Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #16
bjboy4321

I have only seen the newer doctors (9,10,11) and I love all of them. Although if I had to choose 1 I would say that 11 is my favorite. Sometimes he seems so lonely and isolated that I can't help but feeling for him, and I get the impression that maybe he needs people more than people need him if that makes any sense.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:25 AM   #17
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

All the new Doctor's have been good in there way. The 9th also had to explain who he is through various episodes so a new generation could understand and know who is The Doctor.

The 9th as already been said had come through the time war... the 10th was a more brighter and happier self thanks to Rose. 11th is very good (abit child like at times) however there has been some very good story lines like the Doctor's wife episode.
The new companion Clara, who knows yet who she is... with the new series of Doctor Who there is always a story over-arch so keep your eyes peeled for the clues.

*SPOILER ALERT*

If you don't want to read the breaking news look away now!

David Tennant and Matt Smith have done a read through of the 50th Anniversary episode.

There is also an added rumour so take this with a pinch of salt,

Smith maybe leaving at Xmas.
Tennant is said to be involved in the Xmas episode.

Rumour has it Smith is forced to regenerate but something doesn't go right.. he regenerates back into the 10th Doctor.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #18
Stevo25

I would have to say David Tennant but Matt Smith is doing a pretty dam good job with that bow tie of his.
Stevo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #19
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Spoiler:
Classic series monsters, Zygons are returning alongside David's Tenth Doctor. Filming started today (on location, anyway) and it would appear that Matt and Jenna have been spotted with him as well. Maybe Billie too, but photos aren't conclusive enough yet. Hope we get a David-in-costume photo before long.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #20
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

David Tennant followed by Tom Baker

I think that if it wasn't for Amy and Rory I wouldn't have liked matt smith

Let's see about Clara she seems nice

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
bjboy4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyguyuk View Post
David Tennant and Matt Smith have done a read through of the 50th Anniversary episode.

There is also an added rumour so take this with a pinch of salt,

Smith maybe leaving at Xmas.
Tennant is said to be involved in the Xmas episode.

Rumour has it Smith is forced to regenerate but something doesn't go right.. he regenerates back into the 10th Doctor.
Spoiler:
Don't forget that there is still a half human version of the tenth doctor living with Rose.
My guess would be that Tennant is more likely to be playing this role rather than the role of the next doctor

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:08 AM   #22
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Spoiler:
Tennant will be playing the Tenth Doctor in the 50th anniversary special. He won't be around at Christmas.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:39 AM   #23
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

If anyone's interested... over the past year I've been putting together an epic celebratory Doctor Who book, covering every single story since 1963. It's all fan-written, and we'll be publishing later this year in time for the 50th anniversary.

We're currently open for Series 7B submissions. More details if you click on our book cover:

Old 04-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #24
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I don't get why everyone hates on christopher eccleston. I by chance in 2005 was flipping around on TV and caught the new series first episode and was instantly addicted. Since then I have only seen a few of the old classic doctor who episodes. I know I like David Tennant (10) Matt Smith (11) Christopher Eccleston (9) and Tom Baker (4) in that order. Other than that I haven't seen enough of the classics to judge. I thought christopher eccleston did a fantastic job (re)introducing the doctor to new audiences. I just wish people would give him more credit and not just write him off.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #25
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
I don't get why everyone hates on christopher eccleston. I by chance in 2005 was flipping around on TV and caught the new series first episode and was instantly addicted. Since then I have only seen a few of the old classic doctor who episodes. I know I like David Tennant (10) Matt Smith (11) Christopher Eccleston (9) and Tom Baker (4) in that order. Other than that I haven't seen enough of the classics to judge. I thought christopher eccleston did a fantastic job (re)introducing the doctor to new audiences. I just wish people would give him more credit and no just write him off.
I fully agree with you. He's a fantastic actor and a great Doctor - and we definitely wouldn't have the series as it is now without him (and the rest of the Series 1 team, of course).

I also think, because of his short stint, that he's one of the better Doctors. There's just one solid story / character arc. There's never time for him to go off the rails (as, in my opinion, Tennant and Tom did - and Matt is borderline doing). He did the right amount of episodes for his Doctor, and brought the show back with some style. He's brilliant. Fantastic
Old 04-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #26
Biatchslapmyass

I love them all, when I first discovered Doctor Who, the first two seasons were already available online. I sat for a week watching and doing nothing else. No other TV program has ever had me that captivated. I can't even tell you my favorite episodes, how could I choose between Don't Blink, the Pandorica, and Demons Run? And that's just off the top of my head. I wish American TV was this creative, well written, and had this kind of production value.

Like: Masturbation, Creativity, Wedgies, Medium
Pain, Playing with Others in Person, Jock and Frat
Style Hazing, Ball Play, CBT

Dislikes: Anal, Piss, Heavy Pain

Limits: Scat, Cross Dressing, Blood, Illegal, Public,
Permanent Marks, Cam/Pictures,
Family/Roommates, Public, Illegal, Just Plain
Stupid

Please limit duration of dares to no longer than a week.
Biatchslapmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #27
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I made a quick quiz for y'all, just for fun. Most questions are linked to Series 7...

1. In 'Akhaten', the Doctor mentions he visited once before with his granddaughter. But what was she called?

2. The Doctor, more recently, has also had a daughter (of sorts). What was her name?

3. In 'Saint John', we see the reappearance of the Great Intelligence. Can you name the other three stories it's appeared in?

4. Who wrote 'The Power of Three'?

5. In 'Mercy', the Doctor rode a horse. What was the horse called?

6. In 'Asylum', we saw some more of the Paradigm Daleks, but in which episode were they first introduced?

7. 'The Snowmen' features Silurian Vastra and her wife. What is the name of her wife, and which episode did they first appear in?

8. Which building does the Doctor drive up in 'Saint John'?

9. We first meet Brian Williams in 'The Power of Three' - true or false?

10. Complete this quote: "I always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty - I guess *** *** *********!"

Spoiler:
1. His granddaughter was called Susan Foreman.

2. The Tenth Doctor's daughter was called Jenny.

3. 'The Abominable Snowmen', 'The Web of Fear' and 'The Snowmen'.

4. Chris Chibnall.

5. Susan.

6. 'Victory of the Daleks'.

7. Vastra's wife is called Jenny, and they first appeared in 'A Good Man Goes to War'.

8. The Shard.

9. False - we first meet him in 'Dinosaurs on a Spaceship'.

10. "...I guess she got impatient!"
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #28
Reece

Matt Smith is my favourite as he is fits into the role of the doctor perfectly with the weirdness of him and he does the serious points just as well as Tennant did

Limits Illegal, Extreme pain, Permanent, Scat, Face pics/cam
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:12 AM   #29
flutterpie123

10th david tennant
Christoper eccleston 9th was my first but as soon as he regenerated to tennant I absolutly loved it and he will always be my favorite because everything about him is just the doctor I can't see anyone else being him which is why I stopped watching since matt smith became the doctor :'( sorry matt but david will always be the true doctor
19/(sissy)male/england
Spoiler:
I do clop sometimes

Add me on KiK flutterpie123
Owned by Jsmith0124
flutterpie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #30
Picola

Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor. I've only seen a handful of the 'classic' episodes, so my second favorite would be Christopher Eccleston.
Picola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, dr who