Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 04:49 AM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Great Installments

I think that this story is getting consistently better and better. More please!
Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 PM   #17
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

this is very well written! keep up the good work and post more soon!
Old 12-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #18
kinkyguy
Account Banned

Loved it very descriptive

Likes: crossdressing, spanking, anal (i think), a little pain, humiliation

Would like to be dared or be a dare slave to any female!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #19
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I love it! It's one of the few stories that don't have a million gramatical errors and horrible vocabulary. You even use good line breaks! *sigh*, I wish more people wrote like this. The plot is very nice too. I like how after she cried he timed it perfectly and came into the room.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #20
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

Impressive! I am looking forward to reading more. =)
Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #21
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Thanks guys! I've been studying for yet another final, but I will post a ton more tommorrow evening for a study break. I hope to be introducing a few more characters then. Stay tuned!

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #22
erick92
Distinguished Member

Can't wait! Awesome story, and very well detailed.

23/M/USA
Old 12-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #23
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Again, glad you guys like it! (Annother proud face) But I'm hoping some one will try and find something negative to say. I'd like to improve this if I can. Thanks! Here is some more. I may post up to five installments tonight, so keep staying tuned.

I quickly wiped away my tears. The room, I suppose, had been one of many aspects of the training still to come. Master sat down and pulled me gently into his lap, kissing my tears away and comforting me with his warm embrace. I looked down and saw that the watch on his wrist read 8' oclock. That meant, assuming our initial interaction had lasted no more than an hour, that I had been in the room for five hours straight, considering I had arrived at about two in the afternoon. I shuddetred invountarily. Master felt the shiver of fear and pressed his strong, warm arms around my body, reassuring me. He kissed my forehead and ran his hands along my body, giving me the physical contact I so desperately needed. He cuddled me for a few more minutes, and then reached into his pocket for something. I looked over, a tad worried, and watched him take the black blinfold out of his pocket. My heart skipped a beat, then leaped into my throat. My eyes grew wide in terror. The Blindfold? Again? Horror filled my chest. I supposed the involuntary reaction was due to my subconciously associating that blindfold with the featureless room, with confinement.

Master must have noticed my reaction. He stroked my neck gently and then carefully pulled both arms behind my back, cuffing them again. At this point, I was shaking involuntarily. I was so terrified of another five hour ordeal that the embarressment of my fear became nonexistent. More tears falling from my face, I looked up into his face and pleaded with my eyes. "Trust your Master like a good girl," he told me reassuringly. "Now tilt back your head."

I did as he said, still shaking, and watched as the dark blindfold came closer and closer to my eyes, wrapping them in total darkness. I took deep breathes to calm myself down. I could feel Master attaching something to my collar so that there was an added weight in the front. He psuhed me gently to the floor and stood up. For a moment, there was nothing. Then I felt my neck being jerked forward gently. I tried to deduce the source of the jerk and then it occurred to me.He put on a leash, I thought. The jerking continued, a little more assertively now, so I stood up, following the direction he provided with the gentle tug. I could feel a change in temperature as I left the small room. It was colder outside out here, and larger too, judging by the echoes of our feet. When you can't see, every other sensation amplifies itsself and you start learning to deduce the details of your surroundings in other ways. Though, in this case, I could not deduce nearly enough to make me feel less "lost" in this apartment.

Master continued to gently tug me in his direction, until the tugs finally stopped, and I could feel warmth. A door closed behind me. I was in yet another room. "Kneel, girl," he told me, and I quickly obeyed. He uncuffed my hands first, then removed the blindfold. As before, it took my eyes a moment or two to adjust, but when they did I was relieved. We were not at some new place of torment and training. We were in Master's room. It was very large, at least three times the size of the featurless room, and well furnished. I knew that Master had a very good income. He worked as a computer engineer at one of the newly founded companies, and it showed. There was a king sized bed, dead center, against the wall. There were red drapes and famous prints hung up on the wall. I recoignized Starry Night and smiled. There was a desk, with Master's computer, and a book shelf and bureau. He even had a fireplace in his room, which even I hadn't expected. Everything was well decorated, mostly in red, Master's favorite color. Amoung other things (like the closet and master bathroom) I also noticed that he had a few pieces of furniture for slave training. I located a few pairs of shackles nailed into the wall, and a chair in the corner with arm and leg restraints. Normally, the idea of being tied up was very arousing, but at the moment I was far from a point of arousal. I didn't feel like being confined. Not after the room incident.

Master tugged on the leash again, sitting on the bed, and commanding me to do the same. "Lay down," he told me. I layed flat on my back, my breasts raised into the air, and sunk into the bed, basking in its comfort. It was much "fluffier" than my bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Master open the nightstand's drawer. He removed tow small metal rings, about the diameter of the tip of my pinky finger. I wasn't sure what they were for, but I soon found out. Master gently pinched each of my pink nipples until they lifted in obedience, then slid a metal ring around each to enlarge them and keep them stiff. I was a little surprised, but they weren't painful. He then took a moment to run his hands across my breasts, pinching bits of skin here and there. This wasn't very painful either, and I enjoyed it. I loved Master's touch. I craved it. I needed the contact he provided, especially after such a long period of time alone. When Master was finally satisfied, he unhooked the leash. "Do you see that drawer right there, fuckslut?" I turned my head in the direction he was pointing and saw that he was indicating the bottom drawer of his oak dresser. I nodded. "In the left hand corner are two articles of clothing. Put them on."

I hopped down from the bed and kneeled in front of the drawer, pulling it open. In the left hand corner was a thin cotton shirt and a white lace thong with black polka dots. I put each of my long legs into a leg hole and pulled the thong up. It was an extra small, which meant it was extra tight and emphasized the curves of my ass. It was a little uncomfortable (I usually wore smalls even though I could fit into extra smalls) so the feel of the fabric riding tightly up my ass and tight agsint my pussy was a bit disgruntling, but not very much so. Next, I pulled the thin cotton shirt over myself. I could immediately see why Master had put on the nipple enlargers. The cottton was so thin that, with the enlargers, my tits were in full view for him to look at or pinch at his pleasure. They stuck out very sraight and made wrinkles in the fabric that surrounded them. The thin shirt came to just above my knees and I looked it over quietly.

Without wraning, there was a sudden noise and I jumped. But it was just Master's phone ringing. He piccked up and I listened passively, enjoying my relief from the room.

"Hello. Melinda?' Master inquired into the phone. "I'm doing fine, great actually, what about you?.....Yes, yes. I know. The company is being a bit restrictive. Ah, you remebered! Yes, she got here this afternoon." He looked over at me and grinned. "Sure. How's about three o'clock?" He kept talking, but I stopped listening. I had noticed my reflection on the back of an antique silver dish he had hanging from the wall. It was then that I realized just how big these enlargers really did make my tits. I could actuallysee some of the pink through the fabric. My face was still a little shiny with tears, and my make-up was a mess. The mascara had run down my face, and even though quite a bit had been cleaned off when I had wiped away my tears, there were still the shadows of a few black streaks lingering under my eyes.

Master hung up the phone, and I looked away from the dish, turning my head toward him instead. "May I ask who that was, Master?" I asked, feeling the need to strike up some converstaion.

"That was a friend of mine from the fetish club, Mistress Melinda," he relpied, moving over to his desk. "She's stopping by tommorrow with some catalogs from the BDSM shop they've built in. She'll be bringing along her man slave. Isn't that nice? You'll have another slut to play with." He smiled at me and sat down in front of his desktop.

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

Old 12-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
erick92
Distinguished Member

Another great installment. I don't see anything that could be improved with it. A+ work, plain and simple. Can't wait for more!

23/M/USA
Old 12-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #25
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Oh I really like this turn of events. And I like how the master is caring about his slave. You perfectly described how most slaves would feel after being "abandoned" for 5 hours, and then how good masters should act after such an event. Pray continue on!

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #26
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Smile alsome

its good go on please
Old 12-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #27
CleverGirl
Account Banned

Hmmm, I thought. Another slave? I'd never actually seen another slave, and I was curious, especially because I suspected that this man-slave had been subservient longer than I had. It would be interesting to see how him and his Mistress interacted. Perhaps this would give me a glimpse into the future, an idea of what my relationship with Master T might eventually be like.

As I pondered, I looked over and saw that Master was at his computer typing away furiously. Without even looking at me, he pointed straight down to the bit of floor by his side, indicating that I should come over to him. I crawled the four or five feet to his side and sat down happily, content to listen to the monotomous music of his typing. The sound was somehow relaxing. At times, he would look over at me momentary, occasionally smiling, pleased to see me by his side, his obedient girl, with her enlarged tits and nearly see-through top. This was what made me most content: the smile on his face. It was the reason I had wanted to do this in the first place. I'm not sure how long he worked for, and I didn't really care. I was perfectly happy by his side. Once, he got up momentarily, ordering me to stay put, and went to the kitchen to get me a sandwhich. It wasn't until I bit into it that I realized how hungry I had been. I hadn't eaten since early that afternoon, but I supposed the exasausting ordeals of the day had made me forget my hunger. Eventually the rate of Master's typing subsided, and when he was finally done, Master turned around in his swivel chair and looked down at me.

"So, my dear little slave girl, let's talk. What did you think? Be honest or rude if you wish. You won't be punished for it."

"Quite honestly, Sir," I began, "you sometimes scare the shit out of me."

He laughed at that. "Understandably so," he replied, "put it's all part of your training. You do want to learn how best to serve me, don't you, slave slut?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied enthusiastically.

"Well then," he continued, "things are going to get rough sometimes. A lot rougher than you'd like, I expect, and I just want to make that perfectly clear right now. You'll just have to trust me. Even if my requests seem absurd, they are there for a reason. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I told him, loking up into his face.

He nodded approvingly and stretched. "Now," he said, folding his hands into his lap, "I think my precious slave deserves a reward for her good behavior."

I felt a tinge of conflict at his words. I was excited, and proud to say the least. I also liked the gleam in his eye. Even if it was primarily my duty to serve him, I could tell that he wanted to make me happy and wanted to reward me. But a part of me was a bit ashamed at the same time. Reward me? The university girl inside of me felt this awfully condescending, as if I needed to be rewarded at his pleasure. The university girl had always taken what she wanted, what she needed, to get ahead in the game. Rewards were passive. The university girl never had things given to her. She took them from the hands of whoever tried to stop her.

Before I could even think through my strange feelings, Master had lifted me into his arms and tossed me onto the bed. It bounced under me for a moment before steading itself out. He grinned at me, predatory and yet, gently. The paradox gave him an even more powerful and confident aura. "Your reward tonight is that you get to come, but not until I tell you. Now, panties off." i I put my hands into the elastic bands of the panties and pulled, but they were extra small, and it was a lot harder to get them off than it had been to get them on. I tried to pull them off from the "lying down" position I was in, but they were so tight it was nearly imposibble. I tried lifting my legs into the air and pulling them off that way, but couldn't. I contorted my body into a U-shape, lying on my side, and tugged even harder, to no avail. I felt slightly embarressed. Couldn't I even strip myself right? But it was clear that Master was enjoying my struggle tremedously. "Perhaps we should set a time limit," he said, looking down at his watch. "For every secound it takes you from here on to get them off, you'll get a spanking, and if in forty-five seconds they still aren't off, we'll have to replace those enlargers with nipple clamps."

I struggled harder now. I wasn't a huge fan of Master's nipple clamps. I'd seen the kind he liked to buy and they were very "heavy duty" so to speak. Quickly, I stood up on the bed, gripped the panties, and tugged at them, but the bed bounced under me. I slipped, a small gasp of surprise escaping my lips, and fell flat onto my face, the bed pushing my body up and down with it. I didn't know how much time I had left, but not very much by the look on Master's face. As fast as I could, I got onto my kneels and pulled down. Finally, they were down to my knees, and I layed back down so that I could kick them off. "Your a fast little slut when you want to be, aren't you?" Master grinned and got onto the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me across the bed toward him, sliding me, face down, across his knees. His hand went up and smacked hard against my ass. Hard enough to sting, but not hard enough to hurt too badly. "Good sluts know how to get their clothes off nice and quickly," he teased me. This wasn't a serious punishment. He was mostly being playful. His hand came up again, and I gasped at the sting. This seemed to please him, and he made the hand come down harder the next time. I winced and moaned. The hand came down in a quick succession, and the sudden change in pace surprised a squeak out of me. I couldn't count all the spanks, they were so fast, but it certainly was a close call, as far as the nipple clamps ha been concerned.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #28
Zeromus
getDare Devil

As others have stated, your comparison of slut/schoolgirl is what makes this story stand out. Great Job!

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Old 12-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #29
CleverGirl
Account Banned

I am going to take a short break now, but I'm really enjoying writting after so much studying. And I'm really on a roll. So I will post another three installments tonight before I go to bed, over the next two hours. Thanks for reading!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #30
erick92
Distinguished Member

Thank you for writing!
This story is starting to make me come back to gD about 100 times a minute just to check and see if you added, even though I should be doing other things.

23/M/USA
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk