Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #256
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post

a trophy for the best storie on getDare.com
Actually ShinyDemon has the best ones. This one is second to it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #257
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisunesoldier View Post
Actually ShinyDemon has the best ones. This one is second to it.
ok but this is my favorite one

ShinyDemon has also some great stories.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #258
Xrider

Very interesting story, but your chapter ends are killing me ^^
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:26 PM   #259
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #260
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Thanks / debates / more more more

I have never been trying to compete with any of the 3 fantastic stories written by Shiny Demon’s (Sisters Sleepover).

May I say that if it wasn’t for these stories, this would never have been written, I was looking for dares for group and found his story of google. Read fully and later was asked where got dare idea from, was also told to join as another dare. Since that time have made many friends and started to write story. Therefore in my opinion Shiny Demon has the great talent and has written the best most thrilling stories I have ever read.

I am only glad that people are starting to compare my stories with his.

I am Dyslexic caused by unfortunate hospital incidents earlier in life (of which some viewers are aware of) if there are errors I apologies.

I would like to thank everyone that has made STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST such a great success. Special thanks to Shavedrachel for her 50th post (lol)

Thanks to everyone that has viewed the story making it now the most viewed R18 Mature Story on getdare (55,000 viewers in 6 weeks, 3 days) approx 1200 per day.

Thanks to everyone that has replied and left comments / feedback on the story , making it now the most replied to R18 Mature Story on getDare.

Also for the 15 people that have left thanks and to the 19 people who have rated the story 5 stars and have made it the highest rated story on getDare.

I would also like to thank ShinyDemon (the best story writer there is on getdare) for his support and for the encouragement that helped the story in the beginning chapters.

60 different people have left positive comments this has fuelled me on to write more chapters/parts.

I would also like to thank
Boyslave89
Timetoshine
Stormwalker
RedaDare
Archie
TheBoyHotWonder
These are the 6 people that have all left more than 10 comments and been reading almost since the start, (hopefully there will soon be more)

I would also like to welcome Xrider, Kisunesoldier, 2 of the latest new readers. (apologies if have forgotten anyone)

Also Thanks to Kisunesoldier and 12356416514a for their debate (lol, I hope I have answered it)

Sorry wasn’t on last night I had a special game, hope to write about it soon, (the plan worked) But what was it? Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

Anyway shortly will be the next chapter / part 42. Please read and enjoy – (be displayed within 15 hours)

THANK YOU
LOVE ME

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:29 AM   #261
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I love it all Rach I cant wait to find out what Dani is looking for an what she wants to do to David.
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #262
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the special thanks Rachie but your the one that deserves the thanks for doing such an amazing Job. Your story writing has been getting better the more you have been writing. Your writing has been so inspiring to people including me and I cant wait to read more of your story. I also wanna add as one last note is that your an amazing friend an very talented writer.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:39 AM   #263
stats2001

Rachel, many thanks again for the great stories, and as usual, I can't wait for the next installment!!!

We all seem to have a hidden past, with certain things that only a few ppl know about, but thats what makes us who we are i suppose (does that make sense??)

Keep up the great work, and keep the stories flowing!!!!!!

Mark.
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:21 AM   #264
boyslave89

These chapters are just getting better and better! It's not hard to stick with this story, it's so easy to read and so interesting also! Keep it up - I want to see what happens next!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #265
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 42 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for comments, here is the next chapter / Part 42 as promised

Part 42 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Dani was on the internet looking for idea’s to try out on her slave. After a couple of minutes of viewing several sites, Dani ordered David to come and lay over his knee. She pulled his trousers down followed by the same grey briefs that he had been wearing the previous day. David was laid across Dani’s lap with his face near the floor and legs in the air. David was expecting Dani to give him a good spanking and decided he would try to relax and take it as a man when suddenly Dani grabbed a sharp needle off her computer desk and pricked it gently onto David’s ass cheeks. David let out a loud squeal from the pain that he felt. “SSSSSSHHHH........ ugar” he said trying not to swear

“Shut it” ordered Dani who was feeling pleased with herself. She then gave David another Prick of the razor Sharpe thin needle. David was nearly in tears from the pain he was receiving, his 6 ½ cock was growing slowly and Dani was aching to touch it. She thought back to her brief conversation with David after part 25 of the strip poker game (Part 13, of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Is this the first time that your gorgeous cock has ever been seen by a female” she continued asking. “Yes blushed David” “Don’t be shy, it looks wonderful, can I feel it” “Maybe later” said David

Owwww, maybe now is the time she thought feeling his cock through the short skirt she was wearing. However first she would have some fun. She ordered David again to stand in the corner facing the wall, this time however without any trouser or underwear. Dani sat there staring at David’s ass with his 2 balls dangling partly in view.

Dani took her dressing gown strap and tied David’s hands behind his back. She now rummaged through her stationary draws eventually finding what she was looking for. A pack of 50 rubber bands, opening the packet she got 1 rubber band wrapped in a figure of 8 and lopped it twice over David’s cock. This made such an erotic sight David stood there with no trouser or underwear on hands tied behind his back and a rubber band making his cock look longer and thinner than it actually was. David’s knob was throbbing slowly and each throb caused him immense pain. “How does that feel, slave” asked Dani. “It hurts so much when it throbs” replied David. “Well you will have to just control it”

“You are not allowed to ejaculate your slave juice, unless I tell you” said Dani. “And if you do, there will be server punishment, and you don’t want that, do you” she continued. “No” answered David.

“NO, WHAT” Dani barked, slapping David hard on the ass and causing him more pain. “No Mistress,… Sorry Mistress” “Ouch” said David again as his cock again twitched. After a couple of minutes he seemed to have his twitchy cock under control when…………….

TO BE CONTINUED……………

When what?
Keep reading Strip Poker With A Twist to find out!

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 10-19-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #266
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

sweet i like it hope theres more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #267
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

When what? omg I wanna know now! LOL
Old 10-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #268
the doc

Talking

Ok rachie you know that in the start i was thinking like, maybe this isn't the right story for me. but you asked me to at least give you a chance, i did and i certainly dont regret. i love ur story and probavly always will Xx Thx for your story Xx

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #269
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Great work still and will follow you beginning to the end
But as for my cliff hanger your going to have to give me more incentive
Before I tell you whether I do or not .....

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:08 PM   #270
teddy 532

GreAt as always.
teddy 532 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk