Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-14-2024, 06:50 AM   #181
Arcturus

Browse YouTube, Pinterest, or TikTok for 30 minutes specifically looking for and fashion and makeup content.

While you’re online, find a male celebrity you have a crush on and save a few pictures of him.

Then, dress up using what you learned while surfing the web, and write a love note to your crush. You may cum while reading the note out loud.

A 7 year old girl for me please…

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Arcturus for this post:
Old 02-14-2024, 08:39 AM   #182
KEDA

Dress in panties cute skirt and t-shirt with mini mouse
Watch 3 hours of cartoons for nick or cartoon network. During commercial breaks (or between episodes if there aren't any), you'll help around the house by doing chores. Dishes, vacuuming, dusting, laundry and cleaning your room are all options. Play with the Barbie doll too. No swearing is allowed and you have to ask for a snack. To ask, get down on your knees and say "can I have ____".

For my girl you chose age
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 01:37 PM   #183
Totalgirlie

Age of 7

Watch three episodes of the PowerPuff girls. Then, using your weak hand, write in large letters why your favorite is who she is. Add a drawing, still with your weak hand. Scan the result and post it if you'd like. Then find a video or post by someone who disagrees, and try to get angry about how wrong she is.

I'll be 12-14, bit of airhead type. Specific ideas welcomed.
Totalgirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 03:48 PM   #184
Cj.baxter

You've decided to help out at home by making dinner for everyone. You find a new recipe that sounds nice, but as you have never cooked before you get confused by every instruction.
You can either:
- Ask a different random person a question about each step, clearly showing your ignorance. Follow their advice literally, as you don't understand sarcasm.
OR
- Figure out what everything means by yourself, wrongly. Measure things incorrectly (eg cups vs litres, or tsp vs tbsp), use the wrong ingredient, cut things the wrong size, use the wrong cooking method.

You proudly present your dinner and make sure everyone eats it all up.
(You are allowed enough real world sense to not do anything that will harm you, eg poisonous ingredients or not cooking chicken properly etc.)

I am a tween boy.
Cj.baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 04:33 AM   #185
KEDA

You’re just a horny teenager who likes to masturbate to hot girls. Make sure you’re wearing tighty whities, since that’s what your mommy buys you. Get a Victoria’s Secret magazine, or a magazine with a lingerie section. Masturbate until you cum in the magazine, do this three times. Leave the cummy magazine under your bed until “your mom finds it”(one week), then she gives you a spanking in your tighty whities as punishment(spank yourself hard ten times in your tighty whities).

For my girl you chose age
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 05:55 PM   #186
Cj.baxter

You will be a 7 year old girl, you need to ask a yes/no app whether you can go to the toilet or not (as if it was a teacher) if its a no you ask again in ten minutes.

When you get home from school, make sure you get into some girl Pjs and play a my little pony game (closest thing to it)

Boy, 11-13, gay curious
Cj.baxter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk