Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Messenger strip and drive naked

For this dare post when you are going for a drive and how long you are in. Check your messenger app before you leave. If anyone sends you a message "strip and drive" you must drive to a location. Park and send them a picture... then they can choose what item to remove. Remove it and send a new picture with your seat belt on. If the do not respond with in 2 minutes, you can choose. If you get multiple requests, you must reply to all requester everytime you remove and item. Once you are are naked if you get more requests you must send a picture from a different location.

I will start in 45 minutes... but you can start sending now. I will be driving for at least 30 minutes with several stops on the way.

Hi I知 Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Txalan for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
driving, messenger dare, strip game