Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
misty

Default My Son and I Have Sex During Church Services

This story is rated R18 (Mature Stories) which mean nobody under the age of eighteen should view it.

Even if you are eighteen or older, the easily offended may want to stay out.

[The story starts now]

Today is Sunday morning and my son promised to take me to church, so I walk naked to his room to make sure he is awake and getting ready. Darn him, he is still in bed, so I pull the covers away and gently tap on his young muscular shoulder to wake him up.

He rolls over, opens his eyes and sleepily says, "Mom, what time is it?"

I respond, "It's time for you to get up and take a shower, otherwise we will be late for church."

He suddenly sits up, grabs my wrist and pulls me into bed with him, then begins trying to kiss me while he runs his hands all over my naked body! I want to let him have sex with me, but this is Sunday morning and I have not been to church in over a month. After a few moments I push him away from me and tell him to take a shower, then I go back to my room to get dressed.

I select a conservative black dress that has six buttons down the front and a pair of black lace panties. I don't have to wear a bra with this dress because the material is fairly heavy and does a good job of restraining my exceptionally large breasts and it is harder to see my erect nipples than my other ones.

We make it to church just in time. They are about to close the massive wooden doors as we walk in and take a seat in the back row of pews.

The crowd of about 100 people become quiet and we wait for the priest to come out and start the service. Within a few minutes the service is underway and my son and I are listening somberly to his sermon about incest in modern families. Personally, I think he has got the subject all wrong, but I find the church's view of incest interesting and continue to intently listen.

After a while my son puts his hand on my crossed legs and starts running it back and forth across my thighs while he looks down the front of my dress. I smile at him then give him a quick kiss on the cheek for making me feel sexy even though I a dressed for church.

A few minutes later he unclasps the bottom button of my dress exposing a little bit more of my naked legs. It is harmless enough and I don't do anything to stop him. Suddenly, unclasps all of the buttons from my waist down, pushes his hand down into my panties and begins finger fucking me! Oh my God, my son is a pervert and I love it!

I immediately push my panties down to my ankles, then pull them over my black high heel shoes and stuff them in my purse. My son continues to finger fuck me for a little while longer, then he unclasps the remaining buttons of my dress and my breasts jump out! He leans over towards me and begins sucking on their hard nipples while his runs his hand all over my exposed naked body.

After a couple of minutes he unzips his pants, then pulls out his hard cock and guides my hand to it. I start jacking it up and down while he continues to suck on breasts and finger fuck me.

Oh my God, I am so fucking horny that I push him away from me and lay down on my back. My son immediately positions himself between my legs then shoves his cock in me and we begin fucking right here in church! I must be out of my mind!

In just a couple of minutes he suddenly stops and I can feel his cock pumping warm sperm inside me. We have not been paying attention to the service and suddenly the lights come on and everyone stands up!

Oh my God! I push my son off me, then quickly button my dress and sit up straight. I casually retrieve a brush from my purse and run it through my hair a few times while the congregation walks by us to the exit door.

That was the best sex and the most fun that I have had in a long time and want to do this again next Sunday. Do you think I should?

1) Yes, have sex in church again. Maybe next Sunday you will get caught and that will be even more exciting for you.

2) Yes, but next Sunday, take your daughter with you.

3) No, because if you got caught the priest would ban you from attendance. Be more subtle next time and just do oral sex.

4) No! Not next week! Not next month! Never! What the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you know that you are going to burn in Hell?

Last edited by misty; 02-27-2011 at 03:46 AM.
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
rdcottman

Talking

i think number 2.
rdcottman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Dareme_B

I think... YOU ARE AMAZINGLY the most fucked up person I have ever witnessed on getdare or in real life!!! You need help and I really hope you don't have children, because any seed of you is damned for life!!!
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Clearly Sunday is day best spent with the WHOLE family. I vote #2.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
The Author

Look, we understand you're fucked up. Whether these stories are true or not, I don't know.

A small suggestion would be to stop "spamming" (not that it's Spam, it's just the appropriate word) or plague-ing the adult section with stories. I think there's seven of yours on the first page. Personally, I think you should create one thread for all of your stories. Just a suggestion.
The Author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:54 AM   #6
misty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Author View Post
Look, we understand you're fucked up. Whether these stories are true or not, I don't know.

A small suggestion would be to stop "spamming" (not that it's Spam, it's just the appropriate word) or plague-ing the adult section with stories. I think there's seven of yours on the first page. Personally, I think you should create one thread for all of your stories. Just a suggestion.
There are several stories of mine on the first page because people are making replies to them. When you make a reply, like you just did, it automatically gets bumped. If you don't like a thread, the best option would be to ignore it.
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:08 AM   #7
MasterHamish

Ewww, I mean just ewwwww, I am not religous at all, but still, I find this disgusting that you would even write a story about fucking in church, and also, stop tagging as non-fiction as it is really fiction.
MasterHamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:19 AM   #8
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Author View Post

"spamming" is a good assessment in my opinion.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:21 AM   #9
MasterHamish

I agree, and if you search for "Mrs. Walker" in google, you see she spams about 20 forums
Old 02-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #10
theone
getDare Succubus

The story is posted as [Non-Fiction]. It is extremely unlikely that this incident could take place. The writer is spamming this story board with similar unrealistic “stories.”

Most of the writer’s story’s (Misty or Mrs Walker) contain similar controversial topics challenging ideas on incest or other socially taboo subjects.

It is my opinion that the writer is claiming these to be true (Non-Fiction) for the purpose of provoking a reaction from the readers.

The priest just happened to be addressing the subject of incest, in a church family service, while her son was f*****g her while she was naked at the back. Get real!

Spam, Trolling or whatever type fits? I think I will call it misty-fying.

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:38 AM   #11
MasterHamish

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone View Post
The story is posted as [Non-Fiction]. It is extremely unlikely that this incident could take place. The writer is spamming this story board with similar unrealistic “stories.”

Most of the writer’s story’s (Misty or Mrs Walker) contain similar controversial topics challenging ideas on incest or other socially taboo subjects.

It is my opinion that the writer is claiming these to be true (Non-Fiction) for the purpose of provoking a reaction from the readers.

The priest just happened to be addressing the subject of incest, in a church family service, while her son was f*****g her while she was naked at the back. Get real!

Spam, Trolling or whatever type fits? I think I will call it misty-fying.
haha, i like that
Old 08-20-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
savenhero
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty View Post
There are several stories of mine on the first page because people are making replies to them. When you make a reply, like you just did, it automatically gets bumped. If you don't like a thread, the best option would be to ignore it.
Hi this is Saven
I would like to make friendship with you.. and i am new here...but i really love your stories. Please shares me your every stories....
I read your stories it's lovely and i love with your stories my cock is getting hard...
this is my email address..
[email protected]
It's really good to know you...
thanks.....
savenhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #13
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

just beyond anything i want to read or even think about

1/10 and thats for spelling

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN