Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2022, 04:32 AM   #1
_munchkin_

Female I just want to touch

I'm currently not allowed to cum for 3 days, however i can touch through panties only and want to edge.. Any ideas how to keep myself edging and teased without accidentally going over? I'd love some suggestions

denial, edging, guided masturbation, clit play, long-term tasks, outdoors, semi-public, ddlg, spanking

anal, exhibitionism, dp, dress code, nipple play

piss/scat, feet, degrading, pics/vids, blood, hole stretching, family/friends, extremely public, extreme pain, blackmail

Toys: vibe (wand), buttplug, cuffs, gag, blindfold, rope, flogger, crop, clamps, collar, leash (and more)
_munchkin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:56 AM   #2
Thifr
getDare Succubus

You've to try to control yourself, it's the goal of the game. Teased but frustrated...
If you really want an advice, try to touch yourself but not in a comfort place/position. Stay standing, bare feet, with some painfull things under your feet like Lego stucks or something else. Put a timer and touch yourself only 30 seconds every 3 hours...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 06-01-2022, 05:01 AM   #3
_munchkin_

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
You've to try to control yourself, it's the goal of the game. Teased but frustrated...
If you really want an advice, try to touch yourself but not in a comfort place/position. Stay standing, bare feet, with some painfull things under your feet like Lego stucks or something else. Put a timer and touch yourself only 30 seconds every 3 hours...
That's a very good suggestion, thank you very much, i'll try that😊

denial, edging, guided masturbation, clit play, long-term tasks, outdoors, semi-public, ddlg, spanking

anal, exhibitionism, dp, dress code, nipple play

piss/scat, feet, degrading, pics/vids, blood, hole stretching, family/friends, extremely public, extreme pain, blackmail

Toys: vibe (wand), buttplug, cuffs, gag, blindfold, rope, flogger, crop, clamps, collar, leash (and more)
_munchkin_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging and denial, exhibitionist, masturbating instructions