Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #61
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Sorry for the delay, have been down with the flu, but here is the next chapter.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #62
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 20

The new girl

Chapter 20

Laura: “Can we have a toilet break?”
Carol: “I also have to go, so let’s find the restroom.”
Maria: “We will go to the shoe shop we saw around the corner, see you there.” and she and Jessica leaves.
In the toilet Laura and Carol finish and meet up by the sinks. They are alone and Carol asks: “Do you remember my dare to you?”
Laura hesitates: “…The one with no underwear?”
Carol: “Nope”
Laura: “Masstt… Masturbation dare?” she still has not got used to the word.
Carol: “Correct, I will have to give you permission.”
Laura is confused.
Carol: “Are you still wet?”
Laura: “Wet??” and she looks at her hands she had just dried.
Carol starts to laugh: “Between your legs silly.”
Laura does not know what to say: “A little I guess.”
Carol: “No guessing – show me, lift up you skirt”
Laura: “Not in here, what if someone is coming?”
Carol: “Laura!”
Laura begins to lift her skirt, and her pussy is shown.
Carol gives her a tissue: “Test with this”
Laura put the tissue between her legs, and shows the now moist tissue to Carol.
Carol: “A little?”
Laura looks at the floor saying nothing.
Carol: “Do you want to touch yourself?”
Laura: “No, please not in here”
Carol: “I was just asking – but if you decline my offer, it is unknown, when you are allowed to do it again.”
Laura feels an urgent need to touch her pussy, it really tickles down there. But her brain cannot get her to do it, she is in a public toilet, no she can’t do it.
In the same a mother and her little daughter enters, and luckily for Laura they does not see anything.
Laura lets go of the skirt, so it covers her pussy again: “Can we please leave?”
Carol: “Sure, just remember that the offer expires, when we leave the toilet.”
Laura: “I know…”

Laura and Carol meet with Maria and Jessica in the shoe shop. Maria already has the first pair ready, a pair of 2 inch heels.
Maria: “Let’s start with these shoes, to see how the heels are working for you.”
Laura sits on a chair and closes her legs, before she takes her shoes of.
Jessica: “You are learning fast.”
Laura gets the shoes on and stands. She wavering a bit on the first couple of steps, but soon she keeps her balance nicely.
Jessica: “Good, try these.” She gives Laura a pair of 4 inch heels.
Laura looks with fear at the shoes: “I will never be able to walk in those…”
Jessica: “Give them a shot.”
Laura sits down again, and remembers once more to close her legs. She changes her shoes and tries to get up. Carol gives her a supporting hand, and Laura manages to stand.
Jessica: “Okay, you are right. It is too early with those.”
Maria: “Here is another pair of 2 inches, but with stilettos”
Laura gets them on, and tries to walk. She stumbles a few times, but handles it quite well. Then she sits down again.

A young salesman asks: “Can I help you with anything?”
Maria answers: “Yes – we are looking for some shoes for our friend.” Pointing at Laura. “Could you please check that the size is correct?”
Salesman: “Sure” as he is squatting in front of Laura taking one foot in his hand.
Laura is struggling with her legs, to keep them closed as she thinks: “Please do not let him see me down there.”
Salesman: “They seems to fit well. Your first stilettos?”
Laura nods.
Salesman: “Then a 2 inch is a good one to start with”
Carol: “I agree, we will take them, and also these” she give the first pair to the salesman.
Salesman: “Good – anything else?”
Maria: “No we are good for now, thanks”
They pay and as they leave the shop Carol is teasing Laura: “Why did you not give him a little sneak peak?”
Laura returns Carols tease with a pair of killer eyes.

Jessica: “Time flies away, let’s have some food before Amanda gets here.”
Carol: “Good idea. I vote for Burger King!”
Maria: “Just my words!”
They go to Burger King and order a menu each, find a table and eats.
Maria: “Let’s have a little status on your dares Laura”
Laura is a little scared now: “Okay…”
Jessica: “So far you have completed my dare – no underwear for now.”
Carol: “And unless you have been naughty in the dressing room, you have not failed my dare yet.”
Laura just watch as the others are talking.
Maria: “I am not so sure that you have been that good on my dare”
Laura: “But I have tried all your clothes…”
Maria: “Yes, but there has been a lot of arguing. And we do not like that. So to teach you not to do so, I will give you an extra dare to complete right here and right now.”
Laura: “It is not fair…”
Jessica: “Are you arguing again?”
Laura becomes quiet, she does not want it to get worse.

Maria: “It is a little simple dare.” she takes two ice cubes from her soda. “Just play with your nipples with these for 10 seconds.”
Laura: “Not here – people will notice”
Maria: “We will change it to 20 seconds then.”
Laura shuts her mouth again.
Maria: “You decides of you want to do it below your top or above. If you stop, the time will start over.” She gives the ice to Laura.
Laura thinks: “How do I get this done? If I do it outside the top, it will be soaked. If I do it inside, people will stare more – but that is what I will do.” She takes a cube in each hand and puts her hands underneath her top. She finds her nipples and starts to play with them.
“Uhhh…” it comes from Laura, as the ice touches her skin.
A boy at around 11 turns around and looks at Laura, and Laura stops immediately.
Maria: “Time stopped”
Laura whispers: “Please I cannot do this, please…”
Maria: “Last warning or it will be 30 seconds.”
Laura begins to play with her nipples again, and the boy still stares. Somehow she manages to do it for the 20 seconds.
Maria: “Time”
Laura stops and put the ice on the table. Her top has become slightly wet, so the semitransparent material is now almost see-through. And Laura’s nipples are not unaffected by the ice, they are pointing straight forward.
Carol: “Time is almost 2 o’clock, we must hurry”
They leave the dining area and go to the exit. On the way a lot of people are staring at Laura and her nipples.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #63
dickface

that was a wonderful addition. i hope laura gets the chance to masturbate soon, i feel so bad for her

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #64
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is an amazing story. Please continue writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #65
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 21

The new girl

Chapter 21

Back at Maria’s place the girls say goodbye to Amanda and enter the house. Jessica: “That was a good, what do you think Laura? You got yourself some nice new clothing?”
Laura does not know what to say. It has been strange, some of the clothes are very nice, and others are not her taste. And the humiliation in front of so many strangers was not enjoyable for her: “I guess – but how am I going to hide them from my mother? If she finds the clothes, she will certainly confiscate them.”
Carol: “We do not want that to happen – Maria can we leave them here?”
Maria: “Sure, then you can pick up what you need, when you need it.”
Laura: “Thanks, you are really kind to me.”
Maria: “Back to the game. I will say that you have now completed my dare.”
Laura is relieved.
Jessica: “Mine are still standing.”
Carol: “And so are mine. How are you Laura? Still wet and turned on?”
Laura is blushing, she considers lying, but remembers the test in the toilet: “Yes…”
Carol: “So you would like to…?” and signals to Laura to finish the sentence.
Laura: “Please not here!”
Carol: “Just another friendly suggestion.”

Maria: “You were still hesitating too much today, so we will continue the game. We will all take turn to ask you Truths. If you hesitate, you will receive 5 bare butt spankings. If you lie to us, you will get a Dare. And if you refuse to answer, we will send a picture to someone – Okay?”
Laura: “Please do not send any photos, you promised.”
Jessica: “We promised about the photos from yesterday. Today we took some new ones.”
Carol: “And remember you decides if we should send the photos – just answers the Truths, it is that simple” and she smiles.
Laura resigns: “Okay…”

Maria: “Let’s get started then. On a scale from 1 to 10, how turned on are you right now, and where 5 is the most you have been turned on before yesterday?”
Laura does not want to be spanked so tries to answer: “I have never been like this before, so it must be a 7 or 8… I mean 8.”
Carol: “What event in the mall turned you on the most?”
Laura stops a moment and thinks: “I have to answer, I do not want a spanking. But what should I say? I was so awful what happened today.”
Carol: “Time for an answer or a spanking!”
Laura panics and it does not help her find an answer.
Carol: “Okay – spanking then.”
Laura: “No please – I will answer…”
Carol: “Too late” she gets up and sits on the edge of Maria’s bed: “Come and get over my knees.”
Laura: “Please – can’t we do as yesterday?”
Carol: “Get over my knees!! And count each stroke.”
Laura moves to Carol and bends over her knees.
Carol lifts her skirt and put her right hand on Laura’s butt: “Keep the hands out of the way, and remember to count.”
Laura: “Yes…”
SMACK! - A very hard blow by Carol lands on Laura’s ass.
Laura: “ARHHH!!!” and she completely forgets to count.
Carol: “And what do you say Laura?”
Laura: “Arhh.. one..”
SMACK! – Laura: “Ouch… two…”
SMACK! – Laura: “ARRHH… three… please not so hard…”
Carol ignores the begging and continues.
SMACK! – Laura: “ARRHH… ARRHH… four…”
Carol: “And the last one”
SMACK! – Laura: “ARRHH… ARRHH… ARRHH… five…”
Laura has tears in her eyes as she gets up. It was much worse than the 13 from yesterday.
Carol: “Now Laura you still have to answer the Truth, or else you will get another spanking”
Laura is sobbing: “No more spanking, my ass is so sore – please.. ”
Carol: “Then answer!”
Laura does not know what to answer, but goes for the first the best that comes to her mind: “When I had to try the first bathing suit, it hurt between my legs, but also felt good afterwards.”
Maria looks a Jessica with a smile and thinks: “Interesting information.”

Jessica: “When did you receive your last spanking prior to yesterday?”
Laura: “Around a year ago”
Maria: “Tell us about it, like: why did you get spanked, where, how many, by who, who was present.”
Laura is very eager to avoid a new spanking so she starts to speak: “I was at home, and my father did it on my panties. My sister was watching, I hated her for being there. I got around 20 spankings.” She takes a little break: “..have I forgotten something?”
Maria: “Yes – Why?”
Laura: “Sorry.. please let me answer, no more spanking..”
Maria smiles at Laura: “Relax, it is okay”
Laura breathing a sigh of relief: “Thanks, I was spanked for having a fight with my sister, and I broke one of the family treasures – it was an accident!”
Carol: “Would you like to see a dick?”
Laura hesitates for a moment, and Carol makes a spanking movement with her hand: “Yes…”

Jessica: “What would be most embarrassing for you, to be naked in front of strangers, or someone you know, e.g. from the school?”
Laura answers right away: “Someone I know.”
Maria: “What would be most embarrassing for you, to show your ass, tits or pussy?”
Laura: “My pussy…”
Carol: “What would be most embarrassing for you, to show someone your naked body, or to have someone touch your body?”
Laura: “Both?”
Carol: “No – not a valid answer.”
Laura: “Then be touched by someone…”
Old 11-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #66
mr_conundrum

Great chapter. I like how theyre really getting into her mind now.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #67
utahjoe

Great story! I would love to see a guy from her new school be present for her masturbation/orgasm. That would add to her humiliation.
utahjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #68
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 22

The new girl

Chapter 22

Jessica: “If you were at home and alone, would you then be masturbating?”
Laura reluctantly tells the truth: “Yes… Yes I would.” Her pussy is begging for attention, and Laura looks at Carol: “Please, can I do it soon?”
Carol acts stupid: “Do what?”
Laura: “Can I please masturbate?”
Carol had hoped that Laura might come to a point where she got desperate. However she had not expected it to come like this: “Maybe…”
Laura has dropped all her ashamedness and begs: “Please!”
Carol: “Would you do it on camera again?”
Laura stops for a second and thinks: “No, not more on camera, no – I have to wait then” but her pussy has taken control: “Yes…”
Jessica leaves the room to get her camera. She returns a moment later: “Okay, I am ready.”
Carol: “Laura you have to show that you truly want to do this. So you will strip and beg to the camera. If I am satisfied with you performance, then you may masturbate”
Laura whispers: “Okay” She does not know what is happening to her. She has never been like this before, it is like her body is taken control from her brain. Yesterday she had to be forced to masturbate in front of her new friends – and now she is begging them to let her do it.
Maria turns on some music, and Jessica signals that she is starting the recording, and Laura can start her striptease.
It is going to be a quick striptease as Laura only wears her top and skirt, nothing else. Furthermore it is Laura’s first striptease, so she is absolutely no expert.
Laura is trying to dance a little to the music, but is keener to get her clothes off, so she can touch herself. She takes her top off, waves it round her head a few times and throws it at Maria. She then slowly lowers her skirt and drops it to her feet and steps out of it.
Maria thinks: “That was a truly a pathetic striptease.”
Carol signals to Laura that it is time for her begging, and shows her to get on her knees. Jessica stands up to have the camera pointing down at Laura.
Laura is looking up into the camera and starts to beg: “Please please let me do it… Please let me masturbate… I need it so badly… Please…”
Carol moves her hand as sign to Laura to continue.
Laura: “Please allow me… pllleeeaasssee!!!” she is getting desperate, what if this is a trick, and she is not permitted to masturbate no matter what she does: “Come on - let me masturbate… I am exploding… please please please!”
Carol lets Laura continue her begging.
Laura folds her hands: “Please I am asking you… please let me touch my slit… please let me masturbate… pllleeeaasssee!!!””
Carol looks at Maria and they nod to each other, Carol then signals to Laura that she can move to the bed and start masturbating.
Laura: “Thank you…”

Laura crawls on to the bed and lies on her back. She then spreads her legs, her hands quickly find her spot and she begins to rub. “What a relief ” she thinks.
Jessica has moved to the end of the bed, to get the best view for the filming. Maria and Carol are on each side of her, watching how Laura in a few hours has changed from a shy little girl, to a horny little slut.
Maria thinks: “It is two different girls, one in public, and a completely changed girl in private. It must be all her years of repressed sexuality that is appearing now.”
Laura closes her eyes: “Oohhh…” her hands are working hard on her swollen clit: “Mmmmm…” one hand is moving to her left tit, grab it and pull the nipple with her thumb and forefinger: “Ohh…” The hand moves back to her pussy, and 2 fingertips are slipping inside her: “Oohhh…”
Carol has to move a little away from the bed, else she cannot restrict herself from helping Laura. No doubt what Carol is going to do, when she returns home tonight.
More and more intense moaning comes from Laura, as she is getting closer to her climax: “Ooooohh Mmmmm Ooooh” Laura is experiencing a completely new feeling. The sensation from her pussy is far beyond her previous masturbation feelings.
Both Laura’s hands are working as crazy on her pussy, and the suddenly: “Ooooohh Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm Oooohhhhhh” Laura gets her first orgasm, it is the best feeling ever in her life.
Jessica stops the recording and Laura slowly opens her eyes with a huge smile on her face.
Maria: “Wow Laura – was it good?”
Laura gets her breath back: “…yes, thanks you… it was amazing, best thing ever.”
Carol joins again: “You looked too hot” and Laura sends a big smile back to Carol.
Jessica: “Laura – what time will you father be her to pick you up?”
Laura: “No worries, it is not until five.”
Maria: “Sorry to disappoint you – but that is in 15 minutes, and you look like someone in need of a shower”
Carol: “…And smells like one” and smiles.
Laura: “What – oh no, I must hurry then” and she leaves the bed.
Jessica throws her towel at her, and Laura goes to the bathroom.

As soon as Laura is gone Carol is cheering: “That was the best thing ever. We can get her to do anything from now on.”
Jessica: “Yes, and if her lust for orgasms are not enough, the video will make the different.”
Maria: “Let’s slow down a little again, and let her come to us for more.”
The others agree and the continue chatting until Laura returns.
Laura goes to her bag and stops: “Can I put on my old clothes again - Please?”
Jessica: “Yes – you have been behaving nicely today, so I will consider my dare completed.”
Carol: “But not mine – you still have to ask me to be allowed to masturbate.”
Laura is pleased that she can have her old clothes back and she thinks: “Good that my father does not have to see me without my bra. But the look in Carol eyes as she told me that her dare was still active, I do not like that...” She gets dressed and starts to pack her bag.
Maria: “We might text you with some more Truths or Dares, else we will see you Monday at school.”
Laura: “Please can’t we end the game?”
Jessica: “Not an option – you will get more fun in life this way” and continues the sentence in her head: “…and so will we.”
HONK HONK - is coming from outside.
Laura: “That must be my father – bye bye!”
Maria, Carol and Jessica all return her goodbye, and Laura goes to the front door to go to her father.

The girls stay in Maria’s room and chat about the last 24 hours. So much have happened from Laura entered the house yesterday and until now.
Maria: “Jessica makes sure that we get a copy of your videos.”
Jessica: “You will definitely get a copy” she gets her camera and laptop, and after some minutes she hands a memory stick to Maria and one to Carol.
They finally go to the kitchen to get some food, before Carol and Jessica also pack their stuff and go home.
It certainly has been an eventful sleepover, and all 3 girls had some great fun in their own beds that night, as they all masturbated several times.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #69
triolu

it is an excellent story I think is very good I want to read more of it in fast, I really feel as if I am seeing it in real life please continue fast you know how to write this stories in a very good way
triolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #70
LovesToBePunished

Send a message via MSN to LovesToBePunished Send a message via Yahoo to LovesToBePunished

It's a really good story. I think they should tie her up and tease her... Just a thought though
LovesToBePunished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #71
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 23

The new girl

Chapter 23

Laura wakes up Sunday morning still very confused about the sleepover events. She still has a hard time understanding, how she was able to humiliate herself by masturbation in front of others – and furthermore let them record it on video. Laura also fears that they will give her far more embarrassing dares, than the dares she has already completed.
On the good side for Laura, her body is more normal today and does not lust for more attention. However she really enjoyed the orgasm, she had yesterday, so it will properly only be a matter of time, before she gets desperate and want to try to get another one.
Laura looks at her cell phone, and discovers that there is a new text message. Normally she gets a new message once or twice a month, so this gets her attention. She unlocks her phone and read the message. It is from Maria: “Hi Laura – Are you ready for a little dare? Maria”
“No – Not a new dare” Laura thinks, but she also knows, she has to do it, so she returns a message: “Yes, Laura”

Maria gets the message from Laura, and is pleased with the response. She is pretty sure that Laura is now sitting and waiting for a response, so she waits around 10 minutes with the response.
Laura is waiting and hoping that it is an easy dare. She almost gives up, when the phone is vibrating and a message is saying: “I dare you to - not shave any of your body hair without my permission.” Laura is relieved, it is and easy dare, no action required from her, and she cannot see any issues with the dare, since she has no plans for shaving anyway.
The rest of Sunday passes without any further events, until Laura is getting ready for bed, she receive another message: “Have you refrained yourself from touching yourself, Carol.”
Laura has and until this message arrived, she had been able to control her pussy. Now she feels a small tickling down there, it is not bad bad, but it has turned her on a little. Laura manages to send a response: “Yes I have, Laura.”
A moment later Carol texts her again: “Good, sleep tight”

The next day Carol is waiting for Laura outside the school: “Hi Laura – we have a suggestion for you.”
Laura: “Yes…”
Carol: “Why don’t you mix and mingle with the others in the class today, so you will get to know more people than just us?”
Laura is a little disappointed: “Sure… if you think so…”
Carol: “We are still here, so don’t worry. And so you do not forget it, I will give you a dare.” And she smiles at Laura.
Laura is a little anxious as she waits for the dare.
Carol: “I dare you to - complete at least lesson without your bra.” She smiles and gives Laura a few pats on the shoulder, before she walks to class.
Laura stands there for a second and thinks: “No, this will be worse than in the mall. All my classmates will see my nipples.” In the same she can feel that her nipples start to grow. She thinks: “I will wait with the dare to after lunch, and see how things progress.”

The lunch break is almost over, and Laura now only has two lessons to complete her dare. “What shall I do? Okay, I will wait until the last lesson, and then I can just leave without having to answer any questions from my classmates afterwards.” She thinks.
Just before her last lesson, Laura goes to the restroom, enters a stall and locks the door. She can feel her nipples getting erect and thinks: “No, please nipples stay calm” She takes off her t-shirt and training bra and looks at the nipples: “Everyone will notice them, I am sure.” Laura takes her t-shirt back on and puts her bra into her bag. A last breath and Laura leaves the stall and then the toilet.
Laura has learned from the mall trip, to keep her hands to her side and try to act normal to not attract attention. She manages to get to class without any incidents. Laura finds her seat in the middle of the classroom and starts to consider her situation: “Oh my god this is embarrassing. I have to keep a low profile, good that I choose a lesson, where I will not have to come to the blackboard.”
Her nipples are so erect now that if you know that Laura did not have a bra on, you would easily see them. But because no one knows, except for Maria, Jessica and Carol, Laura somehow gets through the lesson without anyone commenting about it.
The bell is ringing and class is over. Laura decides to stay and wait for everyone else to leave. She looks down into her book, and does not see Carol sneak up to her.
Carol: “Nice tits”
Laura panics and puts her hands to cover her tits: “Please…” and looks around to see if anyone heard Carol.
Emma a quiet little girl turns her head and looks at Laura for a moment. Then she turns her head again and continues with her notes. Laura thinks: “Maybe she did not hear what this was about, I hope so” she looks behind her, and to her surprise no one takes notice of her.
Carol holds her cell phone in her hand and asks quietly: “Please let me have a picture?” and signals to Laura to remove her hands.
Laura does so, and Carol gets her picture to her collection. Laura then collects her books and leave for the restroom. She had expected Carol to follow, but she is alone. Laura rushes to get her bra back on and thinks: “What a relief, I did not think I would have survived that. And I was so lucky that no one heard Carol - Phew!”

Maria and Jessica are waiting for Carol outside of the school.
Carol is laughing: “You should have seen her face!”
Jessica: “Was she scared?”
Carol: “Definitely – and you were right Maria, we did the right thing waiting to most of our classmates have left. Else she might have broken”
Maria: “Good, so we have hit her limits for now. Nice to know.” And she smiles.

In the evening Laura is lying in her bed. Her body starts to beg for attention: “Should I just do it, how will they know? No, there is too much at stake, what if they show the videos and pictures to someone.”
Laura takes a break and continues her thinking: “Maybe I could text Jessica for permission?” she feels her pussy gets moist “No I cannot do that, it will be too shameful.”
After a while where Laura fights her determination not to touch her pussy, she finally falls asleep.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:02 PM   #72
LovesToBePunished

Send a message via MSN to LovesToBePunished Send a message via Yahoo to LovesToBePunished

loved this chapter. i cant wait to see what else they got planned
Old 11-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #73
LovesToBePunished

it was super good.... cant wait to read more of this amazing story.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #74
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 24

The new girl

Chapter 24

It is Tuesday and Laura has just left her bed. Her body needs more attention today than yesterday evening: “How am I going to survive school today?” In her desperation she texts Jessica: “Please Jessica, may I please masturbate before I go to school? Laura”
Jessica’s response comes after a few seconds: “No.”
Laura is disappointed, but part of her already knew the answer before it arrived. She gets ready for school and leaves.
In the same moment Jessica texts Maria and Carol with an update, and they agree to meet a few minutes before school starts.
Outside the school the girls are gathering, and Maria says: “I believe we should try the dare, we have talked about.”
Carol: “Are you sure it is not too early?”
Jessica: “It is a chance, but she is desperate, so I believe we can do it”
Maria: “It is a deal then. If Laura comes to one of us and starts begging, we give her the dare”
Both Jessica and Carol agree, and they go for the first lesson.

In the lunch break Laura finds Jessica: “Can we please talk?”
Jessica: “Sure, talk.” And she smiles at Laura.
Laura: “Somewhere private, please”
Jessica considers for a moment, but decides that it is best to let Laura get a little space: “Okay, let’s go.” They leave the lunch area and find a quiet place.
Laura whispers: “Please Jessica, I really need to masturbate. Please allow me to do it, when I get home today.”
Jessica: “Are you sure you need to?” with a big smile on her face.
Laura: “Yes – pleeaasssee…”
Jessica: “Okay, if you a prepared to do it as a dare.”
Laura does not think, just answers: “Sure”
Jessica: “You have until midnight to complete the dare. And the dare is: You must be nude and masturbate in front of a member of your family.”
Laura heart stops beating for a moment: “No - that is not possible, no - I cannot do that…”
Jessica: “Arguing arguing, always arguing. Have you not learned anything the last days?”
Laura just looks at Jessica in desperation and thinks: “This is far beyond my limits, I cannot do this.”
Jessica: “You have until midnight, else we have a video or two we will show in school tomorrow. And send a text message when you have completed your dare.” And then she leaves Laura.
Laura just sits there, and when the bell is ringing, she just walks to her lesson like a zombie. She uses her time at her final 3 lessons, trying to find a plan on how she can either get out of the dare or complete it.
10 minutes before the last lesson ends, she gets an idea: “Maybe I could… yes, that might work. Dad is working, mom might still be in the church and Sarah has free same time as me. If I hurry home, it might be possible.”

Laura almost runs home, to be sure that she arrives before her sister. To her great disappointment her mother welcomes her in the front garden.
Mother: “Hi sweetie, home early.”
Laura: “Yes, Have Sarah come home yet?”
Mother: “No, will you help me with the flowerbeds?”
Laura: “No not today, I have homework to do” she lies and hurries into the house and thinks: “What do I do, my plan was that mom would not be home yet.” Laura have a little break: ”If mom stays in the garden, it could still be done – I have no other options, I cannot have those pictures and videos shown to anyone.”
She goes upstairs to her room and look out of her window. She can see her mother in the garden, and hopefully she will soon see her sister, so her plan can be realized. Laura takes off her clothes and put on her robe: “What have I done for it to come to this?” Her pussy is soaked, and it really needs this. “I really hope my plan is working, else I will be in great trouble.”
Sarah finally arrives home, and Laura makes her final preparations. She opens her door, drops her robe on the floor and lies down in her bed.
Laura is nervous and shakes a little, and then she hears the front door open and close. Sarah walks up the stairs and is about to enter her own room, when she hears a noise from Laura’s room.

Laura has closed her eyes and has started to masturbate. She had planned to make fake moaning sounds, but it is not necessary: “Ohhhh” is comes from her room.
Sarah moves closer to Laura’s room and thinks: “What is that for a strange sound?” The door is open, so she sneaks closer and closer.
Laura: “Ohh ohh”
Sarah looks inside Laura room and is somewhat taken by surprise, here lies her naked sister and she is playing with herself: “What a naughty girl” Sarah thinks.
Laura can hear Sarah, but she does not care. She is fully focused on her pussy – it feels so good: “Ohh ohh ohh” her fingers are rubbing hard on her clit.
Sarah walks into the room and starts to speak: “What are you doing?!”
Even though Laura knows Sarah is there, she is surprised by the tone of the question. Laura opens her eyes and look straight into Sarah’s eyes just a few feets away: “Arrhh - What are you doing here” and she tries to cover up.
Sarah: “You are naked and are playing with yourself, and you ask me - what I am doing? Wait until mom hears about this.” She smiles and goes to the window.
Laura panics, this was not part of her plan. But what was her plan from this point and on? She realizes that her plan ends here: “No – Please do not tell mom!!”
Sarah takes a few more steps towards the window.
Laura almost jumps at Sarah and holds her arm: “Please please…”
Sarah: “You are in for a good spanking, finally it is you and not me.”
Laura gets on her knees: “Please Sarah, there must be another way?”
Sarah considers her situation for a moment: “Maybe if you take my next spanking…”
Laura agrees right away: “I will!! Just don’t tell mom!!”
Sarah gets more confidence as Laura so quickly agreed: “Get back in your bed and continue”
Laura cannot believe what she hears: “Don’t do this to me – please!”
Sarah plays cool: “Okay, I will call mom then…”
Laura gets to her bed and lies down still covering her tits and pussy.
Sarah: “That was not how I found you”
Laura is actually still very wet between her legs, and she wants to finish her masturbation – just without her sister’s presence. She moves both hands to her crotch and begins to rub her clit: “Mmm” Sarah finds her cellphone a takes a few pictures before Laura sees it: “Stop, no pictures, please!”
Sarah: “I need something to make sure you keep your part of the bargain. And move your hands a bit, and spread those legs.”
Laura does what Sarah asks, and Sarah gets her close-up pictures
Sarah: “And you tits – or what you will call them. You would not believe that you are the big sister of the two of us with that flat chest”
Laura is about to protest, but gives Sarah space to take a few photos of her tits: “Please stop, I promise - I will take the blame for your next trouble and take your spanking.”
Sarah loves her advances, and humiliates her sister a little more: “Of course you will. I am sure that you do not want the pictures of you tiny tits and pathetic pussy to be shown around school” she smiles and leave the room and the door wide open.

Laura waits a couple of second to make sure that her sister does not come back, and then she gets up and closes the door. Her pussy needs more attention now, then before she started to masturbate, so Laura’s hands quickly find her clit again. She rubs a few times, before her brain tells her that this is not the place to do it. Laura puts on her robe and goes to the bathroom.
Just as she passes Sarah’s room, Sarah is teasing her and shouts: “Have fun sis!”
Laura blushes and hurries to the bathroom, where she closes and locks the door behind her. She drops the robe and heads directly for the shower. Laura turns on the water and begins to masturbate, just hoping that the water sound is overpowers her moaning: “OOhhh Mmmmm!” she thinks: “…This is so good.”
After a few minutes of clit stimulation Laura gets her second orgasm in her life: “Ooooohh Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm Oooohhhhhh!” In this moment she does not care, if Sarah hears it or not. She is just so happy that she finally got her satisfaction.

Laura dries herself and puts her robe back on. She takes a deep breath, unlocks the door and opens it. On her way back to her room, Sarah turns her head towards Laura, and with a teasing smile she asks: “Was it good?” Laura just ignores her and goes to her room.
She sits down on her bed and thinks: “What have I done? This was not supposed to happen. How could I be so stupid, to think that Sarah would be okay with me masturbating in front of her? Of course she would tell mom.”

Laura calms down again and gets dressed. She starts doing her homework, and in the middle of her math problem she thinks: “I have forgotten to text Jessica, I have to do it, before she finds out I have forgotten it.”
She sends a message: “Hi Jessica, I have completed your dare. Laura” and she try to continue her homework, but have lost her focus. She just sits with her cellphone in her hand waiting for Jessica to write back.
After what seemed like an eternity for Laura the phone rings. Laura can see that it is Jessica and she answers: “Hey… It is Laura.”
Jessica: “Hi Laura – did you enjoy yourself?”
Laura does not know what to answer, but goes for a simple answer: “Yes…”
Jessica: “And what do you then say?”
Laura gets the point, and reluctantly says: “Thank you…”
Jessica: “You are welcome, now give me the details. Who was the lucky person and what happened?”
Laura cannot believe that she has to do this, this is too shameful to talk about: “Please Jessica…”
Jessica: “Laura!!”
Laura tries to find an excuse for not telling the story, but gives up and starts to tell: “My sister – I did it in front of my sister.”
Jessica: “How did you do it?”
Laura takes another break: “I waited for her to come home, I was naked in my bed with my door open. I knew that Sarah will find me… please it was horrible…”
Jessica interrupts her: “And how did your sister react?”
Laura had hoped that she did not have to tell this, she tries to tell as little as possible: “Shhee… she threatened to tell mom”
Jessica: “And?”
Laura is almost in tears talking about this: “I managed to persuade her not to… I promised to take her next spanking.”
Jessica: “Did you cum in front of your sister?”
Laura: “No, I could not do it, I did it in the shower… please no more… please!!”
Jessica: “Good girl – I hope it was worth it, talk to you later.” And she just hangs up the phone.
Laura is confused how the conversation ended, and in this moment she is not convinced that it actually was worth it.

Jessica immediately calls Maria and Carol on a group conversation, to make sure they are updated with Laura.
Maria: “Did she do it?”
Jessica: “Yes, in front of her sister, just as we anticipated”
Carol: “Nice, are she ready for more?”
Jessica: “Not sure – I think she needs a break”
Maria: “Yes, let’s give her until the weekend, unless of course she comes to us for more.”
Old 11-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #75
Holysmither

Great story, I love it
Holysmither is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare