Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
CuteyAmy

Default Doctor Who Lovers

Why should every truth be about something sexual? Tell me which reincarnation you like the best and why. I guess i'll go first. I like the tenth most. Its funyn because usually its thr first one you see but the 11th was my first. i loved matt smith to death and he still is a great doctor. but i don't know why but david tennant has just the right mix of goofinnes ( without having too much, a problem that plagues matt smith) and seriousness. so i feel bad about abandoning my first but my favorite is number 10 David Tennant.

Likes- messy, toys, pain, anal, piss

Limits- denial, extreme, illegal, permanent.

Toys: Wet Wabbit Vibrator, Hitachi magic wand, and 5 assorted butt plug sizes
CuteyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Mine is the same as yours!

I was so sad when he left. I started watching on the season with the doctor before him although I wasn't very into it then, I really just watched because my dad did. The year David became the doctor though I got really into it. He is definitely my favorite !

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #3
CuteyAmy

yeah i acrtually wasnt 100 percent truthful. i saw the first episode of season one and hated it. i dunno i just didnt like the ninth doctor. eventually my brother got me into matt smith's first season and i loved it so much that when i watched all of smith's that have come out i went back to season one and am on season 3 right now

Old 02-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #4
cammark

Tom Baker, followed by David Tennant. I used to watch all the old reruns growing up, I was so excited when they brought the show back.

Overall, I think they show has been fantastic since they began making more.
cammark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
punishmypussy

I'll always have a soft spot for 9, I think. I watched the first episode of the new seasons and I hated it, and then I started watching Matt Smith's episodes and I loved them and I went back and watched all of the new episodes, and something about Christopher Eccleston's Doctor just made me fall in love! He was so sassy and lovable!

I'm just looking for a good time, nothing serious. Do not ask me if I'm looking for a master or command me to call you sir- I'm not, and I won't unless you earn the title. I do not send pictures, and no amount of cajoling will change my mind.

I'm a bad, naughty girl! For every PM I receive, I must spank my clit 50 times. For every visitor message I receive, I must spank my clit 100 times, and for every friend request, 200 times!
punishmypussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #6
Cupid Stunts

I'm a big Matt Smith fan. I think he's bought a lot to the role, and if just different enough to breath some new life into the series.

David Tennant was very very good though.

Male - As Old As Time

-------------------------------------------------

Dislikes: Hate
Cupid Stunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
doctorwho29
Account Banned

10, 11, and 4 are my favorites in that order. Tennant just played such a complex and yet likable Doctor. And he's my first lol
doctorwho29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
CuteyAmy

Haha I can tell your a fan. And ya i need to watch the classic doctor who. i have only seen the new ones ( 9, 10, 11)

Old 02-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Tennant is a better Doctor, Smith has better stories

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by scguycola View Post
Tennant is a better Doctor, Smith has better stories
Other way round for me

My favourite Doctors are 1, 7, 9 and 11.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #11
myExhibChance

Thumbs up Favorite Doctor?!

"Spoilers.."
I have a hard time figuring out my favorite doctor, since I remember thinking some of the first episodes with the 9th doctor stunk, but remember when the 10th doctor came about and was like "Who's this shmuck?! I don't like this guy! gimme the old doctor :" And then the same with 10th to the 11th. David Tennant's is probably my favorite though. The episodes seemed soo epic. The 11th is cool too (I love the "bowties are cool" bits), but there was something more about the 10th doctor.

What do we think of the Clara Oswin Oswald bit? I mean her name means something like, clear/bright god's will and power; But, like other Dr Who things, I confused and missing some point now and will wonder how I missed it and thinking it's so cool later...
myExhibChance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #12
punishmypussy

Bear with me as I nerd out for a minute here:

I love each of the three new doctors fairly equally, although, like I said, 9 is my favorite. The thing to remember, though, is that 9 was born of the Time War, so he's got a lot of darkness in him. And it's difficult to discuss the doctors without discussing their companions too, and Rose was such a big deal for 9 and 10. 9 had a lot of anger and resentment and self-loathing, and Rose brought him out of that and into 10. 10 then had to suffer through losing Rose, which had an important impact on him as he transferred into 11 and dealt with Martha and Donna as companions. The sad thing about 10 is that he lost everyone, which brings him into 11, a much darker and unstable Doctor than 9 or 10 ever were. 11 blames himself for almost everything that happens to him, and if you don't believe me, watch the episode Let's Kill Hitler. He feels guilt over everything that ever happened to any of his companions.

Which brings me to Clara, whom I am very excited about, because in both of her episodes thus far she had sought out the Doctor and pursued him rather than the other way around. It'll be interesting to see 11, who is this angry, scared man, interact with her.

I'm just looking for a good time, nothing serious. Do not ask me if I'm looking for a master or command me to call you sir- I'm not, and I won't unless you earn the title. I do not send pictures, and no amount of cajoling will change my mind.

I'm a bad, naughty girl! For every PM I receive, I must spank my clit 50 times. For every visitor message I receive, I must spank my clit 100 times, and for every friend request, 200 times!
punishmypussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #13
scguycola
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishmypussy View Post
Bear with me as I nerd out for a minute here:

I love each of the three new doctors fairly equally, although, like I said, 9 is my favorite. The thing to remember, though, is that 9 was born of the Time War, so he's got a lot of darkness in him. And it's difficult to discuss the doctors without discussing their companions too, and Rose was such a big deal for 9 and 10. 9 had a lot of anger and resentment and self-loathing, and Rose brought him out of that and into 10. 10 then had to suffer through losing Rose, which had an important impact on him as he transferred into 11 and dealt with Martha and Donna as companions. The sad thing about 10 is that he lost everyone, which brings him into 11, a much darker and unstable Doctor than 9 or 10 ever were. 11 blames himself for almost everything that happens to him, and if you don't believe me, watch the episode Let's Kill Hitler. He feels guilt over everything that ever happened to any of his companions.

Which brings me to Clara, whom I am very excited about, because in both of her episodes thus far she had sought out the Doctor and pursued him rather than the other way around. It'll be interesting to see 11, who is this angry, scared man, interact with her.

holy crap, an actual thought provoking and accurate post on an internet forum..... I've got to right down the date

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #14
milkpaw
Account Banned

I really liked 10, because he was just so... he wasn't flamboyant but he still had a lot of fun, but sometimes he would have the saddness of his 900 years, and it gave his character so much depth. <3 and tennant was hot.
milkpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #15
sharpest49

I really loved Petwee, he was quirky, Tennant was great, Tom Baker was fun, they all had something to offfer which was right for when the shows were made.
sharpest49 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, dr who