Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-10-2013, 06:29 AM   #181
Tin@

I WANT MORE OF IT
pls continue

Bondage, public/semipublic, risky, creative, masturbation, outdoor, humiliation, sex ;D

somewhere in between:
spit, pain, spanking, edging

Dislikes:
pissplay, friends, cum denie

Limits:
family, animals, scat (if assplay then i need to be allowed to clean me with enemas), photos, permanent, strongly illegal, anal fisting, underage

yes i would have sex with strangers, but the decision about protection is mine alone.
Tin@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #182
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 46

The new girl

Chapter 46

Monday Laura sits in her last class in school. In her mind, she still tries to understand what happened yesterday: “My orgasms were so good, it felt so good when I cummed again and again. And I licked pussy, not just one, but all of their pussy’s. I wish my pussy is the next to be licked…”
It certainly was an eventful Sunday. Laura continues to think back: “I hope Sarah will be genital with her spanking… But I fear she will not. I wonder what she has in store. And the teenagers, they saw me…”
Laura is interrupted in her thoughts by the bell, the school day is over. She packs her stuff and is about to leave, when she sees a note on her desk. Laura unfolds it and read the note: “Stay in your seat.”
Everyone else is leaving the classroom and soon Laura is all alone.
Laura looks around to see if Maria, Jessica and Carol are hiding somewhere, but no one is there.

After a few minutes the door is slammed shut – BANG!!
Laura looks over her shoulder, and to her surprise it is not Maria, Jessica nor Carol – it is Emma. Laura’s heart beats quicker, and she thinks: “Oh my god – what does she want…” fear comes to Laura, as she sits and watches Emma.
Emma walks behind Laura and puts some photos on her desk: “I guess you are still interested in getting those back?”
Laura is happy for a moment, can she really have them back just like that: “Yes, please.”
Emma: “Then you must do something for me in return…”
Laura’s smile disappears as she hears this.
Emma: “…If you do all I say today, you can have all the copies. The original I will keep for myself. Do we have a deal?”
Laura: “What do you… you want me to do?”
Emma: “All I say – no more, no less. Either we have a deal, or I will start to decorate this room with your photo.”
Laura: “No, please do not do that! Please!”
Emma: “Then say it…”
Laura resigns: “Okay you win - I will do whatever you say today. But then I want all the copies and you promise not to show the original to anyone, or make new copies of it.”
Emma: “Deal.”
Laura does not like this, but she has no choice, she cannot have the class room filled with her masturbation photo.
Emma: “I have seen you without a bra here in this class two weeks ago. Now let’s test you, to see if you really are willing to do everything I say.”
Laura looks at Emma with anxious eyes.
Emma: “Give me you bra and panties. And do it quick – Remember this is a test.”
Laura: “I will do it… if that is what you want…”
Emma likes what she hears and thinks: “Laura should just know. Yes this is a test, but not a test to see if she can follow orders – No, it is a test to see how far she is willing to go in order to get her photos back. As long as she is going to do my main plan, I am happy. But that does not mean I will not take advantage of the situation to have more fun with her.”
Laura gets up from her chair and looks around. The school sounds abandoned, and the door is closed, so she sees no reason for delaying it. Laura takes off her t-shirt and bra in one move and hand the bra to Emma.
Emma looks at Laura’s small tits: “No reason for covering them up yet - panties first…”
Laura pushes her shoes of, unzip her pants and take them off with her panties.
Emma now has a good view of Laura’s nude body: “Hand the panties to me, and put the other clothes down on the table.”
Laura gives the panties to Emma, and puts the pants and t-shirt on the table.
Emma tries to humiliate Laura: “So how does it feel to be 14 and have a 10 years old body?”
Laura: “Please… Don’t do this, it feels awful…”
Emma: “Maybe I should take all the clothes with me, and leave you here.”
Laura: “NO!!”
Emma: “Thought so… Now I can see on your photo that you like to masturbate. What other type of sex do you like? Have you had anything in your little vagina yet?”
Laura: “No I have not, please don’t make me…”
Emma: “Hehe – just asking. What about oral sex? Any experience?”
Laura: “Yes.”
Emma is a little surprised: “What kind?”
Laura is so ashamed, she hates talking about sex: “You know… A little of everything…”
Emma: “Everything? So you have done both boys and girls?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Emma: “Put your clothes back on, and meet me at my house in half an hour. You will get your underwear back, when you are done for the day – if I am happy with your performance.” She takes the bra and panties, puts them in her bag and leaves the room.
Laura quickly gets her pants, t-shirt and shoes back on. Then she sits to think for a moment: “I wonder what she will do…”

Half an hour later, Laura knocks on the door at Emma’s house. Emma opens the door and signals with her arm for Laura to enter and follow her. She does not say a single word.
Laura follows Emma to her room.
Emma: “It is very important that you do exactly as instructed from now on.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Emma: “Else you will regret it!”
Laura: “Yes...”
Emma: “I owe my brother a big favor, and you are going to pay him back.”
Laura is getting nervous, but does not say anything.
Emma: “Your nipples are partly visible through your t-shirt. Play with them to make the harder and more visible.”
Laura: “Please…” without further arguing she moves her hands to her nipples and squeezes them between her fingers.
Emma: “Much better - Let’s go to Henry.”
The two girls go to Henry’s room, where Henry is sitting in his bed reading. Henry is a normal looking 15 year old boy.
Emma: “Henry I promised you I would pay you back for your favor.”
Henry looks up from his book: “Yes…”
Emma: “This is Laura from my class. She will give you a blowjob, and then we are even.”
Laura almost loses its jaw in surprise. She manages to hold her protests for herself: “No way – I am not giving him a blowjob…”
Henry tries to play cool, but fails: “Sure… let’s go.” He puts away his book and gets up from the bed: “Sis – give us a little privacy please.”
Emma: “No… I am not going to miss this one. Laura get on your knees and get some action going.”

Laura considers her options: “If I do not do this, Emma will be pissed. She will probably not hesitate spreading the photos. I will have to do this… Nooo… not another dick in my mouth…” She slowly gets to her knees in front of Henry.
Henry: “Go on – take it out.”
Laura unlocks the belt, unzips the pants and lets them fall to Henry’s feet.
Henry has a pair of dark blue boxers on, and Laura can clearly see the outline of his cock.
Laura looks at the cock and slowly pulls down the boxers. She keeps pulling, until a semi erect dick is jumping out and almost hits Laura in the face: “Wow...”
The dick is much larger than the previous dick she sucked, and it looks strange.
Laura: “Where are the…” she points at the tip of the cock that is now fully erect.
Henry: “Don’t make fun of my dick, it is circumcised – it is perfectly normal. Now start sucking!”
Laura sits and looks at the cock thinking: “Wow it is big… I will never be able to make it…” She puts her hands around it starts rubbing it up and down. Then she slowly moves her mount to the cock head and gives it a lick.
Henry: “Ohhh…”
With some struggle Laura manages to get the tip of the dick inside her mouth. This causes some pre-cum to escape the dick and land on Laura’s tongue.
Laura lets the dick leaves her mouth: “Eww…”
Henry takes both his hands and put them behind Laura’s head. Then he pushes her head back onto the cock: “Don’t stop – Lick!”
Emma: “Laura make sure to swallow. We do not want a mess allover.”
Laura does not like it, but at the moment she does not have a choice. Henry is controlling her head now, and is fucking the cock head in and out of her mouth.
Henry: “Ohhh… Yeah!!! Go on baby!!! Suck it!! Ohhhh… Mmmm…”
Emma: “So brother – what do you think of her tiny tits?”
Henry: “Ohhh… I do not care… Ohhh… as long as her mouth is good…”
Laura thinks: “No, please do not touch or show my tits… please…”
Henry: “Ohhh… but those nipples looks nice… Oohhh… you really like this don’t you? Guess your cunt is soaking wet too… Ooooohhhh…” He moves Laura’s head faster now.
Laura fears the end of the session. She hopes so much that his load of sperm will be small.
Henry: “Ohhhhhh… Be ready slut… Ohhhh… Here it comes…”
Laura’s heart beats fast now, almost in stage of panic. But she has not choice than to wait and get Henry’s load of sperm into her mouth.
Henry: “OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh… MMMMMMMmmmm…” and a huge load of sperm are being pumped into Laura’s throat. Henry is having a firm grip on Laura’s head, so she cannot move an inch. Every single drop is forced into her mouth and throat, and she is forced to swallow it all.
Laura is having a hard time breathing and her hands are having a form hold on Henry’s butt.
Finally Henry lets go of Laura, and she can breathe again: “That was good – thanks slut.”

Laura sits there looking down into the ground.
Emma: “Laura please lick Henry cock clean, we cannot leave such a mess.”
Laura hesitates and thinks: “No - not more sperm, it tasted so awful, and there were so much of it… No – not more.”
Emma gets up from her chair and moves behind Laura and whispers in her ear: “Lick! Or we can find another way for you to pay for the photos.”
Laura looks back at Emma and thinks: “Noo…”
Emma: “… a little innocent question. Do you like to be naked?”
Laura does not answer, just grips the cock with one hand and let her tongue lick it clean: “Ewww…” she thinks.
Henry: “Good, now leave me alone.” And he pulls his panties and pants back up: “And no word to anyone – both of you!”
Emma: “We have a deal bro.”
Laura nods and follows Emma to her room.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #183
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sucking on Emma's little bro, what a punishment.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #184
mr_conundrum

Wonderful as always, please keep it up

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #185
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 47

The new girl

Chapter 47

Emma: “Good job Laura.”
Laura does not answer.
Emma: “Did he give you a good load?”
Emma smiles and considers her next move: “She was much better than I expected. Now I am even with my brother, and I still have time to play with Laura. What should I make her do?”
Laura stands in front of Emma, looking down into the ground.
Emma tries to tease Laura: “Now that was one, who should be the next to use your mouth?”
Laura: “Please no more, I have done what you wanted. Please give me the photos… Please!!”
Emma: “Please remind me of the deal.”
Laura: “I will do everything you want me to do today. For that I will get all the copies of the photo. You can keep the original, but not show it to anyone.”
Emma: “True – and is the day over?”
Laura gets scared: “No…”
Emma: “Give me your clothes.”
For the second time this day, Laura strips in front of Emma, and gives her all her clothes.
Emma walks around Laura and studies her body: “So we agree that if you have to do everything I say, it means that your body belongs to me – correct?”
Laura does not like the tone Emma is saying this: “Yeess… that is correct…”
Emma laughs and goes to her shelves and starts to look for something.
Laura is very nervous, and looks at Emma with great fear as she thinks: “Oh no – what will she do to my body?”
Emma finds what she is looking for and returns to Laura: “Put those hands behind your back – and keep them there.”
Laura has no desire to make Emma mad, so she slowly moves her hands behind herself.
Emma now shows Laura what she was looking for – a big black marker.
Laura’s open her eyes completely as Emma starts to write with big letters on Laura’s stomach, just below her tits. Laura tries to see what Emma is writing, but she can’t.
Emma finishes her writing and moves one step back to admire her work: “Perfect. Now stand still.” She puts the marker away and finds her camera.
Laura: “No, please not that!” But she does not move an inch.
Emma: “What is the matter. Did we agree on no photos?” and before Laura can answer, Emma does it herself: “No! We did not!” She turns on the camera and takes a photo.
Laura cannot believe how stupid she feels at the moment: “Why did I also trust her?”
Emma goes to her computer and transfers the photo, and then she returns to Laura: “Unless you want me to show this photo in school tomorrow, you will not wash off the writing before after school tomorrow – understood?”
Laura: “What does it say…?”
Emma: “Understood?!?”
Laura: “Yes… but please… what have you written?”
Emma: “Look for yourself.” She guides Laura to her computer.
Laura reads from the photo on the computer screen: “EMMA’S BITCH!”
Emma: “That is right - it is what you are.”

In the same Laura feels pain in her ass – SMACK!!
Laura: “Arrrhhh!!!”
Emma just gave Laura’s left ass cheek a big smack.
Laura puts her hands on her ass to protect it: “… Why did you do that?”
Emma: “First – because I could. Second – because that ass belongs to me.”
Laura moves away from Emma, still with her hands on her ass.
Emma is laughing, as she is having a great time. But you cannot say the same for Laura: “Please let me go…”
The pledge is ignored by Emma: “Henry and my parents are leaving in a moment, and then we have the house for ourselves. Until then I want you in the corner, nose against the wall and hands behind your back.”
Laura walks to the corner and stands there and think: “Good that we are alone soon. Just hope no one else will join us – and please let this end soon…”

Emma’s parents have left with Henry, but Emma still lets Laura stay in the corner: “I will have to prepare something, but you just stay where you are!”
A quarter later Emma returns: “Get down on all four, you are my dog now. So act like one and do not speak.”
Laura kneels and puts her hands down on the floor too.
Emma: “If you are an obedient dog, you will quickly finish and sooner you can leave.”
Laura nods and follows Emma out of the room to the kitchen.
Emma: “I guess that the dog is thirsty.” She takes a bowl, fills it with water and puts it on the floor in front of Laura: “Drink dog!”
Laura lowers her head into the bowl and tries to drink it like a dog. It is very difficult and in the first couple of minutes, Laura does not manage to drink much. Her technique improves after this, and she almost empties the bowl.
Emma pats Laura on the head: “Good dog - Time for some exercise.” She goes to the garden door and Laura follows. Emma opens the door and signals to Laura to get outside.
Laura thinks: “No, not outside. Her neighbors cannot see me like this…” she moves closer, puts her head outside and takes a good look around. There is a hedge all around the garden, but it does not cover everything. If someone wants to, they can easily look inside the garden and see what is going on.
Emma pushes Laura outside with her feet on Laura’s butt and follows.
Laura tries the best to cover her nude body, without making Emma mad for not acting enough as a dog.

Emma does not care at the moment. She picks up a ball, and throws it into the middle of the garden: “Fetch!”
Laura looks up at Emma with begging eyes, but for no good. All she gets in return is a pair of strictly looking eyes telling her to get the ball. Laura crawls on her hands and knees to the ball and thinks: “Does she really want me to pick up the ball with my mouth?” She looks down at the ball: “Noo…”
Emma: “Bad dog – get the ball here now!!”
Laura tries to get the ball into her mouth, but it slips away. The second and third tries give the same result, before she manages to pick up the ball. She crawls back to Emma and gives her the ball.
Emma: “Sit!”
Laura moves to Emma’s left side and kneels down. Emma scratches Laura behind her ear and pats her on the head: “Good dog…”
Emma plays with Laura for more than an hour. Laura fetches both a stick and a ball multiple times. She also learns to roll around and sit like a nice dog.
The exercise and the large bowl of water get Laura urgent need of peeing. She tries to signal to Emma by pointing to her cunt.
Emma ignores Laura the first couple of time, but eventually she talk: “No dog, you will not be fucked right now.”
Laura is getting desperate. She really needs to use the toilet.
Emma finally gets the point: “Oh – the dog needs to pee. Come with me.”
Laura is relieved and follows Emma. But to her disappointment, Emma does not go to the house. She goes to a tree. Laura thinks: “Oh no… she cannot be serious…”
Emma: “Come on dog, you can use this tree.”
Laura is about to sit, when she is interrupted.
Emma: “Dogs do not sit!”
Laura sits next to the tree on her knees and with her hands on the ground. She lifts up her right leg so her pussy is visible for Emma to see everything. Laura cannot hold it anymore and a stream of urine is floating from her pee hole.
Emma is having a good view of Laura’s cunt and pee hole. She is enjoying the humiliation of Laura.
Laura is peeing for half a minute, until her bladder has emptied and the last urine is floating down her leg.
Emma: “Better little dog?”
Laura looks at Emma. This was so humiliating for her, but despite that she manages to give a little nod with her head.
Emma walks to the door and Laura is following her a couple of feet behind. Emma turns around: “Stay her dog - you are too dirty and messy to be allowed inside.”
Laura is getting worried: “She cannot let me stay out here? I am still nude. Who knows when someone will come by?”
Emma is away for some minutes and meanwhile Laura sits like a good dog waiting outside the door. Emma returns with Laura’s clothes in her arms and the photos, she throws it on the ground next to Laura.
Laura looks at the clothes, but does not dare to move.
Emma: “Laura you have been a good play dog, so here are the photos. Now take your clothes and leave – I will find you tomorrow at school!”
Laura: “Please can’t I borrow your shower first. My clothes will get all messed up?”
Emma: “Only if you put it on…” she closes the door and disappears.
Laura thinks: “I have no choice than to put on my clothes.” She hurries to get on the clothes, before someone sees her: “And I got the photos – just too bad she got another…” She picks up the photos and leaves the garden.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #186
Dom Male

Really enjoying this. Looking forward to the next installment.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #187
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good job, keep it up.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 02-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #188
The Sly Fox

Just keeps on getting better and better. Keep up the good work!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #189
SofieJeske

I really love your story so far, please continue
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #190
shola

I love the story!
I'm only at page 8, but will finish it soon.

Edit: I finished the story and can't wait for an update

Last edited by shola; 02-20-2013 at 08:38 PM.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:45 PM   #191
s.primus

can't wait for the next chapter
s.primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #192
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default One day...

I still need to read the rest of this story. I loved the first part. I've just stopped reading most stories all together.

One day laziness! One day I WILL defeat YOU!!!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #193
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Nice to see that there are both old "loyal" readers and new

As always I am pleased with all the nice comments - they are a main motivation factor to continue writing!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #194
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 48

The new girl

Chapter 48

Laura is on her way home from Emma when something comes to mind: “My bike is still at Maria’s house, and I have to tell her about Emma. Maybe I should get both things done now.” She makes up her mind and changes her route to go to Maria instead of home.
She arrives at Maria’s house and ring the doorbell, and a moment later Maria opens the door.
Maria: “What are you doing here?”
Laura: “You dared me to tell about Emma… I have just been at her place…”
Maria looks at Laura for a moment and considers the situation: “Okay – come in.”
The girls go to Maria’s room and sit on Maria’s bed.
Maria: “So what adventure have you been on today?”
Laura: “It was so awful… she has been so evil…”
Maria smiles: “And what did she make you do?”
Laura: “First she made me strip in the classroom after school… and she took my underwear…”
Maria: “You have been nude before, and walking around without bra and panties are not unknown to you either? What else did she ask you to do?”
Laura: “We were at her place… and I sucked on her brother’s cock…”
Maria: “Nice, was it big?”
Laura: “Please… it was not fun…”
Maria: “Was it?”
Laura: “Yes… and I had to swallow all his cum…”
Maria: “Good – proteins are healthy for you. How were you dressed? And did he touch you?”
Laura: “In my jeans and t-shirt, still no underwear… And no he did not touch me…”
Maria: “Too bad for you – so you did not get any satisfaction?”
Laura: “NOO… And I did not want that… please…”
Maria: “You do not want to masturbate?”
Laura is a little surprised by the question, and even more surprised by her answer: “No…” Her pussy is dry for the first time in a long time. Her session with Emma had not turned her on at all.
Maria is as surprised as Laura: “Okay… that was new. What happened after the blowjob?”

Laura: “She took a nude photo of me, with a text on me…”
Maria: “Text? Where? Is it still there?”
Laura: “Yes, I have to show her tomorrow at school… Please help me…”
Maria: “Show me”
Laura: “Please…” she slowly lifts up in her t-shirt so Maria can see the “EMMA’S BITCH!” text on her belly.
Maria: “Nice one.”
Laura: “Please please!! Don’t let her do this again… please!”
Maria is eager to more: “Tell your story – what happened?”
Laura: “…she waited until we were alone… Then she made me… made me act like… a dog…”
Maria: “A dog?”
Laura: “A nude dog in her garden… It was so humiliating…”
Maria: “And what did the little dog do?”
Laura: “She made me fetch a ball and a stick, I rolled around… and the worst thing…”
Maria: “…yes”
Laura: “…She made me piss like a dog…”
Maria: “You mean outside – against a tree?”
Laura: “Yes… Please I beg you. Do not make her do more to me.”
Maria: “You know it will cost you.”
For the first time since arriving Laura is smiling: “Can you really make her stop?”
Maria: “Easy now Laura. First – Yes we can make her stop. It is just Emma, not the devil. Second – you have to do something for us.”
Laura: “Anything… I will do anything”
Maria: “I will hold you to your word.”
Laura starts to get a little worried: “…sure…”
Maria: “Let’s make a deal. I will join you with Emma tomorrow and make sure it does not come out of hand. Then I will talk to Jessica and Carol to find a deal. We will meet next weekend to discuss the deal.”
Laura: “Okay – thanks.”
Maria: “You’re welcome.”
Laura is about to leave when Maria is stopping her.
Maria: “And just to remind you. All our dares are still active. This does not change anything!”
Maria: “See you tomorrow.”

Laura leaves Maria, gets her bike and rides home. She returns just in time for dinner. After she has eaten Laura goes to her room: “What a terrible day… I really hope that they can control Emma…”
A moment later Jessica calls, Laura answers the phone with surprise: “Hey…”
Jessica: “Hi Laura. What a nice story Maria told me. Is it true – did you give Henry a blowjob?”
Laura is still very embarrassed: “…Yes… yes I gave him a blowjob.”
Jessica: “Nice! And did you swallow?”
Jessica: “Good girl.”
Laura remains silent, she has a fairly good idea that Jessica did not just call her to check on her blowjob story.
Jessica: “I am so sad to hear that you did not enjoy yourself – are you really not wet at all?”
Laura: “No…” She does not like this conversation.
Jessica: “That is not good, let’s do something about it”
Jessica: “Now Laura – I have a good and a… not so good news for you. What do you want first?”
Laura does not know, but decides to wait with more bad things until later: “The good news… please…”
Jessica: “Very well. I have decided that since you practiced your blowjob techniques on Henry today, you do not need to practice on your dildo. But only today – tomorrow you are back on your dildo.”
Laura: “Okay… thanks…”
Jessica: “Now to the not so good news for you. I got a dare for you.”
Laura: “Oh – please. No more today…”
Jessica: “That is not for you to decide! Now ask for a dare, and do it good.”
Reluctantly Laura does as Jessica asks of her: “Please Jessica… Please give me a dare…”
Jessica: “Much better. And yes of course I will give you a dare. I dare you to – Stay naked until you wake up tomorrow morning, and no matter what happens you do not cover up.”
Jessica: “Oh – and one more detail. You will make sure that you are wet at all time until you fall asleep tonight… without cumming.”
Laura: “Ohh noo… please…”
Jessica does not care: “Take your clothes off and have fun. I will see you tomorrow at school.” Before Laura can answer, Jessica ends the call.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:57 PM   #195
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sounds like laura is having the time of her life.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare