Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #76
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

can i say all of them??? no? aw :c lol

Hmm, I would probably say that Matt Smith was my favorite doctor simply because he was so goofy but if you paid attention it was mostly to hide the pain and sheer lonliness he felt and those little moments where the doctor finally broke down are some of my favorite parts cause it was like he finally revealed his soul. (Okay so now im getting a bit too deep in this but yeah )

The same point had been made for David Tennant's Doctor but to be honest, his story was much more obviously sad and some episodes were hard to watch without bursting into tears :c (not a bad thing and his character obviously had a lot of depth but Matt Smith is still my favorite, plus Matt was there for soooo long! It was heartbreaking to see Matt or either of the Ponds go)

I wasnt sure how id feel about the newest doctor but he has grown on me in the badass demantia-inflicted yet wise grandfatherly way haha i think the Bank heist episode is where i really started to like him ^.^

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WalkingWholockian for this post:
Old 09-10-2016, 12:55 PM   #77
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

I don't have a favorite doctor. I spend much of my life living in the same town, Bathgate, as the tenth doctor - David MCDONALD (Tennent a stage name) so I try not to be bias towards him. I do think Matt Smith a perfect doctor, very alien and weird in a good way. While Peter Capaldi is a great actor and kept his Glasgow accent. Chris Eccleston was also a great Doctor and under-rated. Didn't like Sylvester McCoy's doctor, he is a funny actor but not a doctor. Didn't see the rest.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:18 PM   #78
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

11!! Oh god I LOVED Matt Smith as the doctor. When he regenerated I was heart broken. I loved the bowties and fishfingers and fez's and RIVER SONG!!

He was so fun and cute, and the plot was like damn. oh gosh I have watched "A good man goes to war" a billion times. I can literally sit there saying the dialogue during the episode without sound lol. Plus Amy was my favorite companion and that goes hand in hand.

I loved 10 too, but Matt Smith nailed his role so damn well.

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttyPig for this post:
Old 12-16-2018, 04:28 PM   #79
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

David Tennant, I just wish he'd kept his Scottish accent for it, I'm a sucker for a Scottish accent. As the current season draws to a close I have to say Jodie Whittaker is looking like a close second so far.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, dr who