Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-25-2021, 07:31 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Smile Public toilet dares for a sub boy.

I'm currently looking for some public toilet dares to complete.

I've had a sudden urge to do somethung in a public toilet, and where better to ask than here. Please let your imagination run wild. If you think somthing might be to extreme or slightly against one of my limits please still post it and I'll determine if I can do it. Or how it could be modified.

My only request is that thay all happen km the stalls, in private. Not in the area with the sinks etc. And I've currently gone just over a week without Cumming and would like to keep it that way until I find a nice big dare thst is worthy of my cum.

I look forward to hearing them. P.s i will write reports as a incentive to send dares this way.

Edit: i failed and came. Now Cumming is back on the table.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis

Last edited by Ballbasher; 07-28-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:
Old 07-25-2021, 09:22 PM   #2
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Bend yourself over the toilet and give 10 hard loud slaps to each butt cheek.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 03:30 AM   #3
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Will do that now
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Old 07-28-2021, 06:34 AM   #4
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you shit stuff a wad of toilet paper (depending on thickness of paper: 2-5 squares) up your ass and push it out, repeat until clean

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 09:57 AM   #5
Night Hawk

Pull your pants and underwear down and kneel in front of the toilet. Get hard by rubbing in on the toilet rim while still kneeling.
Lick the rim while doing so, a minimum of 10 times
Lick the toilet water while doing so, a minimum of 10 times
It is your choice to cum or not
Plz report back

Loves: Underwear, Orgasm Control, Cum, Nudity, Wedgies, Anal, Ice

Likes:Punishment, Pee Holding, Peeing myself, Tickling, Underwear Control, Rules

Interests: Milking, Swirlies, Role Play, Chastity, Nipple Play, Humiliation, BDSM, Golden Showers

Dislikes: Hard Pain, Post Orgasm Torture

Limits: Scat, Other People, Body Writing, Permanent Damage, Illegal

Last edited by Night Hawk; 07-28-2021 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Addition things
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 02:26 PM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Ok boy, this one will push you.

Strip naked in a cubicle. Edge by fucking between the seat and the rim. Then leave your clothes and go to another cubicle. There you’re going to piss over your naked body while you sit on the toilet. Go back to your clothes while wet, as you dry, cum over your clothes, then you can leave.

Bonus points - lick each of the urinals while naked before you piss, and fuck each toilet seat.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 06:53 PM   #7
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Ok boy, this one will push you.

Strip naked in a cubicle. Edge by fucking between the seat and the rim. Then leave your clothes and go to another cubicle. There you’re going to piss over your naked body while you sit on the toilet. Go back to your clothes while wet, as you dry, cum over your clothes, then you can leave.

Bonus points - lick each of the urinals while naked before you piss, and fuck each toilet seat.
I love your dare but I'm not comfortable with going out side of the cubicle to do anything. (might lick a urinal quickly) especially not naked sorry.

Maybe you could adjust this dare to be done in a cubicle.

Slave to Wis
Old 07-28-2021, 06:58 PM   #8
Pd22

Take your pants off, piss your underwear, and then put your pants back on and walk out!

24 / male / bi / sub
No one over 32 please.
Likes: underwear, diapers, edging, chastity, rules, teasing/humiliation, underwear control, pee holding, hypno
Curious: spanking, frat hazing, pantswetting, forced shaving, forced orgasms, forced workouts, spanking, being bullied
Limits: illegal, blackmail, cross dress, social suicide
Pd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:03 PM   #9
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd22 View Post
Take your pants off, piss your underwear, and then put your pants back on and walk out!
I'm afraid this is against one of my limits.

Slave to Wis
Old 07-28-2021, 09:11 PM   #10
jared99x

Take off all of your clothes and leave them on the floor by the stall door with your underwear visible on top of the pile, and sit on the toilet with your legs spread and your bare feet on the ground. If someone comes into the bathroom they should be able to see the clothes and your bare feet. Masturbate until someone comes into the bathroom. Keep masturbating at the same pace until they leave.

Limits: blood, extreme pain, swallowing cum piss or scat, showing ID or sharing other identifying info, public posting or broad distribution of face pics (one on one or small group ok), sounding, electrical, public (semi public - risky is ok)

Sub points: 0 so far
jared99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 04:13 AM   #11
Ballbasher

Great. I look forward to compleating this

Slave to Wis
Old 07-29-2021, 07:08 PM   #12
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post
Pull your pants and underwear down and kneel in front of the toilet. Get hard by rubbing in on the toilet rim while still kneeling.
Lick the rim while doing so, a minimum of 10 times
Lick the toilet water while doing so, a minimum of 10 times
It is your choice to cum or not
Plz report back
I did this today in the bathroom of a pub. I couldn't remember if I had to strip it not so removed my top and pulled my trousers and pants down to my ankles. Then I got on my knees and licked the rim 10 times. Supprisingly there was no taste at all so I quickly moved onto the water.

But Because it was a odd shaped disabled toilet I had no hope in hell of reaching the water. So I had so scoop some up with my hand and lap it up.

After I came onto the bowl and was going to clean it when post nut clarity hit and I lost all motivation. But all in all pretry lack luster as there was no flavor at all to enjoy.

Any more dares would be greatly appreciated.

Slave to Wis
Old 07-29-2021, 07:13 PM   #13
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Next time you shit stuff a wad of toilet paper (depending on thickness of paper: 2-5 squares) up your ass and push it out, repeat until clean
I did this earlier today. After kubingnmy ass with my finger i inserted the first was into my arse, it was not easy but i got it in there. When I pushed it out a lump of pasty shit came out aswell. The second time was more painful but shit was still coming out. But my the 4th it was starting to get quite painful but the result hadn't much changed with the toilet paper still coming out coverd in shit. I then had give up unfortunately as it was getting quite painful.

I hope this was to your satisfaction, if not I'll compleate another dare of your choosing as punishment.

Slave to Wis
Old 08-13-2021, 05:52 PM   #14
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Forgot to write the report for this sorry. I managed to time it with when the bathroom was empty thankfully. I completed the slaps on both cheeks the same time to save time. My arse was a little sore after the ordeal.

Please send more through I'm really enjoying them.

Slave to Wis
Old 08-20-2021, 04:22 AM   #15
Ballbasher

Just bumping this. I'm eager to do more.

Slave to Wis

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
licking, piss, public toilet, scat, toilet