop stroking. Is that clear?”

“Y-yes,” Matt moaned. “Oh god.”

“Don’t you dare cum!” Grace told him. “Not without my permission. First question: are you a virgin?”

Matt had never broached the subject with Grace before. He knew she had slept with someone once, but he never had. “Y-yes.”

Grace giggled. “Good. Second question: do you think I’m attractive?”

“Yes, o-of course!”

“Aww, that’s sweet. Third question: have you ever masturbated while thinking of me?”

“What? No!” Matt couldn’t believe Grace was asking that!

Grace spanked him once on the ass, nice and hard. “Atta boy,” she said. “I respect that. But now you’ve seen me almost naked. Do you think you’ll ever masturbate to the thought of me now?”

Matt turned an even deeper shade of crimson. “Uh…”

Grace squeezed the tip of his penis. It felt amazing, and the sensation almost doubled him over. “Out with it, Matt! Did seeing me like that make you want to jerk off?”

“Yes!” Matt admitted. “Yes, it did! You’re hotter than I thought you were, okay?”

“That’s always good to hear. Maybe I’ll masturbate about this too, thinking of how you just did whatever I asked, how you were naked in my room and I grabbed your cock... Come to think of it, that’s the fourth question: what turned you on more, seeing my picture or this right now?”

Matt didn’t have to think about it. “This! This turns me on more!” He was getting short of breath—close to cumming, he knew from experience. He was right on the edge, and Grace was going to push him over. “Oh god, I’m gonna cum!”

Grace snapped her free fingers. “Not yet! You need to beg me first.”

“Please let me cum!” Matt said instantly. “I’m so close, and I really want to cum!”

Then Grace said something that would change their friendship: “Call me mistress.”

But Matt didn’t have time to think about it. He was desperate. “Please, mistress!”

“Please what?”

“Please let me cum, mistress! I’m so horny! I need it! It feels so good when you grab my cock, mistress! Just please please please let me cum!”

Grace wrapped her free arm around his torso, pulling him close as she jerked him off. Then she gave his ear a playful nibble and said, “Okay, slut boy. Cum for me.”

That was all it took to push Matt over the edge. He was overwhelmed by a leg-shaking orgasm as spurts of sticky cum shot out over Grace’s floor. It was the most amazing, most erotic feeling in the world…

…And then Matt remembered where he was, and he realized what had just happened. His cock twitched as it started to grow limp, and he turned around to face Grace, embarrassed as hell. “Why… why did you do that?” he asked.

Grace grinned. “Because you asked me to. And besides, it was super hot. I mean, I don’t want to fuck you after that, but I’m definitely going to masturbate thinking about it. You might not know this about me, but I get off on some light domination. I love being in charge, and you just let me take the lead! I mean look at you! You’re still naked, your dick’s getting limp, and you haven’t bothered to cover up! I can’t wait until we do this again!”

Matt fumbled snatching up his boxer briefs and pulling them up, not caring that this was going to leave them stained with his cum. “Yeah, well that was a one time thing,” he said, blushing.

“I don’t think so.” Grace held up her phone, showing Matt the compromising photo of himself. Then, for good measure, she took another photo of him before he had a chance to cover up. “I’m emailing these pics to myself, where I’ll be able to send them to loads of people if you don’t do what I say.” She leaned in close. “We can still be friends, Matt. We’re just going to have some more fun together in the future. Loads more fun…”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 10-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #3
scallywag100
Account Banned

This is my fantasy
I would love this to happen to me, just a guy using a vibrator for me. Well done, looking forward to the next part.
scallywag100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:06 AM   #4
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 3

Matt looked down at the text on his phone the next day and grimaced. It was from Grace. The text read: COME OVER ASAP 4 MORE FUN

Instantly, Matt’s mind went back to yesterday’s humiliating, arousing events. How had he let things get that far? He’d let Grace, who he’d known for more than half his life, see him naked. She even jerked him off! And all because he’d gotten a look at the wrong picture.

Then he got a second text: THIS ISN’T A REQUEST BTW, IT’S AN ORDER

Matt’s face flushed, and he felt a tightening in his pants as well, despite his best efforts. It seemed like Grace might want a repeat of yesterday. He could deal with that, he told himself. He just couldn’t get so carried away that he was begging for an orgasm.

So, with butterflies in his stomach, Matt made his way over to Grace’s house. She welcomed him in with a warm hug and a grin. “Ready for another great day?” she asked slyly.

“Um…” Matt said.

“Of course you are! Now go upstairs, get in my bathroom, shut the door, and strip! I’ll be up in a few minutes, and I want you to be prepared.”

“Um, actually, can we talk about this?” Matt started, but Grace cut him off with a finger on his lips.

“Talking’s overrated, and not nearly as much fun,” she replied. “Besides, you enjoyed yourself yesterday. Don’t even think about pretending otherwise.” Then she spanked him. “Now get that ass upstairs, Matt.”

Blushing furiously, Matt did as Grace commanded. So much for regaining any semblance of dignity. His will just crumbled whenever she ordered him around.

Grace had her own personal bathroom right off her bedroom. There was no other way to access it, which made it about the most private place in the house. Matt appreciated the gesture, but as he entered the pink-painted room and unbuttoned his pants, he couldn’t help but feel like this was yet another embarrassment. Being here like this made him feel like Grace’s little secret—her toy.

When he removed his boxer briefs, he took a look at his naked body in the mirror. He was pretty average in appearance, though he could stand to lose five pounds or so around his stomach. He didn’t have much body hair, except for some brown curly pubes around the base of his cock that he hadn’t bothered to trim. They looked untamed, but Grace hadn’t said anything about it yesterday. Then again, she was probably focused more on the shaft anyway.

And about that shaft. Matt knew he was around six inches hard, although he hadn’t measured it in years, but he was only a fraction of that soft—maybe two inches. Grace had only seen him hard, but he wondered what she’d think of him soft. He didn’t suppose that would come up today, though. He was already stiffening!

A moment later, there was a knock on the door. “Are you ready?” Grace asked.

Matt wanted to protest, to say he’d never be ready for another round of humiliation. What he said instead was, “Yes, mistress.” And like that, he was erect.

The door opened, and there was Grace.

Along with two of her friends!

Standing to Grace’s left, her hands over her mouth to stifle her giggles, was Sarah, a blonde girl with nice curves. The last time Matt had seen her in a bikini, he’d jerked off to the memory that night. To her right was Sam, who had dirty blonde hair and smaller breasts. She still conveyed an element of beauty, though, and when she smiled, as she was smiling now, Matt couldn’t help but get a little turned on.

Matt was so shocked by the fact that there were three girls instead of one in front of him, he completely forgot to cover up his now stiff erection! “You weren’t lying,” Sarah said to Grace. “He’s adorable like this! And so hard already!”

Suddenly, Matt regained control of his senses, and he covered his package with both hands, pressing the length of the shaft against his stomach to get it to lay flat. “What the hell are you two doing here?” he sputtered.

“Well, I invited them,” Grace said. “What do you think? I told them you were going to be naked for me again today, and after describing yesterday’s show, they couldn’t stay away!”

“Why did you tell them?” asked Matt.

“Why not? It’s more fun to have some friends over, and since you seem to get off on being exposed, I figured you’d enjoy a larger audience!” She pointed to his still-covered crotch. “You seemed to be enjoying yourself already! Now there’s no reason to be shy. We’ve all gotten a good look already. Move those hands away.”

“Please don’t--”

“I believe the appropriate phrase is, ‘Yes mistress’,” Grace interrupted. “I gave you an order. Now show us your cock.”

Matt didn’t meet the other girls’ eyes as he moved his hands away and let his cock bounce free. “Yes, mistress,” he said. The other girls giggled again, and he couldn’t bear to look at them ogling him.

“Alright, everybody, make sure you get a good picture of the ‘before’!” said Grace. Matt looked up just in time to see the three girls’ phone cameras flashing, and he didn’t have time to cover himself. Now, instead of one compromising picture being out there, he had four!

“Now, the girls and I were talking,” Grace went on, “and while we think you’re cute, we think you’d be even cuter if you were clean shaven. So hop in the shower right there, and I’m going to shave you.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 10-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #5
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 4

Matt wanted to make a snappy retort, but he knew better. “Yes, mistress,” he said, and stepped into the shower/tub. A hand smacked his ass, but by the time he turned around, all three girls were in a line, innocent looks on their faces. Any one of them could have spanked him. Well, probably not Sam. She was the most timid of the bunch, and Matt didn’t see her as being as overtly aggressive.

As Matt turned the water on—it came out cold enough to wilt his erection to about half mast in seconds, to the delight of the girls—Grace went to the cabinet and pulled out a spray can of shaving cream and a fresh razor, the kind she must normally use on her legs. In addition to this, she got out the scissors.

“Your hair’s too long for a normal razor,” Grace explained. “We’ll have to trim it down to size first. Just stand still.”

She made quick work with the scissors, and in a matter of moments Matt’s pubic hair was half the length it had once been. The water had started to warm up, much to Matt’s relief, but he was still soft.

Grace surveyed what remained of Matt’s pubes. “Hmm. I don’t think I can do this while you’re soft. Too much loose skin.” For a moment, Matt got excited, thinking his torment might be made shorter, but then Grace said something to make his heart stop: “Sarah? Sam? Which one of you would like to get him hard again?”

Sarah’s hand shot up, and she looked positively bubbly. “Ooh! Let me!”

In moments, she was standing in front of Matt, staring right as his cock. “Wow, you’re TINY right now!” she said, beaming. She stretched a finger out and poked the tip. It twitched, and Matt felt himself growing. Sarah moved Matt out of the stream of water from the shower, then looked at him hungrily. She grabbed his penis between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a stroke. Sure enough, Matt began to stiffen in her hand. “Oh, do I have an effect on you?” Her tone was flirty, but she kept stroking, now with her whole hand. “Just imagine getting to see my tits right now. Or imagine my mouth wrapped around your cock.”

As she said this last part, Sarah moved her mouth to a couple of inches away from the head of Matt’s penis, close enough for him to feel the warmth of her breath. Matt shuddered, and all of a sudden, Sarah got up to her feet and walked away. “That should do the trick,” she said, winking at the now erect Matt.

“Thanks, Sarah,” said Grace. “You always add drama to any occasion.”

Then she grabbed Matt’s dick with one hand and sprayed shaving cream with another. She was good with a razor, at least. Matt didn’t get a single nick, not even around his balls, although she made him nervous with all the close shaving.

He felt humiliated, more than anything, at being so efficiently manhandled by Grace. After the attention she’d shown his cock yesterday, today it felt like it was just another bit of skin to her. What made it worse was that Sarah and Sam were watching. Sarah was bad enough (especially after her “tiny” comment), but Matt had always thought of Sam as a more reserved girl. And yet here she was, a witness to Matt’s embarrassment!

Grace turned Matt away from the other two girls, giving them a chance to look at his ass as he washed off the last of the shaving cream. Matt was astonished to see how he looked without hair. He’d never tried shaving his pubes before, and two things were very clear: he looked about an inch longer than he had mere minutes ago, and he also looked like a little boy!

“Well, show off my handiwork,” Grace told him.

Slowly, Matt turned around, and the trio of girls clapped when they saw his hairless cock. “He looks so good that way!” Sarah said.

“What do you think, Sam?” asked Grace. “You’ve been awfully quiet so far.”

Sam was blushing almost as fiercely as Matt was now, and she bit her lower lip. “I’m just wondering… can I… touch him?”

Grace smiled. “Of course you can! Can’t she, Matt?”

Matt gulped. “Yes, mistress.” Oh, what the hell, he thought. Both the other girls had grabbed his cock today, it only made sense that Sam would get to do the same.

As she approached, Matt wondered if Sam was a virgin like him. After all, she seemed pretty tentative around him, unlike her two friends. It wasn’t a question Matt could ask her now, though. She had all the power in this situation, not to mention all the clothes.

Sam grabbed Matt’s penis just below the head, then slowly brought her hand down to the base of his shaft. “I can feel his heartbeat,” she whispered, pleased with herself. “He’s so hard.” Then she let her fingers wander further down until they cupped his balls. She ran her hand over them gently, then stroked back up to the tip of his cock.

Matt let out a soft moan; he couldn’t help himself. This was turning out just like the day before! It was amazing how quickly he could go from feeling utterly humiliated to totally aroused. Then, for the first time, Sam looked up at his face. She had a look that Matt couldn’t quite figure out, her eyes wide, her mouth open halfway between a gasp and a smile.

“Do you want to cum, Matt?” she asked.

Matt nearly lost it right there. “Yes,” he whispered. “God yes.” All at once, it was as though there were no one else in the bathroom with him, and he was alone with a girl who had a hand on his cock.

“You know what?” said Grace. “I think Matt here needs to take care of himself! Sam, would you like to see him masturbate for you?”

For a moment, Sam looked disappointed. Then she did something unexpected. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the very tip of Matt’s penis, and as Matt shuddered, she stood up and took her place next to the other girls. It seemed like there was a pyramid of sorts. Grace was on the top when it came to giving orders, but Matt was right at the bottom.

“Okay, slut boy!” Grace said, beaming. “Let’s see you beat that meat! Give us a show!”

Matt’s hands were shaking from a mixture of the stimulation, nerves, and his arousal. Still, they made their way to his crotch. He let his left hand fondle his balls while his right hand jerked off his shaft. It was slow going at first, because as exciting as it was to be watched, it was humiliating as well. Then he closed his eyes and took a step back, letting the shower water wash over him.

It felt so good, so freeing to be masturbating right now in the shower. His hand slid with ease up and down the length of his cock, squeezing each time at the tip. It was part of his technique, and it got him to orgasm faster.

He picked up the pace, now foregoing the stimulation of the head of his cock in favor of a faster stroke up and down his shaft. Matt groaned as he felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge. Then he got a thought. He wanted to see the look on Sam’s face. If the look she had was anything like the look she had given him a few minutes ago, it would make him cum instantly.

When he opened his eyes, he was startled to find all three girls had their phones out and were taking videos of him!

But it was too late to stop now. With a low grunt, Matt came, sending jets of cum to the far end of the tub and leaning back against the tiled wall.

“Now thank us for letting you cum,” Grace said.

It burned Matt to do so, but he muttered, “Thank you, mistress.”

“Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for letting me cum, mistress.” Matt’s cheeks flushed as one by one the phones came down and were put away.

“Fantastic job, Matt,” Grace said. “You’ve been a real trooper today. And we’ve all had a great time, haven’t we?”

“Fuck yeah,” Sarah said, smirking.

Sam just blushed, but nodded.

“And of course, it goes without saying that both Sarah and Sam can give you commands from here on out. And you’re to refer to them as Mistress Sarah ad Mistress Sam. Oh, and before you ask, this will go on for as long as we want it to. We’re not going to hurt you in any way. If you do get hurt, just tell us and we’ll stop whatever we’re doing. It’s not going to last forever, but while it lasts, I want you to get some enjoyment out of this little arrangement as well. Do you understand, Matt?”

Matt gulped. “Yes, mistress.”

“Wonderful,” Grace replied, beaming. “Then you’d better get dressed. Things are going to be even more fun from here on out.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 04:00 PM   #6
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome first few chapters. Thanks for the story, looking forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:41 AM   #7
trying
getDare Sweetheart

dont stop...this story is great. good wank stuff
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:49 AM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

That Saturday morning, Matt got another text, this time from Sarah. It read: MEET ME AT THE TRAIL BY THE SCHOOL AT 10

Matt had learned by now not to trust the winking. Winking got him more exposed. But, of course, there wasn’t exactly much he could do to protest. After all, Sarah had a video of him freshly shaved and jerking himself off. He had to do what she said.

So he replied: YES MISTRESS SARAH

Sarah just sent back another smiley face. Matt didn’t know how to get ready for this sort of thing. It was likely Sarah was going to have him do something humiliating on the trail, but he didn’t know what. He wore his good walking shoes just in case. Surely, he thought, Sarah wouldn’t have him do something TOO outlandish in broad daylight, even if it was on a trail in the woods.

At 10, Matt found himself at the start of the nearby trail. It started just off school property, then wound around for a while through some dense trees until it reached a little pond and came back. It wasn’t a popular trail—Matt had only seen people there once or twice. He wore a long sleeved athletic shirt and jogging shorts.

Sarah was waiting for him there, but she wasn’t alone. With her was her older sister Melissa, who must have been back from college for the weekend. Her hair was a dirty blonde, curlier than Sarah’s, and she had even more pronounced curves. Matt had forgotten how amazing her breasts looked in everything she wore, but her tight blue shirt reminded him. Sarah, for her part, was wearing a tank top and shorts, despite the slight chill in the air.

“Good to see you made it!” Sarah said. “Are you ready to go on a hike?”

“Um… sure,” Matt said, not knowing what he was supposed to say in front of Melissa.

Sarah gave him a piercing stare. “That’s not how you’re supposed to answer, Matt.”

Matt looked at Melissa. “But…”

“Sarah told me about your little game,” Melissa said. “I’m not sure if I believe her, but it sounds fun. I’ve tried some daring stuff in my time, too.”

“Show Melissa I’m not lying,” Sarah said, a stern look on her face. “Are you ready to go on a hike…” at this her voice lowered, “…slut boy?”

Matt blushed. “Yes, Mistress Sarah,” he replied, looking at the ground.

Melissa gasped, then clapped. “Holy crap!”

Suddenly, a thought entered Matt’s mind. “You didn’t show her the video, did you?”

“What video?” Melissa asked.

“Oh, the video of you naked and masturbating?” Sarah said coyly. “No, I haven’t shown Melissa. I’ve told her about it, just like I told her that if you weren’t on your best behavior today, I’d share that video with her.”

Matt was mortified. What was she going to ask him to do on this hike? “I don’t...” he began, but Sarah cut him off.

“We need to see how quickly you behave,” Sarah told him. “Show Melissa your ass.”

“WHAT?” Matt said, louder than he intended. “I can’t do that!”

“You’re eighteen, right?” Melissa asked, which wasn’t the way Matt was hoping this would go.

“His birthday was last month,” Sarah answered for him. Then she walked up until she was right in front of Matt while Melissa circled behind. “And he’s going to do it, or else I’ll show the video. Maybe I’ll send it to someone else, too.”

“Please don’t,” Matt whispered. “People could see me.”

“There are no people here,” Sarah retorted.

Matt’s hands were shaking. “I… I don’t think I can. Please don’t make me.”

A sympathetic look entered Sarah’s eyes. “Then say it. Say ‘Please don’t make me pull down my shorts and underwear, Mistress Sarah.”

Matt repeated the words as softly as he could, but he could still hear Melissa chuckling softly behind him. Sarah nodded. “Okay,” she said. Then she reached around as if to hug him—but instead, she yanked down the waistband of Matt’s shorts and boxer briefs in one swift movement.

“Cute ass,” Melissa said, as Matt struggled to cover himself again. He’d always thought Melissa was incredibly hot, but in a distant way. And now she’d seen his ass.

Then again, if Sarah had her way, she’d probably see more before the hike was done.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-20-2017, 03:52 PM   #9
deltavoyager

I can’t wait to see where this is going!! Please write more soon

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:23 PM   #10
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update, thanks!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 10:05 AM   #11
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 6

They made their way through the trees. It was a little more than half a mile to get to the small pond, and for a while, they walked in silence. All the while, Matt wondered when the other shoe would drop and he would be humiliated in front of the two sisters again.

He didn’t have to wait long. A little way down the trail, by which point they had not encountered anyone along the path, Sarah tapped Matt on the shoulder to get him to stop walking. “All right, Matt,” she said. “Take off your shirt.”

Matt blanched. “What, here?”

Sarah waved her arms around. “Do you see anywhere else? Come on, time’s wasting!”

Matt did as she ordered, pulling his shirt off and handing it to her. The cool morning air brushed against his nipples and made them stand on end. This level of exposure wasn’t a big deal, and Matt gained a bit of confidence.

Then Sarah slung the shirt over a nearby branch and started to walk away. “What are you doing?” Matt said.

“Leaving it, silly!” Sarah replied. “It’ll probably be right here when we come back!”

The probably in that sentence bothered Matt.

Still, they had to keep pressing on, and Matt, now shirtless, was put in the center of the trio, with Sarah in the lead and Melissa pulling up the rear. It was hard to round the bend and not be able to see his shirt anymore. It felt like it was gone for good.

A few hundred yards later, Sarah stopped and, smiling, said, “Now the shorts.”

Matt gulped. “I can’t do that! We’re outside!”

Suddenly, he felt a sharp stinging on his backside. Matt spun around and saw Melissa standing there. She had just spanked him! “Listen to your mistress,” Melissa told him, smirking. Then she pulled off his shorts before he had time to react!

“Hey!” Matt said, aware of how tight his black boxer briefs clung to his crotch. His underwear felt so much smaller now that there was nothing else on him. His shorts were pooled around his ankles. “Please don’t leave these shorts here.” Thoughts of having to walk back to his car in just his boxer briefs raced through his head.

“That’s not how you’re supposed to say it,” Melissa chided.

“Please don’t leave these shorts here, Mistress Sarah,” Matt said, feeling about two inches tall in front of Melissa.

Sarah grinned. “I’ll offer you a trade, then, slut boy. If you don’t want to leave your shorts here, you can leave your undies instead.”

Matt just about died.

“I’m sorry, Mistress Sarah,” he said. “Do you mean you want me to strip naked… right here?”

“It’s up to you,” Sarah replied. “If you don’t, though, I’ll have to leave your shorts here instead.”

Matt weighed his options. He hated the idea of stripping naked in front of Sarah again, and hated even more the thought of Melissa seeing his cock. But worse than that was the possibility that his shorts wouldn’t be where he left them—or his shirt—which would mean he would have to run back out in the open to his car in nothing but his boxer briefs, then drive home and sneak up to his room, all the while almost being naked!

So his hand was forced. Matt sighed. “Okay, Mistress Sarah.”

Then, with trembling hands, he slid his underwear down his legs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #12
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 7

Melissa laughed when Matt’s shaven manhood popped free of the last of his clothes. “Someone’s been manscaping!” she cackled. Matt was still soft, and he thought his cock just might shrivel up under the scrutiny of the older girl.

“That was us, actually,” Sarah told her. “We shaved him in the shower. He hadn’t put any thought into it before.” Then she walked over and grabbed his cock. It started to grow at once. “What do you think?” She leaned down and grabbed his boxer briefs from the ground, but she made no move to give back his shorts.

“He seems pretty sensitive,” Melissa replied. Then, to Matt’s horror, she reached out and stroked him once, twice, three times. Matt let out an involuntary gasp, and Melissa giggled. “Wow. I bet I could make you cum in a few minutes I I wanted to.”

“Please not out here,” Matt begged.

Then he noticed something else, something to make his situation even worse. Although Sarah had taken his boxer briefs, she wasn’t giving his shorts back. Instead, she had slung them over her shoulder as she tossed his underwear over a branch!

“What are you doing? Um, Mistress Sarah.”

“What?” Sarah asked, all innocent. “I told you I wouldn’t leave your shorts here. That’s why you stripped. But I never said I’d give them back.”

Matt was about to let a curse out under his breath, but before he got the chance, Melissa gave his cock, now fully erect, another lingering stroke. “Thank your mistress,” she ordered.

“Thank you, Mistress Sarah,” Matt mumbled, feeling more exposed than he ever had in his life. He hated how turned on he was.

But Melissa wasn’t done with him. She stepped behind him in a way that reminded Matt of Grace’s first encounter with him, and she reached around and started masturbating him! It felt incredible, and Matt tensed up at the thought of Melissa pushing him over the edge.

Melissa leaned in close and whispered in Matt’s ear, too soft for Sarah to hear. “I don’t normally poke my nose into other people’s business, but my sister can’t stop staring at your dick. As gross as it sounds, I think Sarah needs to date someone like you for a change. You’ll at least respect her.” She chuckled. “Because you have to. I know how her mind works. And if you submit to her for long enough, I think she’ll fuck you.”

The words alone almost made Matt cum right then. Fuck Sarah? She was his hottest friend, and he’d fantasized about her since puberty. And now on top of that, Melissa was jerking him off faster and faster, and the sensation was intense.

“Now say exactly what I tell you to say,” Melissa whispered. “Please film this.”

Matt didn’t hesitate. He was too overwhelmed by the feeling of Melissa’s hand on his cock and the thought of being with Sarah. “Please film this, Mistress Sarah.”

Sarah’s eyebrow shot up, and she gave Melissa a suspicious look. Melissa just shrugged, and Sarah pulled out her phone and started filming.

Now Matt was repeating what Melissa said without thinking, trying not to cum, not yet. “I’m so horny, Mistress Sarah.” It was all being caught on film. “My body is yours to use, Mistress Sarah. I’m your horny slut boy and I—oh, god—I need to cum for you so badly!”

Melissa had just about pushed him over the edge, and now she was concentrating on her task “at hand”, so to speak. There was nothing more for Matt to say, so he just moaned and whispered “Please, please, please.”

Sarah stepped right up to Matt, getting a close up of his face before panning down to his bald cock. Then, at that exact moment, Matt lost control and gave into an incredible, leg-shaking orgasm. Cum shot everywhere: Matt’s torso, Melissa’s hand, and both Sarah’s tank top and shorts. Sarah squealed at the surprising amount of cum and stopped filming, taking a few steps back to examine herself.

“Damn it, Matt!” Sarah said, looking herself over. “It’s a good thing the pond is nearby.”

She started jogging then, and Matt had to follow her, his shrinking cock bouncing with every step, the cum streaming down his body. Melissa brought up the rear. The short jog gave Matt time for shame to return to him. What had he just done? And had Melissa really meant what she said about Sarah, or was she just saying that to get him to cum?

Soon, they reached the small pond at the end of the trail. Thankfully, there was no one there but Sarah and Melissa. When she got to the edge of the pond, Sarah shocked Matt by stripping off her tank top and shorts and handing them to him. Underneath, she was wearing a blue sports bra and black spandex panties that made her ass look incredible.

“Wash these off for me,” she said. “And wash yourself off as well. You’re covered in cum.”

“Yes, Mistress Sarah,” Matt said, pulling off his shoes and socks. He was quick to act for a couple of reasons: one, he felt pretty gross; and two, being underwater meant he wouldn’t be seen for a minute. He couldn’t believe how easily Sarah had stripped down. Maybe there was something to do with her having all the power in this situation.

The water was cold, but it felt good to Matt, who was still flushed from the humiliating handjob Melissa had given him. He took care to dunk Sarah’s clothes in the pond, then wrung them out. He handed them up to Sarah, who took them and hung them over a branch to air dry for a few minutes. She got a phone call then, and she darted off into the trees to take it.

“Get out of the water, Matt,” said Melissa. Matt did as she asked, not bothering to cover up anymore. She’d seen him naked and spattered with his own juices. He put his hands on his hips, letting his flaccid cock dangle between his legs.

Then Melissa took a picture of him.

Matt tried covering up, but it was too late. Melissa smirked at him—Matt was getting used to girls smirking when they saw him now—and said, “That picture’s insurance. If you try anything funny, if you don’t follow orders or hurt or upset my sister in any way, this picture goes up on Facebook. Clear?”

Matt gulped. “Crystal.”

Soon, Sarah came back, redressed, and told them to head back to the start of the trail. Matt asked for his shorts back, but Sarah said she wouldn’t give them to him until the parking lot.

When they made it back to the place where Sarah had tossed his boxer briefs, they were gone.

Before Matt could protest, Sarah explained the situation to him. “I was just talking to Sam on the phone by the pond. I might have mentioned to her that the clothes were practically growing on trees out here, and you know how she lives just around the corner…”

She patted him on the bare back. “Don’t worry, Matt, Sam told me you could come swing by her place tomorrow around noon if you wanted to see about earning those clothes back.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 3 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #13
Nick
Distinguished Member

Great story, looking forward to the next parts

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 09:38 PM   #14
Sandstormsub

Great story! Looking forward to future posts!
Sandstormsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:37 PM   #15
deltavoyager

Please update this soon!! It's so good so far!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to deltavoyager for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk