Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I liked this chapter.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #47
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I liked the fact that you did my idea. It's better than I imagine it would be. Please continue writing this story, it's so great.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #48
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

I have just read all of your posts and they are fantastic! the detail you go into is great and i cant wait for more!

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #49
mr_conundrum

simply perfect, please please continue!

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #50
Kurugator

Great story please continue

Loves- anal, masturbation, chastity, bukkake, group fun, crossdressing, being a sissy

Limits- family, friends, public, body writing

kik is kurugator add me for some fun
Kurugator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #51
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 17

The new girl

Chapter 17

Amanda arrives and the girls go to her car, Maria is giving her sister a big hug, and Amanda is greeting the other girls: “Hey - had a good night yesterday?” then she looks at Laura: “And you must be the new girl – Hi, I am Amanda” and reach out her hand towards Laura.
Laura is shaking her hand: “Hi I’m Laura”
Maria goes for the front seat, and the others are following. Laura ends up in the middle in the back seat. Amanda also gets into the car, and of it goes.
After a while Amanda adjusts her rear mirror, so she can look at Laura: “You are quite a tease Laura, with those pointy nipples – I like that.”
Laura rushes her hands to cover up her tits, and gets her usual red face again. “How can she say such thing?” she thinks.
Maria: “Amanda you have always just said things straight out” she looks back at Laura: “And you are right – Laura loves to show off”
Laura just quietly sits there for the rest of the trip, not knowing what to say.

After around 20 minutes of driving, the girls are at the mall.
Amanda: “You girls have a nice day, I will pick you up at 2PM, or I will texts you, if I am delayed – Okay?”
Maria: “Deal, and thanks again sis, you are the best!”
Amanda takes off again, and the girls are going to the main entrance.
Laura: “It was so humiliating what your sister said, I do not like to show off, I only do this because I have to.”
Jessica smiles at: “If you do not enjoy this, why are your nipples then so big?”
Laura crosses her arms to shield her tits from their view.
Carol: “If you want more attention to your nipples, then continue cover yourself. Else act normal and no one will notice.”
Laura is not sure if this is a trap or the truth, anyway she decides to but her hands at her sides.

They enter the mall, and Maria starts to talk: “Laura the plan is that we will begin with the clothing stores. Here we will find, what we want you to try. You will then go to the dressing room and put on the clothes that we give you. When you have changed, you will come out and show us the clothes – Any questions?”
Laura shakes her head and follows the others.
Carol and Jessica are leading the way, and they find a swimwear shop.
Jessica: “Here we might be able to find more suitable beachwear for you.”
Laura is actually happy, she hates her one-piece suite. However she is also anxious for the task ahead, she is not used to be the center of attention.

The girls browse the store, and Jessica finds a blue one-piece suit that she hands to Laura: “Try this on for a start.” What Laura does not know is that the one Jessica has selected is way too small for her.
Laura goes to the dressing room and closes the curtain. “It actually looks pretty nice” she thinks. She slips her shoes of, unzip her pants and pull the t-shirt over her head. Laura briefly looks in the mirror and observes her own nude body. She starts to put the bathing suit on. The bottom part is easy, but the top is hard due to the small size. She really tries to force the strap on to her shoulder, resulting in intense pain in her slit, as the suit is giving her a frontal wedgie.
Jessica: “Are you done?”
Laura still struggles but has to give up: “It is too small, please give me a larger one.”
Jessica: “Are you sure? It has to be tight.”
Laura: “Yes I am.”
Jessica walks away to find a larger suit, and is laughing all the way.

Maria has found a string bikini: “Let’s try this on while we are waiting for Jessica. I will come into you to help you get it on.” In the same moment Maria moves the curtain out of the way, to join Laura in the room – This of course gives everyone outside a clear view of Laura in her half nude state. Luckily for Laura no one saw her.
Laura: “Arhhh!! What are you doing?” and covers up the best she can.
Maria just looks at Laura, and closes the curtain again: “Get it off so you can try this instead” and she hands Laura the white and yellow bikini bottom, while she prepare the top.
Laura slips off the suit, and again she stands naked in front of Maria, her clit has grown from the wedgie.
Maria observes this: “You really like this” and points at Laura’s pussy.
Laura puts her hands in front of her to shield off Maria’s view: “Nooo I don’t…” She turns her back to Maria and puts on the bikini bottom. After all it covers a little – just a little. It has a small triangle in front, just enough to cover her slit and sparse hair.
Maria puts the top over Laura’s head, and Laura adjusts the small triangles on her nipples, before Maria ties the strings on her back.
Laura looks in the mirror and thinks: “This really does not cover much. If you look hard enough, you can see my nipples and clit through the fabric – I will never be able to wear this in public.” Then panic comes to her, as she realizes that it is exactly what she is going to do in a moment. She turns toward Maria and begs: “Please Maria – I cannot go out there in just this… please…”
Maria: “Laura just do it!” and she removes the curtain and pushes Laura outside.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #52
Kurugator

Amazing please continue

Loves- anal, masturbation, chastity, bukkake, group fun, crossdressing, being a sissy

Limits- family, friends, public, body writing

kik is kurugator add me for some fun
Kurugator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #53
Dracula

Amazing! really! please continue
Dracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #54
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good chapter. Keep it coming.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #55
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Very engrossing story -- I look forward to every installment! I hope the creative juices continue to flow for many chapters as Laura's adventure extends beyond the sleepover.

I wonder if Maria will scoop up all of Laura's regular clothes to keep so Laura will be forced to wear a particular outfit out of a store?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #56
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Thanks all for the nice comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Very engrossing story -- I look forward to every installment! I hope the creative juices continue to flow for many chapters as Laura's adventure extends beyond the sleepover.

I wonder if Maria will scoop up all of Laura's regular clothes to keep so Laura will be forced to wear a particular outfit out of a store?
Yes it is exciting to see if you are right ...
Old 11-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #57
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 18

The new girl

Chapter 18

Outside Jessica and Carol are waiting with a saleswoman, she is around 20 and she says: “What a lovely bikini you have chosen, it looks so good on your young body.”
Carol adds: “Yes it is perfect for her – Laura come out here and show it properly.”
Laura cannot believe it, and thinks: “How can they stand there and talk about her body with a stranger – okay, she is a saleswoman and is doing her job, but it is my body.”
Maria is giving her a small push in the back: “Come on.” And Laura is taking a few small steps against the others.
Laura is getting bolder and walks a couple of times back and forth. For each step she takes, the bikini bottom slips more into her slit, giving her a nice camel toe. For some unknown reasons, Laura misses this part and continues.
Jessica takes a few photos of Laura with her cellphone, and Laura starts to cover up with her hands, but stops when she sees that Maria and Carol are shaking their heads.
Laura unwillingly lets Jessica take the photos and goes to the dressing room: “Jessica did you bring the bathing suit in a larger size?”

Jessica: “Yes – here it is” and she walks up to Laura and gives her the suit.
Laura closes the curtain and takes a deep breath: “That was bad. It is far the worst thing I have ever done in public.” She takes a little break, closes her eyes and takes a few more deep breaths. Laura starts to calm down again, as she is interrupted.
Jessica: “Are you ready? Does the new size fit better?”
Laura comes back to reality: “Just a moment.” She almost throws the bikini on the floor and grabs the suit and quickly gets the bottom on. The top is still tight, but she manages to get the straps onto her shoulders this time. Without even looking in the mirror first, she leaves the room and again she stands in front of the others.
There is silent for a moment, as they all just looks at Laura. Jessica manages to pull herself together and takes some more photos.
The saleswoman is first to speak: “I must admit that the bikini suits better with your… figure…” she just holds it a second, afraid to say something that will scare off her customers: “It is as this one is not quite… you…”
Laura looks down by itself and notice what the saleswoman it talking about. The fabric of the bathing suit is not leaving anything about Laura curves to the imagination. It is so tight that is shows her flat tits and her huge nipples. This time Laura cannot resist and she covers her tits with her hands.
Carol: “No need to be modest now, it is not that we have not seen it before”
Laura lowers her hands and just stands there.
Maria: “Have a little walk, so we can see, maybe it is better if you are not standing still.” Laura starts to walk, but as expected, it makes no difference.

In the same a young couple walks to the saleswoman and the girl is asking: “Can I try this on?” and shows the bikini in her hand.
Saleswoman: “Sure you can, the left dressing room is free”, and point to the room next to the one Laura is using.
The girl is going to change, when the boy is waiting outside. He is about the same age as the girls, and quickly notices Laura and starts to smile.

Laura does not return the smile, it is bad enough for her to have girls watching her, but to have a boy stare at her – no, it is not okay. Laura immediately goes to her dressing room, and Carol is following her.
Carol: “You are just too sexy in that suit – did you see his bulge in his pants?”
Laura did not: “Please, he saw my almost naked body…”
Carol: “Naked? You are fully covering all the important parts”
Laura: “But I feel so naked in that suit, please do not do that again.”
Carol: “Laura – you do like this, admit it”
Laura: “Nooo…”
Carol points at Laura’s crotch: “Then explain the wet spot, now we have to buy it”
Laura freezes: “But but…” and then becomes quiet.
Carol with a smile: “Get changed to you clothes, we have more shopping to make” and then leaves the room.

Laura gets changed and joins the others at the desk. Maria takes the bikini and bathing suit from Laura and hands it over to the saleswoman.
Maria: “We take them both”
Laura whispers to Maria: “I am not sure I have enough money.”
Maria flashes her father’s credit card: “Don’t worry this will covers it – my father will not see the difference on the bank statement.”
Old 11-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #58
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice addition. (this just fill in)

Yamask
Old 11-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #59
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 19

The new girl

Chapter 19

The next stop is a fashion shop for young girls, with a lot of sexy clothes. On the way Maria is teasing Laura: “You really did turn that boy on, he had a real boner.”
Jessica: “And you are not unaffected either” and she smiles against Laura.
Laura looks down at her nipples, they are burning from the long erection. Laura tries to ignore them, but it’s not easy.
They arrive at the shop, and like last time, Jessica, Maria and Carol are browsing for something for Laura.
Carol: “I think we need some skirts for you Laura.”
Laura has always been a jeans girl, so she is a little unsure about this skirt thing, but at least it will be better than the bathing suit.
Maria: “And some tank tops to fit with the skirts.”

Carol is the first that finds a matching pair that she hands to Laura to try. It is a black skirt that goes just above the knees with a white tank top.
Laura finds the dressing room and closes the door behind her. She changes to the tank top, look in the mirror and thinks: “Wow is it nice” it is also sufficiently loose to hide her erect nipples. Then she gets her jeans off and the skirt on. Again Laura is pleased, the skirt fits perfectly even though it feels weird to be bottomless.
Carol knocks on the door: “Can I come in?”
Laura: “I am done, so I will come out to you.” And she opens the door and poses for the girls.
Jessica: “Hey – a new girl has exited the room, you look great!”
Laura walks a little between the girls and the dressing room, and is smiling all the way.
Maria interrupts Laura: “Try this” and hands her the new clothes.
Laura enters the dressing room and soon, she has changed the skirt to the new one. The new skirt is much shorter than the first one, and despite it covers everything, Laura is pulling it a little further down – she thinks it is really short.
The tank top too gets changed. Here the new one is tight and it is highlighting her tits and nipples – Laura does not like this. It is a little like the bathing suit, but not so bad.

A moment later Laura is again posing in front of the girls, and Jessica takes photos of her with her cellphone. Maria is a little disappointed that Laura is not showing anything on her walk, she manages to keep both her butt and pussy behind the short skirt. Maria then gets an idea, she signals to Jessica to hand over her findings to her. Jessica does so, and Maria walks in front of Laura, so Laura has her back to the others. Maria then hands over the clothes to Laura, but drops it on the floor: “Ups!”
Laura is not used to the skirt thing yet, so she just bends over to collect the clothes. The result is that everyone behind Laura can see everything. Jessica gets the photos, and more important a couple of teenage girls also see it all.
One of the girls outbreaks: ”What a slut!”
The other continues so everyone nearby can hear them: “Yes, you have to be a slut to flash your pussy like that.”
Laura quickly gets up and turns around to face them, making it even worse for Laura, as many people are staring at her now. Laura quickly opens the door to the dressing room and disappears inside. Maria manages to sneak inside too, before Laura closes the door.
Maria: “Guess we have to teach you some skirt manners, unless it was on purpose of course.”
Laura is still in shock, but is able to whisper: “Hhooww much did they see?”
Maria: “Don’t worry, it was only those two snobs that saw you.”
Laura: “But what did they see?”
Maria smiles: “Everything.”
Laura thinks: “That is the worst thing ever, I have flashed my most private part – in public…”
Maria: “Get the last set one, and then we will move on.”
Laura begs: “No, I cannot go out there again - please”
Maria opens the door and looks outside, then closes the door again: “They have left, no one is waiting for you.”
Laura is a little relieved, but still not ready to continue.
Maria takes Laura’s old clothes: “You have a choose. Either you leave the shop in what you are currently wearing, or change in to the new set.”
Laura looks at the new set. The skirt looks that same just in a longer version. The top is a thin silkier material: “Okay I will change, then promises we will leave this shop”
Maria: “I promise!” and she leaves Laura to change.

Laura gets changed and takes a good look in the mirror before leaving the room. The skirt is much better, still short but acceptable. The top is slightly see-through however does not reveals her tits and nipples. Laura takes a deep breath and gets ready for a last skirt and tank top pose.
The door opens and Laura sticks her head out to check. Only Maria, Carol and Jessica are in sight, so she gets out of the dressing room.
Jessica: “I am pleased with that top, you looks great in it!” and she takes some photos.
Carol takes the last clothes from the dressing room and they moves to the desk to pay.
Laura: “What about my clothes? I cannot leave in this?”
Maria: “Sure you can, and we have your old clothes.”
Jessica speaks with the checkout assistant: “We need those skirts and tops” and put them on the desk. “And the skirt and top our friend is wearing – is it okay that she keeps it on?”
Checkout assistant: “Sure – let me get the price tags of.” She grabs a scissors and cut of the tags.
Maria pays and they leave the shop.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:49 PM   #60
Dareholic
getDare Addict

"Maria then hands over the clothes to Laura, but drops it on the floor: “Ups!”
Laura is not used to the skirt thing yet, so she just bends over to collect the clothes. The result is that everyone behind Laura can see everything. Jessica gets the photos, and more important a couple of teenage girls also see it all."

Funny! ..............

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare