Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Decide Her punishment

Good evening all, I have instructed my dear Andrea to post the following. I trust your collective creativity will serve me well.

BC1

You Decide My Punishment.
I've been a bad girl, last weekend Sir indicated there may be a chance that we could meet up and spend the night together, Unfortunately, he was unable to meet me. I was disappointed. . ..mad actually. I over reacted, I removed the sexy profile pic I made for sir from my chat profile. I changed the profile on my FB to a sexy photo I knew would anger Sir.
I love my time with Sir, I love the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, the thrill of being on my knees swallowing his throbbing cock in a semi-public place makes me so wet, fucking in the hotel window knowing another man may be watching drives me crazy.
Let me help you out, I am 5ft 1, Medium to long Raven Hair, athletic curvy, 38 DD chest. I love to be seen in skirts and heels, low tops, the naughty office girl type. Sir forbids me from wearing panties. I have a preference for tight corsets and stockings with my heels. Sir has introduced me to many new things, remote vibe, nipple play, large items for penetration; he tells me I am "orally gifted". I am an exibisionist mostly because it pleases Sir, but I must admit being watched by a stranger turns me on.
You must understand two more important things;
1) I am multi orgasmic. . ..when I cum; it is just the start, not the end.
2) I need to be told what to do, with great specificity. I get great satisfaction from giving pleasure to my Sir and being instructed exactly how to do so.
Here is where you come in. Sir has decided that since I chose to disrespect him on the internet, it's only fair that the internet should decide my punishment. He has instructed me to post this ad asking for YOU to determine my fate. YOU will be my virtual master. YOU will determine my punishment.
Forced Orgasm
Denial
Rough Sex
Semi Public act (one of my personal favs)
Blindfold, restrained full on sex
And anything else you may think of.
SIR will select from the responses and decide which one(s) shall be my fate. I may need to contact YOU for clarification or more detail as to how exactly you wish to teach me my lesson. In return, I will provide YOU with a detailed report of my performance, how YOU made me feel, and the lessons YOU have taught me. YOU should also know that I am very photogenic and extremely articulate when describing events over the phone.
Items on hand for your virtual use;
Bondage Tape
4 inch black heels
4 inch heels, black boots
Med length black skirt
White business appropriate front button blouse
Remote Vibe
Large soft 10 speed dildo
Lube
4 Ft length of stainless steel chain
Blindfold
Head phones
Large second floor hotel window with clear view of the bed.
Hotel Stairwell
Hotel Parkade
Elevator
Ice machine.
You have until 7pm tomorrow to email your instructions to me. If you have any questions, please email me.
Iam aroused and frightened by the thought of what you have planned for me, please teach me a lesson and allow me to please Sir.
Don't worry, I will not forget about you either
XOXO Andrea
Old 02-10-2016, 06:27 AM   #2
themegaguy

I sent you a PM.
The following user says Thank You to themegaguy for this post:
Old 02-10-2016, 07:26 AM   #3
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

To "The me guy"

Thank you for your detailed PM andrea was very aroused and frightened by a number of aspects of your instructions to her. Perfect!

I have had her post her request on more than one site. Yours is amount the top r esponces we have received so far.
As you probably noted in the email, we will be accepting suggestions until 7pm this evening (PST).

Today andrea will be sent off to work wearing black knee high boots, 4inch heels, tight corset with a demi cup bra, mid length skirt, an a sheer black blouse, with specific instructions to not do up the top three buttons.

As well, she will be equipped with a remote vibe that i am able to control via an app on my cell phone.

Whenever a worthy submission is received, andrea will be instructed to walk to the public area in her office complex. Ar this point i will activate the vib, while she reads to submission to me. Obviously she is not allowed to cum during the day. And of course the more detail and length to the submission the more uncomfortable this will 've for our andrea.
please punish my andrea.

Bc1

When ever a new submission is received, provided it is worthy, andrea will be instructed to walk
Old 02-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #4
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

This is Andrea,

As you have read above, Sir has sent me off to work with a rather vulnerable set of conditions.

I am currently seated in the atrium area of the office building I work at. It is morning coffee time and very crowded. Office types mostly, suits etc

I have just just finished reading a rather detailed submission to my sir, I am so wet right now and want to cum so badly.

Sir is tormenting me with the remote vib, I am sitting on a low couch in the common area surrounded be men, my face is flushed, my breathing is shallow and quick as my corset is tied very tight. My hard nipples are visable through my sheer blouse and I am having trouble fighting off the need to cum.
I am sure I have been spotted, various men keep glancing my way....sir has instructed me NOT TO CUM. yet he continues to torment me with the vibe.
He says if I cum, I will be subject to punishment from all of YOU on get Dare. It may be worth it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,tell me how I might be punished so I can decide my fate...........hurry please
Old 02-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #5
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Just for clarification, will your Sir be there to administer / help with the punishment or will it just be you?

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 02-10-2016, 11:34 AM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir D,

I will be present a/o administering the punishment to andrea.

You should be aware, andrea came while in the atrium of her office building. This is clearly against me specific instructions. It has become evident that she has chosen to defy me when in public settings. Be the real or on the internet.

This is unacceptable.

Given her predisposition to public defiance, I will leave her punishment up to the GD public.

She will be providing detailed reports starting this evening.

Her limits are;

Anal
Blood
3rd party contact
Scat, piss
any exposure or involvement of children.

Please proceed.

Regards

BC1
Old 02-10-2016, 11:43 AM   #7
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

This is BC1iron, Andreas master

For everyone's information, I have taken control of andrea's GD account as well as locking her out of mine.

Until such time as she can be trusted to behave her self, it shall remain this way.

For those of you that have PMd various suggestions, she will be allowed, under my supervision, to provide you with detailed reports, images or anything else I deem an appropriate response as thanks for your punishment.

Regards,

BC1
Old 02-10-2016, 01:46 PM   #8
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Many thanks to Sir D

For the extremely detailed and well thought out PM.

Sir is impressed and iam extreamly aroused by the stairwell senario.

I will be stopping on the way home to pick up fresh batteries as well as bondage tape.

My break time is soon, i will be back in the common area, vibe in place, reading your task to my Sir.

I hope i will be able to please you both later.

Xoxox andrea
Old 02-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I seem to be in a dilemma. I had to leave work early to get started. I am now lying on the bed, breasts exposed....I have been a bad girl this week. He is tormenting me, he won't fuck me. He walks in front of me, sets the bondage tape in front of me, walks behind me, slides an ice cube into my very wet pussy. He had now put the we-vibe beside me, I really don't know what he's up to. I have already had my spanking. He spanked me once, I thanked him
And asked for another...he obliged. With his belt behind my neck, he pulls me towards him slamming his hard cock in my mouth. I love Sir's cock. However, he will not fuck me (even though I have received my spanking). He told me I had to get permission from 5 other Sirs before he will fuck me. My ass is red from his spanking, I just want to him to fuck me. Please, I am not myself without Sir's cock deep inside of me.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #10
SirD
getDare Succubus

I thought you had some punishment tasks to complete? I say no fucking until you've completed and reported on all those tasks.

The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 02-10-2016, 06:13 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Well SirD, fuck! I need to get fucked. He is ramming 2 fingers in me from behind. I will complete my tasks after, I promise. All I need is 5 Sirs to to say YES, fuck the slut...
Old 02-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #12
SirD
getDare Succubus

I think continuing to deny you what you really want will help reinforce that this is a punishment and you can't just squirm and beg your way out of it. I still say no but good luck, you might still get 5 others to say yes.

And only 2 fingers? I would have thought a little slut like yourself would easily be able to handle 4 fingers if not the whole hand.

Old 02-10-2016, 06:26 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

My Sir agrees with you
Will report soon
I'm in no shape to leave the room right now. I am servicing my Sir as I type.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #14
aralius
Distinguished Member

Well i think you most defineately stay denied. You behaviour is very bad. Disrespecting you master and now talking like this to other masters. Tsk tsk. If it were up to me i would det you dripping wet. Put your egg inside your pussy. And lock you in a chastity belt for a week.

I would use the egg to keep you in this state of arousal until you learnt your lesson.

Master Ara
Old 02-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #15
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default we need to step it up a notch boys

Gentlemen, please.

I have my andrea under control, the bondage tape she aquired on the way home is currently restraining her hands behind her back.

She is face down on the bed, vibe in place as i enjoy a cocktail while occasionally fucking her mouth.

I have reminded her of her outstanding task list and i, nor any of my peers, are particularly concerned about het satisfaction at the moment.

Although, i must admit, forcing my cock down her throat while she is in such an aroused state of defiance is quite arousing.

After reading sir D's last comment she did reply with an angry "fuck him"

She revived a prompt belt accross the ass for that and quickly found herself choking on my cock.

The slut will update all of you as the evening progressis
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, fuck, pussy, swallows, whore